Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #76
MouseMadness
Mouseketeer

got it...thanks so much, they are fantastic!!

DH Myself DS8 DD5

MouseMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #77
bgsnmky
DIS Veteran

Anniversary pic

HI there....excited to have you disigning!!

Can I get this one - Anniversary Graphic
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nniversary.png

with Michelle and Derek

I was also curious if you have DLR Magent for Disneyworld..or just disneyland....

Thanks.
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #78
silverwolfe2003
Mouseketeer

Request a Custom Disign :)

Hey Orca! I really do love your work, it's imaginative and humorous! I wanted to talk to you about disigning a couple of things...I LOVED your Doctor Who meets Disney disign...it was awesome! I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan as well as a Disney fan so that was perfect! I wanted to see what you would think about a couple of disigns that I thought MIGHT work...

Put Belle peeking into the Tardis or standing there with the door open and saying something funny like "You want me to go WHERE with you??" or "It really IS bigger on the inside!"...or something equally as funny...I'm not terribly creative as you can see...lol

Have a bunch of the Disney characters with their heads poking out of the Tardis and Cinderella Castle in the background with the words "Where the characters REALLY came from!" or something else funny...

I really want to put these on tshirts on a full size transfer...and possibly make room signs or magnets..not sure how to make a magnet but I will find out I love all the Doctor Who shirts on riptapparel and teefury but they are never in a big enough size for me So I want to make my own! LOL...Hope all of that makes sense!

Thanks so much for your help! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Samantha
silverwolfe2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #79
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse

Request for Bgsnmky1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious & Curiouser View Post
Hello hun ! it is awesome to have some new blood in the disigns pool

i have a special request for you if its not to much to ask :
Just wanted to let you know I'm working on it I have 2 of the new DISigns done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsnmky View Post
HI there....excited to have you disigning!!

Can I get this one - Anniversary Graphic
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nniversary.png

with Michelle and Derek

I was also curious if you have DLR Magent for Disneyworld..or just disneyland....

Thanks.
Please let me know when you've picked it up. Enjoy! As for the "DLR Magnet," unfortunately there is no such sign of its kind at WDW so no WDW version as of yet. I might be able to DISign something similar using the WDW gate sign, but it won't look as "realistic" as the marquee sign that had been at DLR. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

File size: 4.611 x 5.347 inches
Link to full-size: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...stBgsnmky1.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolfe2003 View Post
Hey Orca! I really do love your work, it's imaginative and humorous! I wanted to talk to you about disigning a couple of things...I LOVED your Doctor Who meets Disney disign...it was awesome! I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan as well as a Disney fan so that was perfect! I wanted to see what you would think about a couple of disigns that I thought MIGHT work...

Put Belle peeking into the Tardis or standing there with the door open and saying something funny like "You want me to go WHERE with you??" or "It really IS bigger on the inside!"...or something equally as funny...I'm not terribly creative as you can see...lol

Have a bunch of the Disney characters with their heads poking out of the Tardis and Cinderella Castle in the background with the words "Where the characters REALLY came from!" or something else funny...

I really want to put these on tshirts on a full size transfer...and possibly make room signs or magnets..not sure how to make a magnet but I will find out I love all the Doctor Who shirts on riptapparel and teefury but they are never in a big enough size for me So I want to make my own! LOL...Hope all of that makes sense!
Oooh, I like your ideas. I accept your challenge! Give me a while to play with it a bit and get something I like. When I DISigned the version I used for my Disneyland trip, that's pretty much what I envisioned. Photoshopping characters in to the door peeking out will be trickier, but I'll see what I can do
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #80
silverwolfe2003
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I wanted to tell you I looked at all of your Dragoncon pics too...they were awesome! I am going next year come hell or high water! I live an hour an a half south of Atlanta so there really isn't any excuse for me not to finally go! It looks like such a blast!

Quote:
Oooh, I like your ideas. I accept your challenge! Give me a while to play with it a bit and get something I like. When I DISigned the version I used for my Disneyland trip, that's pretty much what I envisioned. Photoshopping characters in to the door peeking out will be trickier, but I'll see what I can do
silverwolfe2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #81
OrcaPotter

Request for Curious and Curiouser

Thank you for your patience. I hope these are what you're looking for. Let me know if there are any typos or anything, and PM me your email address so I can send you the full-size files.

All file sizes: 8.5 x 11 inches

Old 09-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #82
Curious & Curiouser
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=OrcaPotter;42669775]Just wanted to let you know I'm working on it I have 2 of the new DISigns done.

awesome! thanx for the update

Curious & Curiouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #83
ashbradnmom
Mouseketeer

Hi Orca Potter!! I love your DISigns!!

I have a few requests, if I may!

Name of DIsign: Itinerary Cover Page
Name to include: Ashlynn
Destination/Dates: Disney Land September 27-October 5, 2011
I wasn't sure if you have one for Disney Land but figured it couldn't hurt to ask!!

Name of DISign: Itinerary Cover Page
Name to Include: Braden
Destination/Dates: Disney Land September 27-October 5, 2011

Name of DISign: Halloween Party Itinerary
Name to Include: Ashlynn
Specific Request: Change the top title to "Mickey's Halloween Party"

Name of DISign: Halloween Party Itinerary
Name to Include: Braden
Specific Request: Change the top title to "Mickey's Halloween Party"

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my requests! If you are unable to help I understand. TIA
Old 09-20-2011, 06:11 PM   #84
OrcaPotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbradnmom View Post
Hi Orca Potter!! I love your DISigns!!

I have a few requests, if I may!
I can certainly see about converting the WDW itinerary cover to a DLR version. I'll try to get those done within the next day or so for you.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #85
OrcaPotter

Request for Ashbradnmom

I could not find a DLR version of the same image I used for the WDW itinerary cover page. I know it exists, but after an hour of searching, I couldn't find it. But I did find these neat vintage DLR comic book covers and thought they'd make cute covers. If you don't like it, I can just find a suitable Sleeping Beauty castle photo to use. Please let me know, and also PM me your email address for the full-size files.

Image sizes: 8.5 x 11 inches

(And silverwolfe2003, I'm still on the search! You should definitely make it to Dragon*con ... it's the best fan con in the country and it will blow your mind! Doctor Who was really big there this year, too! Lots of Whovians.)
Old 09-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #86
bgsnmky
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE]

Please let me know when you've picked it up. Enjoy! As for the "DLR Magnet," unfortunately there is no such sign of its kind at WDW so no WDW version as of yet. I might be able to DISign something similar using the WDW gate sign, but it won't look as "realistic" as the marquee sign that had been at DLR. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

File size: 4.611 x 5.347 inches
Link to full-size: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...stBgsnmky1.png

[QUOTE]

Picked it up! Love it thanks. Just want to make sure I just clicked on the link and did a right click to save. Looks smaller than normal, but I can blow it up right. Just making sure I saved correctly.

Don't worry on the other one..but it does look so cool at DL.

Just curious have you ever done a countdown calendar.
I do have this on another thread, but Allison is taking a break..so I was going to remove it. Let me know if you need an example....
Old 09-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #87
Mamamika
Earning My Ears

Request & appreciation

Can I first say just how cool your designs are? Fantastic!

Wondering if you've done any Halloween designs of any MNSSHP stuff. Were going in a couple of weeks & I want to do shirts for the kids. If so, could I please get them personalized for

Riley
Ryan
Thea
Colin
Jura

Thanks so much. Again you do fantastic work.
Mamamika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #88
BlakesMom
Mouseketeer

Disign Request

Hi, I'd like to request the following:

Type of Disign: WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: The Moore Family
Character(s): Fab 6
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: Dec. 10th-16th 2011
Specific requests

Thank you!
Old 09-23-2011, 10:45 PM   #89
candance2
Earning My Ears

Design Request

I absolutely love your designs!!! I was wondering if you could please customize the Tangled Yay Magnet?

Name of DISign: Tangled Yay Magnet
Name(s):none
Characters:Repunzel and Flynn
Destination, dates, occasion, etc
Specific requests: Please have it say, "We're going on a cruise" on the top section and then"Celebrating 10 WONDERful years of marriage" on the bottom section. If you can fit our dates on there too that would be great...October 9-16, 2011.

Thank you so much!!

2007 Grand Floridian, 2008 Wilderness Lodge, 2009 Coronado Springs Resort, March 2010 Carribean Beach Resort, Nov/Dec 2010 Coronado Springs Resort, All Star Music/1st Cruise ever Disney Dream Jan 2011, Disney Wonder Oct. 2011, Pop Century/Royal Guest Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside March 2012, Contemporary Resort May 2012, Disney Magic Oct. 2012, Beach Club Resort March 2013
candance2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #90
OrcaPotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsnmky View Post
Just curious have you ever done a countdown calendar.
I do have this on another thread, but Allison is taking a break..so I was going to remove it. Let me know if you need an example....
I have not done one; I've heard of others asking for them, though. If you have an example of what you'd like, I can do my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamika View Post
Can I first say just how cool your designs are? Fantastic!

Wondering if you've done any Halloween designs of any MNSSHP stuff. Were going in a couple of weeks & I want to do shirts for the kids. If so, could I please get them personalized for

Riley
Ryan
Thea
Colin
Jura

Thanks so much. Again you do fantastic work.
I've yet to do any MNSSHP stuff; give me a few days and I shall whip something up

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: