Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #181
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Request a Design

I LOVE your designs and so glad to see some new designs on here as it's been awhile since I've been on this thread!

I am interested in DCL Itinerary please! If possible, can you do it two ways? One with Mickey and Minnie and the other with Chip n Dale?

Disney Magic
Western Caribbean
May 30 - April 6, 2012

Day One Embarkation Port Canaveral, FL All Onboard4:00pm
Day Two Key West, FL 12:30pm 9:30pm
Day 3 At Sea
Day 4 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 7:15am 4:30pm
Day 5 Cozumel, Mexico 9:30am 6:30pm
Day 6 At Sea
Day 7 Castaway Cay 9:30am 4:30pm
Day 8 Port Canaveral, FL All Ashore 7:30am

Thank you!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #182
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse

Request for drmrchk

Here are the rest of your thank you cards. Please let me know what you think. I hope it's still within time to send them!

Links to all images: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...tdrmrchk05.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...tdrmrchk06.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...tdrmrchk07.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...tdrmrchk08.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...tdrmrchk09.png

Size of all images: 6 x 6 inches

noahdove, I still have your itinerary saved on my computer! Remind me what your email is and I'll send it off to you.

karajeboo, glad you like them! I can get your request finished within the next week or so. Just to clarify, your dates begin on March 30th versus May 30th?
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2012, 06:26 AM   #183
noahdove
DIS Veteran

I pm'd you..Thank you

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #184
drmrchk
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPotter View Post
Here are the rest of your thank you cards. Please let me know what you think. I hope it's still within time to send them!
THANKS! Those are GREAT!! I love them and SOOOO appreciate you getting them done. I am going to mail the box on Monday after work so this is perfect! I hope you got my PM with the luggage tag info. You are one busy gal, I super appreciate yoU!!
drmrchk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #185
devonsmommy
DIS Veteran

Request for a Disign!

Hi there!
I love your Disigns.

Is it possible to get the 3DMagnetDCLDreamRetro.png with Disney Magic instead of Dream?? And The Stothart Family is our name. March 2012

COME READ MY TRIP REPORT! Girls Gone Wild 5/4-5/11 or my DINING REPORT! 5/4-5/11 w/ lots of pics!

8/15-24/13 DINING REPORT

October 2014--Wonder!
May 2014--OKW
August 2013--Polynesian, October 2012--Old Key West, May 2012--Animal Kingdom Lodge/Expedition Everest!, March 2012--Disney Magic!, Feb. 2012--Pop, Dec. 2010--Contemporary/Pop, Sept. 2009--Pop, Sept. 2008--POR, June 2004--Vistana
And many trips before!
devonsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:48 AM   #186
karajeboo

Yes, our cruise is March 30....... In fact, I'm looking for some good birthday cruise magnets as my Ally's 11th birthday falls on March 31 while we're in Key West! And also some cool pirate cruise designs for t-shirts for pirate night..... If you have any suggestions?

DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #187
OrcaPotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmrchk View Post
THANKS! Those are GREAT!! I love them and SOOOO appreciate you getting them done. I am going to mail the box on Monday after work so this is perfect! I hope you got my PM with the luggage tag info. You are one busy gal, I super appreciate yoU!!
Sure did. Those are next on my list Glad you like the TY design!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmommy View Post
Hi there!
I love your Disigns.

Is it possible to get the 3DMagnetDCLDreamRetro.png with Disney Magic instead of Dream?? And The Stothart Family is our name. March 2012
I can definitely change it for you, although, unfortunately, the ship is still going to be of the Dream as it's a scan of a painting done to commemorate the Dream's debut. I can try to look for something similar of the Magic and make a retro poster similar to the Dream one, if you want the ship to be exact. It would take me a little while to try and find a suitable substitute and I have a few requests ahead of you; right now it's taking me about a week to complete things since I've been getting a lot of big and custom requests. Let me know which you prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
Yes, our cruise is March 30....... In fact, I'm looking for some good birthday cruise magnets as my Ally's 11th birthday falls on March 31 while we're in Key West! And also some cool pirate cruise designs for t-shirts for pirate night..... If you have any suggestions?
Does she like any of the princesses? I have a birthday poster design I did upon request for one of the members of my cruise meet-up thread. They used it as a big magnet. I also have a default T-shirt design I can edit into a pirate theme. Let me know if any of that interests you.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #188
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Got it, thank you thank you

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #189
devonsmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sure did. Those are next on my list Glad you like the TY design!

I can definitely change it for you, although, unfortunately, the ship is still going to be of the Dream as it's a scan of a painting done to commemorate the Dream's debut. I can try to look for something similar of the Magic and make a retro poster similar to the Dream one, if you want the ship to be exact. It would take me a little while to try and find a suitable substitute and I have a few requests ahead of you; right now it's taking me about a week to complete things since I've been getting a lot of big and custom requests. Let me know which you prefer.

Sorry I lost the thread!!
(I'm a Disney Cruise dumbie apparently because I didn't even realize it was the Dream!) It's our first cruise.
I'm fine if the ship stays the same!
Thank you so much.

COME READ MY TRIP REPORT! Girls Gone Wild 5/4-5/11 or my DINING REPORT! 5/4-5/11 w/ lots of pics!

8/15-24/13 DINING REPORT

October 2014--Wonder!
May 2014--OKW
August 2013--Polynesian, October 2012--Old Key West, May 2012--Animal Kingdom Lodge/Expedition Everest!, March 2012--Disney Magic!, Feb. 2012--Pop, Dec. 2010--Contemporary/Pop, Sept. 2009--Pop, Sept. 2008--POR, June 2004--Vistana
And many trips before!
devonsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #190
karajeboo

Quote:
Does she like any of the princesses? I have a birthday poster design I did upon request for one of the members of my cruise meet-up thread. They used it as a big magnet. I also have a default T-shirt design I can edit into a pirate theme. Let me know if any of that interests you.
Eh, she's turning 11 so she's kind of "outgrown" the princesses, but she LOVES Chip n Dale?

Old 02-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #191
Wiloughby1
Challenge Accepted

Request a custom disign

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks again for the itinerary and cover pages. My binders look great so far. I'll post pics on my thank you thread soon.

At this point, I'd love your help with a tag for my son's backpack.

• Type of DISign : Luggage tag
• Name(s) to be included: Noah
• Character(s): Woody
• This is a tag to go on the outside of his backpack filled with entertainment for the car
• Specific requests: I used Dolly’s Tink tag to make a tag for my daughter’s backpack, and I’m looking for something similar (no need for the extra flowers and such of course) with this message to my son: “Howdy Noah! I wrangled up these goodies for your long haul to Disney World. I hope they keep you busy! Ride like the wind, Deputy- because I need help getting a snake out of my boot! Your friend, Woody” I don’t mind the color of the background (white is fine too) and horizontal is also okay since most of yours are formatted that way.

Would you be able to make something like that? I really like the style of your work and I think it would compliment the other tag.

Also, I made this thread looking for another item. Would you mind taking a look and seeing if it's something that might interest you?

Thank you so much for considering my request. I am down to my last few bits and pieces.
First Trip Big Red Boat/ Caribbean Beach 1989-Caribbean Beach 1990- Caribbean Beach 1992- Disney Institute 1995- Off site 1999-All-Star Movies (First Grown-Up trip) 2000-With my own little boy Off site 2009- POFQ/Off site 2011-Disneyland Portofino June 2012- Offsite/POR Sept/Oct 2012- Disney Dream/FW Oct 2014
Wiloughby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #192
SillyNellie
Earning My Ears

SillyNellie, I can definitely come up with something for you. Give me a week or so (that's about how long it has been taking me lately).

Hi! I just wanted to check to see if you had gotten to my request yet..I know its a lot, and I have plenty of time, I'm just excited
SillyNellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #193
OrcaPotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiloughby1 View Post
Hi Kimberly,

Thanks again for the itinerary and cover pages. My binders look great so far. I'll post pics on my thank you thread soon.

At this point, I'd love your help with a tag for my son's backpack.

• Type of DISign : Luggage tag
• Name(s) to be included: Noah
• Character(s): Woody
• This is a tag to go on the outside of his backpack filled with entertainment for the car
• Specific requests: I used Dolly’s Tink tag to make a tag for my daughter’s backpack, and I’m looking for something similar (no need for the extra flowers and such of course) with this message to my son: “Howdy Noah! I wrangled up these goodies for your long haul to Disney World. I hope they keep you busy! Ride like the wind, Deputy- because I need help getting a snake out of my boot! Your friend, Woody” I don’t mind the color of the background (white is fine too) and horizontal is also okay since most of yours are formatted that way.

Would you be able to make something like that? I really like the style of your work and I think it would compliment the other tag.

Also, I made this thread looking for another item. Would you mind taking a look and seeing if it's something that might interest you?

Thank you so much for considering my request. I am down to my last few bits and pieces.
I can do the tags, NP. I can probably come up with something for the kosher cards as well. Give me a few days to finish my previous requests and I'll tackle them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyNellie View Post
SillyNellie, I can definitely come up with something for you. Give me a week or so (that's about how long it has been taking me lately).

Hi! I just wanted to check to see if you had gotten to my request yet..I know its a lot, and I have plenty of time, I'm just excited
Haha, NP. I'm actually almost done with yours. Your shirt design is challenging me a bit; there aren't many graphics of the Fantasy just yet and I'm not happy with what I've been trying so far. I have a few ideas, though, so I should be done by the weekend. Thanks for your patience!
Old 02-23-2012, 08:24 AM   #194
Wiloughby1
Challenge Accepted

Thanks! No rush at all. We have a few months...
First Trip Big Red Boat/ Caribbean Beach 1989-Caribbean Beach 1990- Caribbean Beach 1992- Disney Institute 1995- Off site 1999-All-Star Movies (First Grown-Up trip) 2000-With my own little boy Off site 2009- POFQ/Off site 2011-Disneyland Portofino June 2012- Offsite/POR Sept/Oct 2012- Disney Dream/FW Oct 2014
Wiloughby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #195
OrcaPotter

Requests

OK, I'm almost caught up with all current requests.

** Please Note ** I've been notified by Photobucket that I'm pretty darn close to my allotted bandwidth. I will be deleting all my requests from my portfolio on March 1st to help alleviate that problem. If you have not downloaded your request(s), please do so and let me know you've done so if you haven't already.

For sanderela:
I will Email you your finished request. As you've noted you don't wish to have some of your information public, I will not be uploading your files to my portfolio. I will, however, be posting the designs with your information omitted. I hope you like them--I'm rather pleased with the result.

For sillynellie:
I hope these are what you were imagining. Please let me know when you've downloaded them.

Pillowcase--
Image size: 10 x 5.667 inches square
Image link: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie1.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie2.png

T-shirt, Front--
Image size: 14.22 x 14.22 inches (let me know if it downloads full-size for you ... I want to see the size limits PB is capable of)
Image link: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie3.png

T-shirt, Back--
Image size: 7.999 x 6.989 inches square
Image link: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...llynellie4.png

For karajeboo
I wanted to get the itineraries done for you since they were easy edits. I'll alter one of my birthday posters for Chip and Dale. Would you still like me to come up with a pirate shirt design for you? Let me know.

Both are 8.5 x 11 inches. Let me know if they don't download as full size.

Image link: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...karajeboo2.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...karajeboo1.png

devonsmommy, your request is up next in my pipeline.

wiloughby1, I hope to have your designs done by mid-next week.

Thanks for your patience everybody!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: