Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #616
Halloween Baby
Mouseketeer

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just saw the Disigns you created for me and they are so GREAT!!!! Thanks so much!!

Halloween Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:27 AM   #617
kidz dream
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here are a couple of choices...

...luv it PERFECT!!!!!
kidz dream is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2012, 01:50 AM   #618
kidz dream
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I never thought it would be hard to find a good purple pony graphic but after LOTS of searching, I am happy with my find. Here is a sample for the tshirt. If you like this, I will do the others. Please let me know what kind of text you would like on the other items. Just a generic "Thank you for coming to our party"? or something that lists both names? Be as specific as possible.

....this EXACTLY wat I was trying my hardest to find... YR AWESOME!!!!...Perfect. For the name fills can u do DESIRE with just pink pony and JUSTINE with purple pony.. I would to keep YR design I truly value YR time and work. for the wording THT wld b fine THANKS FOR COMING TO OUR PARTY..for the cupcake toppers can it say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESIRE & JUSTINE. MY sister truly liked YR design step-mommy of twins she insisted I askd u if u can do her a name fill NANCY with both color ponies and name fill
with JODECI as shes the biigger sister
Old 03-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #619
nonzerosum
DIS Veteran

Hi Amy,

My son, Andrew, will be celebrating his 6th birthday while in WDW and his birthday gift will be a trip to the Lego store in DTD to spend $150. He is a HUGE Lego nut and he will go crazy. We were just planning on writing a note in his card, but then I got thinking that maybe you could do up something a bit more special than just a handwritten note in a card from mom and dad. Does this sound like something that you could do or would want to do? Here's the kicker, we leave on Saturday. Normally I don't request things so last minute, but the idea just came to me this morning. I totally understand if this is not enough time.

I printed off one of your Surprise, we're going to Harry Potter signs and showed it to DH...he flipped and said that our daughter is going to lose her mind. Thanks for adding these special touches to everyone's vacation!
nonzerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #620
kidz dream
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidz dream View Post
....this exactly wat i was trying my hardest to find... Yr awesome!!!!...perfect. For the name fills can u do desire with just pink pony and justine with purple pony.. I would to keep yr design i truly value yr time and work. For the wording tht wld b fine thanks for coming to our party..for the cupcake toppers can it say happy birthday desire & justine. My sister truly liked yr design step-mommy of twins she insisted i askd u if u can do her a name fill nancy with both color ponies and name fill
with jodeci as shes the biigger sister
***correction sorry amy can i have desire w/purple pony and justine w/pink pony so if u can edit tshirt design with the names matching to the ponies***please thank you!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #621
hedgehog2owl
Mouseketeer

Hi Amy!
Could I get some birthday party invites? I was hoping to have a template that is blank in the center so I can add info in photoshop or word. Or if you prefer I could
Pm you the info
Can I have 3 seperate:

1. Lego Friends
2. Moshi monsters
3. Geronimo Stilton (he is a mouse, it is an early reader chapter book series)

Thank you! (again!)

B, M, C
hedgehog2owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:07 PM   #622
scl67
Earning My Ears

Caribbean Name Fills

Hi Amy! This is my first time posting here, so please bear with me A dear friend recommended you and I really enjoy your designs!

We are going on a family/friend cruise on the Carnival Conquest, and I was hoping to get some name-fills with something in a Caribbean-style. The names are (sorry...there's a lot of us going...yeah!)

DJ
Stacye
Kayla
Meagan
Jenna
Jewel
Kenny
Troy
Tammy
Brandon
Dylan
Traci
Melissa

Thank you so much! Also I was hoping to check out your website, but am unable to PM you as I am new to the forum. Can you PM me, or should I just give you my email address?

Thanks again!
Stacye
scl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #623
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween Baby View Post
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just saw the Disigns you created for me and they are so GREAT!!!! Thanks so much!!
Quote:
...luv it PERFECT!!!!!
You are both welcome!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #624
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
....this EXACTLY wat I was trying my hardest to find... YR AWESOME!!!!...Perfect. For the name fills can u do DESIRE with just pink pony and JUSTINE with purple pony.. I would to keep YR design I truly value YR time and work. for the wording THT wld b fine THANKS FOR COMING TO OUR PARTY..for the cupcake toppers can it say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESIRE & JUSTINE. MY sister truly liked YR design step-mommy of twins she insisted I askd u if u can do her a name fill NANCY with both color ponies and name fill
with JODECI as shes the biigger sister
Quote:
***correction sorry amy can i have desire w/purple pony and justine w/pink pony so if u can edit tshirt design with the names matching to the ponies***please thank you!!!!!!!!
Here are the rest of the designs and the other with the correction. I did the cupcake toppers in two versions so that the girls would not be jealous of the other.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #625
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzerosum View Post
Hi Amy,

My son, Andrew, will be celebrating his 6th birthday while in WDW and his birthday gift will be a trip to the Lego store in DTD to spend $150. He is a HUGE Lego nut and he will go crazy. We were just planning on writing a note in his card, but then I got thinking that maybe you could do up something a bit more special than just a handwritten note in a card from mom and dad. Does this sound like something that you could do or would want to do? Here's the kicker, we leave on Saturday. Normally I don't request things so last minute, but the idea just came to me this morning. I totally understand if this is not enough time.

I printed off one of your Surprise, we're going to Harry Potter signs and showed it to DH...he flipped and said that our daughter is going to lose her mind. Thanks for adding these special touches to everyone's vacation!
You are very welcome for making your trip just a little more special. That is why I love to design!

I hope somthing like this is what you had in mind...

Old 03-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #626
nonzerosum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You are very welcome for making your trip just a little more special. That is why I love to design!

I hope somthing like this is what you had in mind...

WOW!! You are so, so awesome! I love it and so will my son. Thank you so very much! You are the best.
nonzerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:36 PM   #627
noahdove
DIS Veteran

The Lego certificate is awesome Amy!!!! Bright and cheery just like when I play with the Legos I have for my grandchildren

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #628
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgehog2owl View Post
Hi Amy!
Could I get some birthday party invites? I was hoping to have a template that is blank in the center so I can add info in photoshop or word. Or if you prefer I could
Pm you the info
Can I have 3 seperate:

1. Lego Friends
2. Moshi monsters
3. Geronimo Stilton (he is a mouse, it is an early reader chapter book series)

Thank you! (again!)
I would be happy to customize them for you if you wish. If you would rather fill them out yourself that is fine, but I would prefer to at least put the title on the top with child's name. We have had so many designs that have been sold elsewhere when we do things like this completely blank. I hope you can understand.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #629
ge0rgette2
DIS Veteran

Originally Posted by ge0rgette2
Does anyone do regular things -- just looking for a Pajama Party sticker or something to put on a clipboard I'm making as party favors.

I would want something like "Caitlin's 9th Birthday 2012" with a pajama party background or something similiar.. It has to be about 5x7.

Thanks!
happy weekend!
Georgette

NYC to Bermuda ~ Norwegian Breakaway ~ May 2013

NYC Inaugural Disney Cruise to Bahamas ~ May 2012 ~ Disney Magic

NYC to Bermuda ~ May 2011 on NCL Gem

ge0rgette2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #630
hedgehog2owl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I would be happy to customize them for you if you wish. If you would rather fill them out yourself that is fine, but I would prefer to at least put the title on the top with child's name. We have had so many designs that have been sold elsewhere when we do things like this completely blank. I hope you can understand.
Sorry I didn't mean to step on anyones' toes, at the time I requested these, I didn't know what time it was going to start (SkateWorld hadn't gotten back to me what time she had the party room)and since I am way late getting going on her party this year, I thought I'd at least get them started. You've done her invites the last 2 years as well. I wasn't going to sell them, I promise

Her name is Catherine. She will be 8.
date April 15th place SkateWorld time 1pm
no RSVP

no other info is needed. small town and everone knows where the rink is.

eta: I thought I included her name in the original request, my bad. I only wanted info blank because I didn't know it yet; if the rink kept giving us the run around, I was going to switch it to the park.

B, M, C

Last edited by hedgehog2owl; 03-26-2012 at 09:28 AM.
hedgehog2owl is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: