Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #136
disneybride96
Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96

REQUEST A CUSTOM DISIGN

Wow....OrcaPotter, wish I would have seen your DLR trip report befuore our trip. We are kind of the same. I visited WDW during their first year open....Spring 1972 and grew up it it has my home resort. FINALLY made my first trip to DLR just last month!

I thought you might have graphics for both restorts and could help me out. We are competiing "Our 2011 Disney Trifecta" next month with a DCL Cruise. I am going to do some nambadge graphics myself, but I would love if you could come up with something with the castles and cruise ship to celebrate our 2011. (and 15th anniversary)

Title: Our 2011 Disney Trifecta
Use: DCL Door Sign Magnet
Characters: Castles, Ship, Icons....I am really flexible
Dates...not necessary but if you use them,,, WDW-January, DLR-October, DCL- November

I know this is a huge request. I just appreciate your consideration, but no worries if it is to much!

Mutiple Trips- 1972-1995
The Weddings : Sister's Wedding...Wilderness Lodge Jan '96 Intimate Wedding....Yacht Club Nov '96

Boardwalk Grand Villa Upgrade, '98 Shades Of Green '99
The Cruises: Wonder- Jan '04, Magic w/ Antigua- Oct '04, Kin Folk Magic Cruise- Nov '05, Wonder- Jan '06
Won at trip to the Yacht Club- Jan '06
Then Came DVC: SSR - Sept '06, OKW Studio - Jan '07, OKW Grand Villa - Sept '07, AKV/BCV - Jan '08
Magic Halloween Double Dip Oct '08, SSR Pre-Christmas Dec '08,, Jan '09 BCV, Developer Points @ SSR - Sept '09,
BLT Homecoming- Dec '09,Wonder & BWV- Jan '10, HHI- Oct '10, Nephews to BLT- Jan '11, DISNEYLAND VGC- Oct '11
Dream/BLT - Nov '11, Princess Trip/Treehouse - Oct '12,
Super Storm Sandy Dream Cruise - Oct '12 , AKV/BCV -Jan '13 .

Last edited by disneybride96; 10-28-2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: REQUEST A CUSTOM DISIGN
disneybride96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #137
OrcaPotter
Lucky to be local to the Mouse

I can't wait to get back to DLR. When my situation improves, I'd love to go back during Halloween time to see the ride overlays. When I hit the lottery (lol) I want to do a big California vacation to see all the major cities and sights.

I can definitely make a magnet for you. When do you need it by? I have 2 large requests in progress ahead of you but I have time to complete them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybride96 View Post
REQUEST A CUSTOM DISIGN

Wow....OrcaPotter, wish I would have seen your DLR trip report befuore our trip. We are kind of the same. I visited WDW during their first year open....Spring 1972 and grew up it it has my home resort. FINALLY made my first trip to DLR just last month!

I thought you might have graphics for both restorts and could help me out. We are competiing "Our 2011 Disney Trifecta" next month with a DCL Cruise. I am going to do some nambadge graphics myself, but I would love if you could come up with something with the castles and cruise ship to celebrate our 2011. (and 15th anniversary)

Title: Our 2011 Disney Trifecta
Use: DCL Door Sign Magnet
Characters: Castles, Ship, Icons....I am really flexible
Dates...not necessary but if you use them,,, WDW-January, DLR-October, DCL- November

I know this is a huge request. I just appreciate your consideration, but no worries if it is to much!
OrcaPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #138
disneybride96
Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPotter View Post
I can't wait to get back to DLR. When my situation improves, I'd love to go back during Halloween time to see the ride overlays. When I hit the lottery (lol) I want to do a big California vacation to see all the major cities and sights.

I can definitely make a magnet for you. When do you need it by? I have 2 large requests in progress ahead of you but I have time to complete them.
The Haunted Mansion was awesome with the overlay! Definately a highlight. we didn't start out trying to do the trifecta this year, but kind of neat that it worked out this year for our 15th anniversary.

Our cruise is not until the Saturday after Thanksgiving...so about a month.

Mutiple Trips- 1972-1995
The Weddings : Sister's Wedding...Wilderness Lodge Jan '96 Intimate Wedding....Yacht Club Nov '96

Boardwalk Grand Villa Upgrade, '98 Shades Of Green '99
The Cruises: Wonder- Jan '04, Magic w/ Antigua- Oct '04, Kin Folk Magic Cruise- Nov '05, Wonder- Jan '06
Won at trip to the Yacht Club- Jan '06
Then Came DVC: SSR - Sept '06, OKW Studio - Jan '07, OKW Grand Villa - Sept '07, AKV/BCV - Jan '08
Magic Halloween Double Dip Oct '08, SSR Pre-Christmas Dec '08,, Jan '09 BCV, Developer Points @ SSR - Sept '09,
BLT Homecoming- Dec '09,Wonder & BWV- Jan '10, HHI- Oct '10, Nephews to BLT- Jan '11, DISNEYLAND VGC- Oct '11
Dream/BLT - Nov '11, Princess Trip/Treehouse - Oct '12,
Super Storm Sandy Dream Cruise - Oct '12 , AKV/BCV -Jan '13 .
disneybride96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #139
OrcaPotter

I shall be doing my best to knock out as much of my current requests as possible this week. So, heads up to those who are still waiting. I appreciate your patience. My schedule is kinda chaotic lately.

To everyone else: Last reminder that if you have not notified me that you have downloaded your completed requests, please do so by tomorrow (November 1st) at 9 PM EST. I will be deleting all current files in my requests folder to free up space. I will also be begin deleting them from my hard drive, too.

Thanks!

PS: Also, an FYI that I will have limited access to the internet and have no access to my computer from November 22nd-29th for Thanksgiving. If you need a DISign prior to, or soon after, those dates ... please give me at least a week's warning. However, I cannot take a large request, sorry. Any requests made during that time period will be addressed after the 29th.

Current requests will be completed, as previously stated, ASAP.

Last edited by OrcaPotter; 10-31-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:33 PM   #140
clovicelee
Mouseketeer

Thanks!!!

Thanks so much again...I know my request was a HUGE one!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #141
OrcaPotter

Request for DisneyBride96

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybride96 View Post
Our cruise is not until the Saturday after Thanksgiving...so about a month.
I went ahead and finished yours first. Please let me know what you think. It came out close to what I was thinking. PM me your email address, because this is a big file.

File size: 8.499 x 8.359 inches square

Everyone else, I shall hopefully finish by tomorrow evening.

ALSO! Because my portfolio keeps growing, I've made subfolders for the different types of files to make it easier for folks to find what they're looking for. The subfolder links are on the right-hand side of my DISigns album. All requests I had in the requests subalbum have been deleted.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #142
OrcaPotter

Just an update that I'm caught up to PoohPrincess76's request. clovicelee, I've emailed all 13 files to you in 2 different emails. Please let me know if you have not received them. Since there are so many, I have not uploaded them to my Photobucket.

If anyone has any Thanksgiving holiday requests, please let me know asap so I can finish them with time to spare. I will be away from my Photoshop-bearing computer from November 22nd to 29th.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #143
clovicelee
Mouseketeer

2nd email

I got the first e-mail can you say AH MAY ZIIINNNNG!!!!! I have not yet received the 2nd e-mail I will check bulk mail folder to see if it got lost in the shuffle.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #144
OrcaPotter

Weird ... I tried again!
Old 11-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #145
OrcaPotter

Holiday Hiatus

Just a friendly reminder that I am going on a brief hiatus for the next week for Thanksgiving. I will have sporadic access to the internet, but no access to Photoshop or my files. New requests will be addressed after my return on November 30th.

PoohPrincess76, I have not forgotten you. I will finish your request after I return. Thanks so much for your patience
Old 12-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #146
OrcaPotter

Update

PoohPrincess76, I'm more than halfway through your request and aim to have it finished soon. I've been juggling a handful of things lately so I've been distracted

Otherwise, requests are still open. I will not be going out of town for the remainder of the holidays, however, I will be going on my first Disney cruise on January 15th! Expect some new DCL DISigns soon as I prepare to decorate my door!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 PM   #147
OrcaPotter

Request Sent

PoohPrincess76, I finally finished your request. It's been sent your way via Email. Let me know if there are any downloading problems as there are 24 files.

To everyone else, requests are still open. I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season! There are a few new DCL DISigns in my portfolio, as my "Dream" of taking a DCL vacation is finally coming true next month! I'll be gone 01/14-01/19 so no requests will be done during that time.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:46 AM   #148
TeamH5
Mouseketeer

Request a sign

Hi Orca! Hopefully I'm doing this correctly! Lol

I'd like to request 2 signs. First one:

Size:8.5x11
Event: 5th Birthday
Who: Jacinda
Graphics: She's big into Ariel right now, I'd like to incorporate that, and the fact that we're celebrating on the Dream. Maybe something like "Sailing away to my 5th Birthday!" or something like that..

Colors: Purple, Teal(if Ariel is the only thing this color that's fine), Yellow (If you could make the Birthday font in a shade of yellow, that is her favorite color right now)

Everything else I'll leave to your creative juices! THANK YOU!
TeamH5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #149
TeamH5
Mouseketeer

2nd bday sign request

Here's my second sign request:

Size:8.5x11
Event: 5th Birthday
Who: Tiana
Graphics: She's big into Belle right now, I'd like to incorporate that, and the fact that we're celebrating on the Dream. Maybe something like "Sailing away to my 5th Birthday!" or something like that..

Colors: Blue (If you could make the Birthday font in a shade of pale girly blue, that is her favorite color right now),

Everything else I'll leave to your creative juices! THANK YOU!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #150
TeamH5
Mouseketeer

slight edit sign

Could I request 1 more?? Lol Boy I should never have found that post of yours!

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/k...h.png&newest=1

I'd like this one, but take off the Family name at the bottom, and also the cruise information. So it's just Ariel with the ship and the caption at the top that says "A Dream is a wish your heart makes"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: