Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #1276
leximommy03
Earning My Ears

Hi Amy!
I'd like to ask for your help. My friend is expecting girl twins and her baby shower is July 23. She's like candy bar wrappers. Her theme is nesting. So, something with a nest with 2 pink eggs would be great if you can do that. Or 2 baby birds in a nest. The wrapper can just say Thank You.

Thanks,
Christy
Old 07-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #1277
PrincessAli
DIS Veteran

Location: 'Walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA'

I'm back--I can't stop thinking about the great job you have done for me so far and now I have another request. My husband and I are celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary and I was wondering if you would beable to make us a disign with PORTOFINO BAY RESORT at Universal ?? Something on the idea of -----'Celebrating our 49th Anniversary at PORTOFINO BAY'. He will put it on the front of his ECV like a license plate. If I could have the 49 a little bigger would be great.
I apologize for requesting so much----but your things are fabulous.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2012, 12:54 AM   #1278
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween Baby View Post
Hi Amy! I finally got my boys to sit down long enough to decide on some designs!! This should be my last request for a while, I swear!!

We're going to do my nephew's birthday party along with Ashton's on Saturday. I know it's REALLY last minute, but can you design him a birthday shirt?? He'd like it to be like your Racecar Jersey shirt if possible but say "Birthday Boy 13 Dustin" and have a soccer ball instead of the racecar. Also, he requested that it have blue instead of red behind the letters and around the border so he can put it on a red shirt. If that's too much, we have another shirt to use, so the red letters will be fine.

They love your designs and would love to make a couple more shirts while he's here (the month of July, so no rush on the rest!). Could you also make:

An Ashton Spongebob name fill with Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward

A Dustin name fill with a Dallas Mavericks theme

Your Halo true spartan design with Ashton somewhere on it.

Another Maverick's shirt like the Alabama shirt you made recently with Dustin's name somewhere on it.

Some type of fishing shirt for each of them with their names on it.

I know it's a lot to ask and I really appreciate it! They're super excited to make the designs for their birthdays!!
Here are the rest of your requested designs... I already had a Sponge Bob Ashton fill so I am attaching that and also did a second one with just the three characters you asked for.

Old 07-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #1279
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Thank you, it's perfect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween Baby View Post
Thank you SO much! I really appreciate how quick you were able to do this for us!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diannesa View Post
Oh Amy! Thanks so much for the money and the Mum of Things. They are perfect! Love love love! I'm so excited now that we are keeping our trip to the USA a surprise. Our kids are going to go nuts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAli View Post
Amy, these are PERFECT--just what I was hopeing for. Thank you so very much!!
Quote:
Once again--ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! The boys will love to see what you have made for them. I really appreciate your taking the time to do this for me.
You are all very welcome!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #1280
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by leximommy03 View Post
Hi Amy!
I'd like to ask for your help. My friend is expecting girl twins and her baby shower is July 23. She's like candy bar wrappers. Her theme is nesting. So, something with a nest with 2 pink eggs would be great if you can do that. Or 2 baby birds in a nest. The wrapper can just say Thank You.

Thanks,
Christy
Here is your requested design...

Old 07-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #1281
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
I'm back--I can't stop thinking about the great job you have done for me so far and now I have another request. My husband and I are celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary and I was wondering if you would beable to make us a disign with PORTOFINO BAY RESORT at Universal ?? Something on the idea of -----'Celebrating our 49th Anniversary at PORTOFINO BAY'. He will put it on the front of his ECV like a license plate. If I could have the 49 a little bigger would be great.
I apologize for requesting so much----but your things are fabulous.
I worked on this for you - I hope you like the way it turned out...

Old 07-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #1282
PrincessAli
DIS Veteran

Location: 'Walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA'

OMGosh--it is exactly what I was hopeing for. LOVE IT--Thanks so much.
Enjoy your time off from this board. You certainly deserve a rest!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #1283
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Can I please get the Angry Birds Name Fills in:

Kyle
Ashley
Larry

PLEASE and Thank You!!!!

Old 07-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #1284
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Since I am unable to do Disney designs - I would not be comfortable using the image of a Disney ship in my design. I could do it without the ship picture if you would like. Let me know.
Can you think of something else to put in the port hole window like maybe a sunset or something???

Old 07-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #1285
playgrl807
Mouseketeer

Hi again i was wondering if i could get a couple t-shirt designs please

i would like your design Our family Vacation could i also have it say 2012 somewhere. I would like 4 different designs Bridget, Buddy, Ellen and Gary

and also the turtle tshirt design for ellen thanks
Old 07-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #1286
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Hi Amy! I hope you are having a wonderful summer. It is hot here in Alabama, but our summer has been terrific.

I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a couple things for my class next school year. I am actually going with a non-Disney theme. More than likely the theme will be Scooby Doo. Would you be interested in making a few things for me? I will send you a list if you are interested. It will probably be a few things like a Scooby shirt design for myself and my coteacher and maybe one for my kiddos, and maybe a few other small things.

Let me know if that is okay with you.

Dawn
Old 07-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #1287
alexandallysmommy
Mouseketeer

Lego Birthday

Hi Amy. I haven't been on here in over a year. You had designed Hannah Montana invitation tickets for my daughter's bday. I have another request My son wants a Lego themed party. I can't find any templates for invitations. I took a picture of him holding a Lego base plate that we made a number six on with Legos. I want that to be on the invitation. I'd also like to make him a customized shirt to wear. I'm thinking a big number 6 filled in with Legos. Can you DISign something for me? I'd be happy with whatever you come up with.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #1288
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
OMGosh--it is exactly what I was hopeing for. LOVE IT--Thanks so much.
Enjoy your time off from this board. You certainly deserve a rest!!!
I am so glad you like the way it turned out! Just popping in for an hour or so this morning. I am enjoying the time off!
Old 07-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #1289
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane71969 View Post
Can I please get the Angry Birds Name Fills in:

Kyle
Ashley
Larry

PLEASE and Thank You!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane71969 View Post
Can you think of something else to put in the port hole window like maybe a sunset or something???
Here are your requested designs...

Old 07-13-2012, 07:17 PM   #1290
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgrl807 View Post
Hi again i was wondering if i could get a couple t-shirt designs please

i would like your design Our family Vacation could i also have it say 2012 somewhere. I would like 4 different designs Bridget, Buddy, Ellen and Gary

and also the turtle tshirt design for ellen thanks
For the first design you are requesting, do you want one like the one in post #1289 (above) only without the porthole. Just the "Our Family Vacation" text on top with "2012" and then the name large in the big area?

Is this the turtle design you are requesting? To my knowledge, it is the only turtle design I have done.

Let me know which design you would like. If it helps, you can either post the image or indicate a post # you saw the design in. I will wait to hear back from you. Remember, I am on a break until Aug 8th. I just pop in from time to time. Please let me know if you need the design by a certain time.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: