Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-31-2011, 05:26 PM   #61
alenushka
DIS Veteran
 
alenushka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 656

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
I made a name fill to go with the logo - I hope you like these...

[/IMG]
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!!
Amy - you are the best!
__________________
alenushka is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 06:51 PM   #62
Roxy217
HRH Roxann Duchess of Disney šoš
 
Roxy217's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 310

Hi Amy

Love your designs
Can I request a few name fills?

TONY - Goofy or Mr. Incredible OY!
ROXANN - Minnie - I consider myself a Disney Diva so tiaras are welcomed!
ANTHONY - Mickey or if possible Kingdom Hearts - no one has
GIANA - Belle or Mulan
MARC - Stitch or Donald

We are join on our first cruise in February and I want to make a few surprises for the fam

Thanks so much
__________________
HRH Roxann Duchess of Disney šoš



url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
Roxy217 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #63
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenushka View Post
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!!
Amy - you are the best!
I am glad you love them! Enjoy!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #64
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy217 View Post
Hi Amy

Love your designs
Can I request a few name fills?

TONY - Goofy or Mr. Incredible OY!
ROXANN - Minnie - I consider myself a Disney Diva so tiaras are welcomed!
ANTHONY - Mickey or if possible Kingdom Hearts - no one has
GIANA - Belle or Mulan
MARC - Stitch or Donald

We are join on our first cruise in February and I want to make a few surprises for the fam

Thanks so much
I wish I could help you but I am unable to do Disney designs. I would suggest you post this request in the main threads or find a designer that you like their style or designs and request in their particular thread.

If you would like anything non Disney in the future, I would be glad to help.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #65
SallyNeko21
Mouseketeer
 
SallyNeko21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 247

Hey there Amy, I'm back again, with another request, but its for a friend. Her husband is coming home from a deployment and she wanted a disign for a tee shirt for her and her kids. I told her about the amazing work you've done for me and showed her some and she wanted me to ask if you would do a disign for her please?

She is asking for an image of the peace hand gesture (the two fingers) filled with stars and stripes, red, white and blue, like an American Flag. Just let me know! Thanks in advance!!
__________________
me, DH, DS(7), DS (5)
SallyNeko21 is offline  
Old 11-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #66
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyNeko21 View Post
Hey there Amy, I'm back again, with another request, but its for a friend. Her husband is coming home from a deployment and she wanted a disign for a tee shirt for her and her kids. I told her about the amazing work you've done for me and showed her some and she wanted me to ask if you would do a disign for her please?

She is asking for an image of the peace hand gesture (the two fingers) filled with stars and stripes, red, white and blue, like an American Flag. Just let me know! Thanks in advance!!
I hope she likes this... if she would like any text added to it, let me know.

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #67
SallyNeko21
Mouseketeer
 
SallyNeko21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyNeko21 View Post
Hey there Amy, I'm back again, with another request, but its for a friend. Her husband is coming home from a deployment and she wanted a disign for a tee shirt for her and her kids. I told her about the amazing work you've done for me and showed her some and she wanted me to ask if you would do a disign for her please?

She is asking for an image of the peace hand gesture (the two fingers) filled with stars and stripes, red, white and blue, like an American Flag. Just let me know! Thanks in advance!!
To be more specific, (she messaged me again this afternoon) She would love to have the peace hand gesture and underneath it say "out Iraq!" So it translates to read (peace) out Iraq! Then, "You can't have my Daddy back!"
__________________
me, DH, DS(7), DS (5)
SallyNeko21 is offline  
Old 11-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #68
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyNeko21 View Post
To be more specific, (she messaged me again this afternoon) She would love to have the peace hand gesture and underneath it say "out Iraq!" So it translates to read (peace) out Iraq! Then, "You can't have my Daddy back!"
Very cute idea! I hope she likes this...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #69
SallyNeko21
Mouseketeer
 
SallyNeko21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Very cute idea! I hope she likes this...

Thanks! This looks awesome. Going to email it to her right now.
__________________
me, DH, DS(7), DS (5)
SallyNeko21 is offline  
Old 11-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #70
It'sOffToDisneyWeGo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 687

Hi Amy,
A few months ago you made an adorable McDonald's birthday invite for my DS3. A couple of the moms at his party absolutely loved it and asked me if I could ask you to do the same for their children. When you have time could you please disign one for them. They are having a party together. I will pm you the information. Thank you for helping make our lives so special!
It'sOffToDisneyWeGo is offline  
Old 11-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #71
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyNeko21 View Post
Thanks! This looks awesome. Going to email it to her right now.
She has emailed me. Thank you so much for passing them on to her.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #72
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sOffToDisneyWeGo View Post
Hi Amy,
A few months ago you made an adorable McDonald's birthday invite for my DS3. A couple of the moms at his party absolutely loved it and asked me if I could ask you to do the same for their children. When you have time could you please disign one for them. They are having a party together. I will pm you the information. Thank you for helping make our lives so special!
pm sent!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #73
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Moving this request here from another thread...

I have a very odd request and feel free to say NO!

My girl scout troop would like to make sweat shirts with their names on them. I thought it might be cute to make Girl Scouts big with all the girls names inside. I thought of how creative you are and wondered if you had any ideas? Again this is so far off topic I would not be offended at all if you say I don't want to help with this!

If anyone has a thought please share! Thanks!!!!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #74
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Disneycrazymom,

Regarding your Girl Scout request... I have done this for other requesters in the past. I think what you mean is to have the main word read "Girl Scouts" and then the girls names inside. If you wish to have this, please let me know the girls' names, and if you would like any certain color background color inside the letter and any certain color outline of the letters. Like black, girl scout green, etc...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #75
It'sOffToDisneyWeGo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 687

I love the McDonald's birthday invite. Thank you for making it for my friends.
It'sOffToDisneyWeGo is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright Đ 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: