Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #271
newtexan
DIS Veteran

I'm looking for a Lego Star Wars birthday invite and treat bag topper...
do you have these?

newtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #272
momtothejazz
Earning My Ears

Thank you! Thank you! Angry Bird designs

Amy,
Thank you so very much for the Angry bird Valentines and the birthday party items! I really appreciate all of it so very much! My son is beyond thilled and keeps telling me to send out his party invitations(we have a little while yet to go!) He is Angry Bird crazy and build towers all over my house to knock down so this is very appropriate for him! Thanks again,I truly appreciate you making these for us! Jamie
momtothejazz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #273
mummygina
Mouseketeer

Hi Amy
I am Looking for one disign for discovery cove and one for aquatica. I've tried using clip art and web pictures to make something myself, but I can get anything suitable. Any time I try & increase the size it just looks blurry! If u have time and can think of something that would be fab.I've been thinking of the park logos with additional bottlenose dolphins, and commerson dolphins but wud be happy with anythin that you design, as my attempt is just plain rubbish!! No worries if u are busy though, as I may just repeat, repeat, repeat a smaller logo. Warm wishes, Gina
mummygina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #274
bluecinderellaeyes
Mouseketeer

Serious Talent

Hi,

You have helped so much in the past and I was wondering if you could help out again.

I am looking for souvenir coupons for my kids for our Universal Studios Trip we are planning for each of the following Universal Studios, Island Of Adventure & The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

Could you pretty please also add a $15 limit to each of them! I know it does not sound like much but with 3 kids and a Disney trip also it wont take long to add up!

I have 3 kids Tyler, Madison & Ethan. I would like them to be able to hold onto them instead of cash. This way they can cash them in as they find what they like.

Thank You
Old 01-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #275
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtexan View Post
I'm looking for a Lego Star Wars birthday invite and treat bag topper...
do you have these?
I have this... if you like it and would like it customized, let me know. Then if you choose to use this, I can make a matching bag topper. Let me know what text you would like included for both.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #276
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothejazz View Post
Amy,
Thank you so very much for the Angry bird Valentines and the birthday party items! I really appreciate all of it so very much! My son is beyond thilled and keeps telling me to send out his party invitations(we have a little while yet to go!) He is Angry Bird crazy and build towers all over my house to knock down so this is very appropriate for him! Thanks again,I truly appreciate you making these for us! Jamie
You are very welcome! I am so glad he loves them!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #277
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummygina View Post
Hi Amy
I am Looking for one disign for discovery cove and one for aquatica. I've tried using clip art and web pictures to make something myself, but I can get anything suitable. Any time I try & increase the size it just looks blurry! If u have time and can think of something that would be fab.I've been thinking of the park logos with additional bottlenose dolphins, and commerson dolphins but wud be happy with anythin that you design, as my attempt is just plain rubbish!! No worries if u are busy though, as I may just repeat, repeat, repeat a smaller logo. Warm wishes, Gina
Here are some that I have... let me know if you would like anything customized.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #278
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecinderellaeyes View Post
Hi,

You have helped so much in the past and I was wondering if you could help out again.

I am looking for souvenir coupons for my kids for our Universal Studios Trip we are planning for each of the following Universal Studios, Island Of Adventure & The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

Could you pretty please also add a $15 limit to each of them! I know it does not sound like much but with 3 kids and a Disney trip also it wont take long to add up!

I have 3 kids Tyler, Madison & Ethan. I would like them to be able to hold onto them instead of cash. This way they can cash them in as they find what they like.

Thank You
Here are your requested coupons... I already had the owl one but if you want something with Harry on it, I could make one.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #279
disneynut2014
Earning My Ears

Birthday help

Hello Amy ,
You have helped me in the past and I am hoping you will be able to help me again. My daughter is turning 10 and we are going snow tubing for her birthday . Is there any way you could create a snow tubing puppy that says wheee I'm celebrating my 10th birthday! Also if you could just leave one blank. Thank you in advance my kids have loved all of your previous designs.
disneynut2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #280
therannj
Mouseketeer

Hi Amy,

I am hoping that you can do another design for me. A shirt that has

I'm the
Big
Brother.
It means
I'm in charge.

I am hoping you can make the Big Brother in a different font like bubble with an outline. I am not sure what color shirt I will be putting it on. Either white or navy probably. Thank you!
therannj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #281
drmrchk
Mouseketeer

Hi Amy

I can't figure out how to send you a PM? I'm new to DISboards....sorry

Anyway, could you send me your website or even just your email address? THANKS! My email is lund [at] cfflawfirm [dot] net

THANKS SO MUCH!

--lynsey
drmrchk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:55 AM   #282
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynut2014 View Post
Hello Amy ,
You have helped me in the past and I am hoping you will be able to help me again. My daughter is turning 10 and we are going snow tubing for her birthday . Is there any way you could create a snow tubing puppy that says wheee I'm celebrating my 10th birthday! Also if you could just leave one blank. Thank you in advance my kids have loved all of your previous designs.
Here is your requested invite... Let me know if you would like me to fill it in for you.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #283
disneynut2014
Earning My Ears

Omg!! It is perfect. If it is not to much can you make one without the invite stuff so that I can make her a matching shirt? She is going to love it. Thank you so much!!!!
disneynut2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #284
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by therannj View Post
Hi Amy,

I am hoping that you can do another design for me. A shirt that has

I'm the
Big
Brother.
It means
I'm in charge.

I am hoping you can make the Big Brother in a different font like bubble with an outline. I am not sure what color shirt I will be putting it on. Either white or navy probably. Thank you!
Here is what I worked on for you. If you would like any changes, let me know.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #285
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmrchk View Post
Hi Amy

I can't figure out how to send you a PM? I'm new to DISboards....sorry

Anyway, could you send me your website or even just your email address? THANKS! My email is lund [at] cfflawfirm [dot] net

THANKS SO MUCH!

--lynsey
link sent!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: