Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #316
Cynt
DIS Veteran

You are PHENOMENAL!!!

Amy, the family and I thank you TREMENDOUSLY!! I'm super stoked now to go on this cruise with our personalized t-shirts, bags, etc. Now the hard part...which one to use the for the tshirts. I guess the family will have to cast votes. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

And when I'm on my cruise I'm going to be sure and take a nice picture of the Triumph w/ a nice SUNNY background for you to use!!! LOL!! Thanks again for your hard work!!
April 2011 - POP - Girl's Getway
May 2013 - WBC - FAMILY TRIP!!

Last edited by Cynt; 01-23-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #317
disneybel
Earning My Ears

Amy, forgive me if you did this already and I haven't seen it. Can you please do a Talor Swift fill with the name McKenna?

Also, I am looking for a Hunger Games design with the phrase "May the odds be ever in your favor". If you can whip something up that would be wonderful!
Thanks,
Belinda
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #318
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICX2 View Post
These are super cute! Would you be willing to do a few changes? The GS sign background won't work with the shirts we are using (they are tie-dye). Is there anyway to get it without a background? Also, can the wording be dusty blue color with a brown outline? Brownies centered with Troop 1284 underneath. I was thinking of having either just the little girl if you had any others that you could add to her, or just the girl circle. Thanks!!!
I hope this is what you had in mind...

Old 01-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #319
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachandgarry View Post
Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for the 2 Andrew DISigns, they are perfect! The bedroom door sign is a perfect idea, I'll get that printed and laminated tomorrow.

Many many thanks
Rach x
You are very welcome!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #320
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Hi Amy,

Once again I'm looking to you for your amazing talent. I was wondering if you could create some chore cards for me. I saw the idea from them somewhere else but was wanting some more customized for my boys. Here is an example of what I'm talking about:

I would like them to have frames and six to a page like this. I will then fill in the chore later. If possible I would like to have a page of ones with primarily blue or blue flames and maybe a skull or something. It is for my 13 year old son. One with an army themed frame for my 11 yr. old son and one with primarily blue and maybe monster truck,etc....for my 4 year old son. Thanks so much if you can do this. I really appreciate it!

Also, when glancing through this new thread I saw the angry birds valentines day bag topper. SOO cute, could I get one that says To:______ From: Blake ?
I hope you like these...

Old 01-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #321
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidmarian4 View Post
THANKS Amy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonpieMomma View Post
Thank you so much for the valentines bag toppers. He loves them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmrchk View Post
THANKS AMY!! Those are PERFECT! I appreciate it so much!
You are all very welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
Oh Amy! It is never too late for me to make him a new shirt. That is absolutely precious, and he is going to love it! I was stopped by at least 3 teachers today telling me how they can't wait to see what he is wearing for the trip tomorrow. They are going to love it. I guess I better get a shirt for his teacher and make 2 while I am at it. Thanks so much!
Dawn
Pretty soon, he will want a tshirt for EVERY field trip! I am glad that making them not only makes him happy but builds the excitement for the teachers as well. I hope he had a great trip.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #322
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynt View Post
Amy, the family and I thank you TREMENDOUSLY!! I'm super stoked now to go on this cruise with our personalized t-shirts, bags, etc. Now the hard part...which one to use the for the tshirts. I guess the family will have to cast votes. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

And when I'm on my cruise I'm going to be sure and take a nice picture of the Triumph w/ a nice SUNNY background for you to use!!! LOL!! Thanks again for your hard work!!
I would love a SUNNY picture. The hard part will be getting a great picture of it at sea while you are actually on it. But be sure to share it with me if you get one! You are very welcome for the designs - enjoy!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #323
MAGICX2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
I hope this is what you had in mind...

This is awesome!! Thank you. I just wondered if you had any little Brownie images of another ethnicity? I have several African American girls in my troop and am hoping to represent them appropriately. Sorry to be such a bugger!

MeDH DS13DD10
Old 01-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #324
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybel View Post
Amy, forgive me if you did this already and I haven't seen it. Can you please do a Talor Swift fill with the name McKenna?

Also, I am looking for a Hunger Games design with the phrase "May the odds be ever in your favor". If you can whip something up that would be wonderful!
Thanks,
Belinda
Here are your requested designs... I am also throwing in a name fill as I thought she might like this as well.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #325
disneybel
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here are your requested designs... I am also throwing in a name fill as I thought she might like this as well.

Thank you so much!! You are so quick! The Hunger Games is actually for me Would you mind doing the fill for Belinda?

Thank you so much!!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #326
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICX2 View Post
This is awesome!! Thank you. I just wondered if you had any little Brownie images of another ethnicity? I have several African American girls in my troop and am hoping to represent them appropriately. Sorry to be such a bugger!
With a little work - voila! How is this?

Old 01-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #327
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybel View Post
Thank you so much!! You are so quick! The Hunger Games is actually for me Would you mind doing the fill for Belinda?

Thank you so much!!
I don't mind at all...

Old 01-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #328
minnieandgrumpy1
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the wonderful cruise decorations you did for me a while ago. We received sooo many compliments on our door.

I have a few more requests.

Can you please do
1. Traci - in Taylor Swift name design
2. Samone - in Justin Beiber name design
3. Carnival Conquest port hole.

Thanks a million.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #329
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

I just wanted to let you know that Samuel loved his shirt. It was the hit of the field trip, and his teacher loved the one I made her also! Samuel came home and told me that he got his picture made at every stop on the field trip because his shirt was so awesome. Thanks again. You made my son a very happy boy. His teacher said the people at Golden Flake and Buffalo Rock went nuts over their shirts.

Dawn
Old 01-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #330
MAGICX2
DIS Veteran

The Brownies print is perfect!!! Thank you!!!

MeDH DS13DD10
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: