Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2011, 11:08 PM   #91
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakesMom View Post
Hi, I'd like to request the following:

Type of Disign: WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: The Moore Family
Character(s): Fab 6
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: Dec. 10th-16th 2011
Specific requests

Thank you!
Sure, I should have that done by tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candance2 View Post
I absolutely love your designs!!! I was wondering if you could please customize the Tangled Yay Magnet?

Name of DISign: Tangled Yay Magnet
Name(s):none
Characters:Repunzel and Flynn
Destination, dates, occasion, etc
Specific requests: Please have it say, "We're going on a cruise" on the top section and then"Celebrating 10 WONDERful years of marriage" on the bottom section. If you can fit our dates on there too that would be great...October 9-16, 2011.

Thank you so much!!
Sure, I should have that done by tomorrow evening as well.
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:44 PM   #92
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Hi! I love your stuff!
You are not going to like me too much :D But I have a BUNCH if stuff that you do that I ADORE! I am going to WDW for a school field trip and I see so much that the other kids are going to LOVE!

I have to say though this http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...seMadness3.png made me laugh out loud! LOVE IT!!

Can I get this http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...allyNeko21.png and instead of summer, do October? I dunno. I dont want it to say summer because we are going Sept 30-Oct 9th (another reason why you wont like me is because it is short notice) and it is for an archery tournament. So other suggestions is graciously taken.

Also, I saw this and LOVED it! Can the first one be "Victoria" instead of "The Hilton Family" and it say "vacation journal" instead of Official Trip Itinerary"? On the pages, you can again leave off "the Hilton Family" and not put anything there. Just the title and the dates...OH! put the date of it. Like the first one put September 30th. We arent doing the MNSSHP but we are going to be there 8 nights, 9 days and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one with the Clone Wars characters. If this is too much, no biggie I can just take it as it is with the dates changed and 10 different days?

Thank you so much! If the journal is too much, I totally understand. I have no idea how busy you are. I just loved them and had to try. Thank you!!

Jen
Register to remove

Old 09-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #93
204charity
DIS Veteran

Request a Disign

First of all let me just say sorry in case I make any errors in the content of this request. I am a first-timer and I am not sure if this is the right way to request or not.

I am looking for a cover page for our DD's Vacation Journal and I like the format/picture/look of the photobucket file "Itinerary Cover Page" (Cinderella's castle with the mickey balloons) So, as per your instructions this is what I would like PLEASE -

Itinerarary Cover Page
Johanna (instead of "The Hilton Family")
AS IS with the castle, balloons, etc
Walt Disney World
Official Trip Journal (instead of "official trip itinerary")
April 14th-21st, 2012

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
Charity
April, 2012 -Disney's Polynesian Resort
November, 2012 - Barcelo Maya Palace, Mayan Riviera, Mexico
November, 2014 - Paradisus La Esmeralda, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Our Poly Dream Vacation - April, 2012 Trip Report
My Parents Gave US the World - A Poly Dream PTR

204charity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:06 AM   #94
OrcaPotter

Epic Requests for All

If you've requested something from me, please read the whole post. I've gotten a bit done tonight. If you do not see your request, I am still working on it for you. Thanks for your patience. The A/C in my house broke two days ago and won't be fixed until Monday at the earliest. This, living in Florida, is not a pleasant working experience--and my copy of Photoshop is on my desktop! So I work at night when it is a smidge cooler As always, please let me know when you've downloaded your requests. Thanks and enjoy!

silverwolfe2003
It took me a while to fit what I had in my head to what I could find as far as images to use. They're not exactly what you requested, but I think you'll like them. I had fun, and once I got started the ideas kept coming. They're large enough to use as a T-shirt transfer, and you can re-size them down for any other use. Because they're big files, you should probably PM me your email address so I can send them directly to you to ensure they're saved at their original size.

File size: 10.417 x 8.333 inches

File sizes: 9.403 x 11.569 inches

(I could not help myself! )

File size: 12.5 x 9.375 inches

BlakesMom
Enjoy! Please PM me your email address for the full-sized file.

File size: 8.5 x 11 inches

candace2
Enjoy! I did not like how squeezed "of marriage" looked, so I left it as "Celebrating 10 Wonderful Years" ... if you would prefer "of marriage" to still make it on there, I'll do some more edits. Let me know.

File size: 3.437 x 2.656 inches
Link to Full-sized File: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...stCandace2.png

JenGC
I'm glad you like my work! I went ahead and did your first request, however, you're going to have to use the request format for your second request so I understand exactly what you want. Use the format for each separate DISign, because I think you want multiple pages? Let me know.

File size: 14.056 x 9.542 inches
PM me your email address for the full-sized file

204charity
Enjoy!

File size: 8.5 x 11 inches
PM me your email address for the full-sized file

-- Mamamika, I'll be working on your DISigns this week.
-- ANYONE who PM'd me your email address and I have not sent you your file by email, please PM me again to remind me. Because the heat does things to my brain!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #95
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

The Dr. Who DISigns are quite clever.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:35 AM   #96
Mamamika
Earning My Ears

awesome. thx so much.
Mamamika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #97
204charity
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much! PM sent!

Old 09-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #98
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPotter View Post

JenGC
I'm glad you like my work! I went ahead and did your first request, however, you're going to have to use the request format for your second request so I understand exactly what you want. Use the format for each separate DISign, because I think you want multiple pages? Let me know.
I am sooooo sorry! I swear I read the first post but then started to skim after the pictures and went right over the form! Bad Jen!

Thanks for doing that design for me. I will just stick to it.

Thanks again!!
Jen
Old 09-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #99
candance2
Earning My Ears

Edit Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPotter View Post
candace2
Enjoy! I did not like how squeezed "of marriage" looked, so I left it as "Celebrating 10 Wonderful Years" ... if you would prefer "of marriage" to still make it on there, I'll do some more edits. Let me know.
I love it and totally trust you if you think it looks to squeezed. I was wondering if I could get you to change from "we going on a cruise" to "we're on a cruise" and I was hoping to use it as a large door magnet, so if you can make it any bigger that would be great...like maybe the size of an 11 x 8.5 sheet of paper.

Thank you for sharing your gift! You're awesome!!

2007 Grand Floridian, 2008 Wilderness Lodge, 2009 Coronado Springs Resort, March 2010 Carribean Beach Resort, Nov/Dec 2010 Coronado Springs Resort, All Star Music/1st Cruise ever Disney Dream Jan 2011, Disney Wonder Oct. 2011, Pop Century/Royal Guest Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside March 2012, Contemporary Resort May 2012, Disney Magic Oct. 2012, Beach Club Resort March 2013
candance2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #100
OrcaPotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
The Dr. Who DISigns are quite clever.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
I am sooooo sorry! I swear I read the first post but then started to skim after the pictures and went right over the form! Bad Jen!

Thanks for doing that design for me. I will just stick to it.

Thanks again!!
Jen
No problem, enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candance2 View Post
I love it and totally trust you if you think it looks to squeezed. I was wondering if I could get you to change from "we going on a cruise" to "we're on a cruise" and I was hoping to use it as a large door magnet, so if you can make it any bigger that would be great...like maybe the size of an 11 x 8.5 sheet of paper.

Thank you for sharing your gift! You're awesome!!
I'm glad you like it! I did not realize you wanted it that large. The original image size was pretty small and I had used it myself for a Disneyland magnet. I went searching for a large screencap to re-do it, and it's well over 8.5 x 11 inches now. The increased size allowed me to some some minor changes to the DISign, too. Please PM me your email address so I can send you the full-sized file.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #101
OrcaPotter

Request for Mamamika

I took a stab with characters for each child. If they really don't like who I chose for them, let me know and I'll see if there is a Halloween version of who they'd prefer. Also, email me your email address for the full sized files.

File sizes: 7.999 x 6.989 inches

Old 09-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #102
Mamamika
Earning My Ears

OMG they are fantastic thanks so much. I think I can't PM yet b/c of my status. can you PM me & I'll reply for full size?

so great - thanks again so much.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #103
silverwolfe2003
Mouseketeer

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are fabulous!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOO much! I see you are a 10 girl Me too...Love Matt Smith but Tennant has my heart They are perfect...and LOVE the Phonecians!!!!! So excited here!!! You are da bomb!!!! You should definetely do more of the Who/Disney mashups Maybe a couple with 11?
silverwolfe2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #104
204charity
DIS Veteran

Orca - you ARE the best - but I think I may be doing something wrong from my end. Did you email me the Journal Cover yet? I have gotten 2 emails from you, duplicates of the same one. Scrambled text and the msg about hula minnie. Let me know what I should be doing - if anything.

Argh. I hate being computer-illiterate sometimes. Well, I hate it all the time actually. lol

Old 09-27-2011, 07:21 AM   #105
Mamamika
Earning My Ears

So, Only change request would be switching the character on Colin's from Goofy to Mickey. Any chance of that? Otherwise FANTASTIC - thanks so much!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: