Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 12:03 AM   #211
juliebug
Mouseketeer
 
juliebug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 196

custom request

i would like a green mickey head that is made to look like Frankenstein with bolts on the side of his head.

with the names
Julie
Dominic
Jasmine
Mary Jo
and a blank with no name.

Thanks so much
__________________
Julie Mom to DS(12) DD(9)
juliebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #212
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse
 
OrcaPotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Winter Springs (Orlando), FL
Posts: 1,040

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebug View Post
i would like a green mickey head that is made to look like Frankenstein with bolts on the side of his head.

with the names
Julie
Dominic
Jasmine
Mary Jo
and a blank with no name.

Thanks so much
Here ya go! Size is 8x7 inches square. Let me know when you've downloaded them.


http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...tJuliebug1.png


http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...tJuliebug2.png
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #213
MikellaCinderella
Addicted to Disney Cruises!
 
MikellaCinderella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 499

Requests : )

Hi Orcapotter! I have a few requests if you have time!

Could you possibly do this as a Fantasy version? Could it say "Maiden Eastern Voyage April 21st-28th, 2012." (or something similar? We are on the Fantasy's first Eastern itinerary!
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/k...irstVoyage.png

Could you also make a Fantasy version of this one too please? Instead of a family name, have it say "Mother-Daughter Cruise"? "April 21st- 28th, 2012"

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...DreamRetro.png


Would also love this one to say "Mom" on one ear and "Mikella" on the other....rest of the design the same: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie4.png


And this one saying "Our FantaSEA Comes True!" and "Maiden Eastern Itinerary April 21st-28th, 2012"

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie2.png

Also looking for some sort of design for what people on DIS are calling the "Grand Slam Club"......for cruisers who have sailed all 4 DCL ships. The design could include Magic, Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy in a list......with check marks beside each of them. Saying "Been there, Done that!" With the DCL logo or even the Castaway Club logo which would be PERFECT!!!! Let me know if you can accommodate! Thanks!
__________________
~~Amy, Quad Cities, IL~~


***WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR GRAND SLAM (April 21, 2012)!!! WOO HOO!!*** Upcoming: Re-Imagined Magic 12/04/13*** Disney Dream 04/12, Disney Dream 11/12, Disney Fantasy 04/12, Disney Dream 09/11, Disney Magic 02/09, Disney Magic 02/04, Disney Wonder 09/03, Disney Magic 06/03, Disney Magic 08/02, Big Red Boat (prior to DCL's existance) 05/97...and too many trips to WDW to count!
MikellaCinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #214
juliebug
Mouseketeer
 
juliebug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 196

Downloaded my mickeys Thanks
__________________
Julie Mom to DS(12) DD(9)
juliebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #215
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse
 
OrcaPotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Winter Springs (Orlando), FL
Posts: 1,040

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikellaCinderella View Post
Hi Orcapotter! I have a few requests if you have time!

Could you possibly do this as a Fantasy version? Could it say "Maiden Eastern Voyage April 21st-28th, 2012." (or something similar? We are on the Fantasy's first Eastern itinerary!
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/k...irstVoyage.png
I'll do my best. Surprisingly, that design took me quite a while to get looking right. It's altered from an original PR image for the Dream, so I'll try to get it to look right using the Fantasy's logo.

Quote:
Could you also make a Fantasy version of this one too please? Instead of a family name, have it say "Mother-Daughter Cruise"? "April 21st- 28th, 2012"

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...DreamRetro.png
That's another Dream-specific PR image, so it'll take me a bit to fit the Fantasy's logo in. I may have to alter it more than what it looks like currently, though, just as an FYI.


Quote:
Would also love this one to say "Mom" on one ear and "Mikella" on the other....rest of the design the same: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie4.png

And this one saying "Our FantaSEA Comes True!" and "Maiden Eastern Itinerary April 21st-28th, 2012"

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie2.png
These should be no problem

Quote:
Also looking for some sort of design for what people on DIS are calling the "Grand Slam Club"......for cruisers who have sailed all 4 DCL ships. The design could include Magic, Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy in a list......with check marks beside each of them. Saying "Been there, Done that!" With the DCL logo or even the Castaway Club logo which would be PERFECT!!!! Let me know if you can accommodate! Thanks!
I'll see what I can come up with. Do you want this as a magnet or as a T-shirt DISign?

Give me about a week or so to finish all of these for you.
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #216
MikellaCinderella
Addicted to Disney Cruises!
 
MikellaCinderella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPotter View Post
I'll do my best. Surprisingly, that design took me quite a while to get looking right. It's altered from an original PR image for the Dream, so I'll try to get it to look right using the Fantasy's logo.



That's another Dream-specific PR image, so it'll take me a bit to fit the Fantasy's logo in. I may have to alter it more than what it looks like currently, though, just as an FYI.




These should be no problem



I'll see what I can come up with. Do you want this as a magnet or as a T-shirt DISign?

Give me about a week or so to finish all of these for you.

Sounds good! Whatever you can do with them would be great! For the Grand Slam Club.....probably a tshirt design because I can also turn it into a magnet as well, correct? That way, it's large enough for both. Thanks so much!!
__________________
~~Amy, Quad Cities, IL~~


***WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR GRAND SLAM (April 21, 2012)!!! WOO HOO!!*** Upcoming: Re-Imagined Magic 12/04/13*** Disney Dream 04/12, Disney Dream 11/12, Disney Fantasy 04/12, Disney Dream 09/11, Disney Magic 02/09, Disney Magic 02/04, Disney Wonder 09/03, Disney Magic 06/03, Disney Magic 08/02, Big Red Boat (prior to DCL's existance) 05/97...and too many trips to WDW to count!
MikellaCinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #217
poohbear926
DIS Veteran
 
poohbear926's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ne Philly
Posts: 575

I dont know who to contact about making a few signs. So i hope this way works

1. Im doing the 15 night disney hawaiian cruise April 29th-May 14th If anyone can make a sign that would be greatly appreciated

2. Im getting Married October 19th 2012 In disney at the wedding pavilion with the reception following at the atlantic dance hall at the boardwalk. Brides - Lindsay Groom- Brian

3. We're doing our honeymoon on the cruise the disney dream October 21st-25th 2012.

Thank you soooo much.
__________________
Lindsay
Fantasy-7/14/96, Sovereign of the Seas-8/25/97, Ecstasy-8/21/00, Sensation-8/26/01, Paradise-8/18/02, Sensation-12/14/02, Victory-12/14/03, Voyager of the Seas-12/18/04, Glory-8/20/05, Radiance of the Seas-2/26/06, Adventure of the Seas-12/10/06, MSC Poesia-11/10/09, Costa Atlantica-1/23/10, Carnival Magic 8/14/11, Allure of the Seas- 11/20/11, Oasis of the Sea 5/24/14
Disney Wonder- 8/21/03, 8/19/04, 12/8/05, 9/17/06 (11 night southern), 9/23/07, 12/11/08, 5/21/09, 7/25/09, 11/28/10, 4/29/2012 (15 Night Hawaiian)
Disney Magic- 8/19/06, 8/18/07 (14 night transatlantic) , 9/24/08(21st Birthday), 10/3/09, 12/12/09, 9/18/10 (14 night transatlantic), 1/20/14

Disney Dream 1/30/11,10/21/12 (Honeymoon Cruise),10/19/14
Disney Fantasy 9/22/12, 11/17/12
poohbear926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #218
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse
 
OrcaPotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Winter Springs (Orlando), FL
Posts: 1,040

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear926 View Post
I dont know who to contact about making a few signs. So i hope this way works

1. Im doing the 15 night disney hawaiian cruise April 29th-May 14th If anyone can make a sign that would be greatly appreciated

2. Im getting Married October 19th 2012 In disney at the wedding pavilion with the reception following at the atlantic dance hall at the boardwalk. Brides - Lindsay Groom- Brian

3. We're doing our honeymoon on the cruise the disney dream October 21st-25th 2012.

Thank you soooo much.
This thread is for requesting designs by me. I can certainly come up with some signs for you. They'll be 8 1/2 x 11. If you want a different size let me know.

Just an FYI to everyone, but I'm dealing with a few emergencies. It'll be a few days at the earliest that I will have a chance to work on requests. Thanks for your patience!
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #219
poohbear926
DIS Veteran
 
poohbear926's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ne Philly
Posts: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPotter View Post
This thread is for requesting designs by me. I can certainly come up with some signs for you. They'll be 8 1/2 x 11. If you want a different size let me know.

Just an FYI to everyone, but I'm dealing with a few emergencies. It'll be a few days at the earliest that I will have a chance to work on requests. Thanks for your patience!
Thanks size isn't a problem also if you need more info for it being easier to make the wedding colors are purple and orange and the theme is Halloween.

Thanks

I hope everything is ok
__________________
Lindsay
Fantasy-7/14/96, Sovereign of the Seas-8/25/97, Ecstasy-8/21/00, Sensation-8/26/01, Paradise-8/18/02, Sensation-12/14/02, Victory-12/14/03, Voyager of the Seas-12/18/04, Glory-8/20/05, Radiance of the Seas-2/26/06, Adventure of the Seas-12/10/06, MSC Poesia-11/10/09, Costa Atlantica-1/23/10, Carnival Magic 8/14/11, Allure of the Seas- 11/20/11, Oasis of the Sea 5/24/14
Disney Wonder- 8/21/03, 8/19/04, 12/8/05, 9/17/06 (11 night southern), 9/23/07, 12/11/08, 5/21/09, 7/25/09, 11/28/10, 4/29/2012 (15 Night Hawaiian)
Disney Magic- 8/19/06, 8/18/07 (14 night transatlantic) , 9/24/08(21st Birthday), 10/3/09, 12/12/09, 9/18/10 (14 night transatlantic), 1/20/14

Disney Dream 1/30/11,10/21/12 (Honeymoon Cruise),10/19/14
Disney Fantasy 9/22/12, 11/17/12
poohbear926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #220
PegIra
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 934

Fantasy Cruise Magnets

Hi,

We just booked a cruise on the Disney Fantasy for January, 2013. Our friends who have never been on a Disney cruise are going with us and we are all beyond excited. I want to surprise them (and make some for us) with door magnets. Their names are Don & Lindy. We both will be celebrating our 54th anniversary's. Our names are Ira & Peg. Any disign you can come up with for the cruise to celebrate the cruise and our anniversary's would be great.

If you could please make something for us, we would really appreciate it.
As you can tell, there isn't a big rush, but when you have time it would be great.
Thanks again,

Peg
PegIra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #221
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse
 
OrcaPotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Winter Springs (Orlando), FL
Posts: 1,040

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegIra View Post
Hi,

We just booked a cruise on the Disney Fantasy for January, 2013. Our friends who have never been on a Disney cruise are going with us and we are all beyond excited. I want to surprise them (and make some for us) with door magnets. Their names are Don & Lindy. We both will be celebrating our 54th anniversary's. Our names are Ira & Peg. Any disign you can come up with for the cruise to celebrate the cruise and our anniversary's would be great.

If you could please make something for us, we would really appreciate it.
As you can tell, there isn't a big rush, but when you have time it would be great.
Thanks again,

Peg
No problem, I'll play around with some designs for you. Just give me a bit of time

To everyone else still waiting on their request, thanks for your patience. I should have everything caught up by the end of the week.
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #222
PegIra
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 934

Magnet Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPotter View Post
No problem, I'll play around with some designs for you. Just give me a bit of time

To everyone else still waiting on their request, thanks for your patience. I should have everything caught up by the end of the week.
Thanks so much, we will appreciate anything you can do for us. Take your time, we have lots of time,but am excited to see anything you come up withl

Peg
PegIra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #223
momof2twinboys
Mouseketeer
 
momof2twinboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 147

retro request

Hi,
I haven't been quick enough to see many of your posts before they're deleted, but I love what I have seen.

I'm in no hurry, but I would love to have the DreamRetro with the sail date of October 25-28, 2012 and The Dunham Family for the Dream.

Thank you so much!

Last edited by momof2twinboys; 03-29-2012 at 03:04 PM.
momof2twinboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #224
MikellaCinderella
Addicted to Disney Cruises!
 
MikellaCinderella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikellaCinderella View Post
Sounds good! Whatever you can do with them would be great! For the Grand Slam Club.....probably a tshirt design because I can also turn it into a magnet as well, correct? That way, it's large enough for both. Thanks so much!!
Orcapotter: Just wanted to check in with you to see if you were/are able to come up with some designs for the ones we requested? Thanks so much!!
__________________
~~Amy, Quad Cities, IL~~


***WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR GRAND SLAM (April 21, 2012)!!! WOO HOO!!*** Upcoming: Re-Imagined Magic 12/04/13*** Disney Dream 04/12, Disney Dream 11/12, Disney Fantasy 04/12, Disney Dream 09/11, Disney Magic 02/09, Disney Magic 02/04, Disney Wonder 09/03, Disney Magic 06/03, Disney Magic 08/02, Big Red Boat (prior to DCL's existance) 05/97...and too many trips to WDW to count!
MikellaCinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #225
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse
 
OrcaPotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Winter Springs (Orlando), FL
Posts: 1,040

Sorry it's taking me a while--I'm almost done with your requests. Should have them up very soon.
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: