Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #2761
Mommyto4Girlz
Mom to 4 Beautiful Girls
 
Mommyto4Girlz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
I do not do the license plates that other designers do, so I hope a design with the requested text will work for your stroller.





Thanks. I like this more than the lisence plates! Thanks so much!
__________________
Emily & Bobby with
Brianna , Hailey , Kayla , Sophia



Check Out My Pre-trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3114293
Mommyto4Girlz is offline  
Old 07-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #2762
mjames77
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74

Request

Hi Amy. I was hoping you could design two Justin Bieber name fills like below with:

KAYLANI

LAUREN

I would love to make these for my friends daughters who are going to Disney! I love your work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here are your requested name fills...























mjames77 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #2763
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyto4Girlz View Post
Thanks. I like this more than the lisence plates! Thanks so much!
You are welcome! I am glad you like them.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #2764
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjames77 View Post
Hi Amy. I was hoping you could design two Justin Bieber name fills like below with:

KAYLANI

LAUREN

I would love to make these for my friends daughters who are going to Disney! I love your work!
Here are your requested name fills...



I already had Lauren done... you can find it here. be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size

http://photobucket.com/images/lauren...%20fill?page=1
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #2765
nay1177
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27

Super Mario King Koopa

Hi, I forgot that I need an invite for our house party for Zac.
Any way I can get one with Super Mario Brother's and King Koopa and his Castle.

Zac's 7th Birthday
at King Koziel's Castle
Wednesday July 17th 6:30 pm

Thanks so much
nay1177 is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #2766
mjames77
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74

Thank you!

She loves it Amy! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here are your requested name fills...



I already had Lauren done... you can find it here. be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size

http://photobucket.com/images/lauren...%20fill?page=1
mjames77 is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #2767
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran
 
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,328

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could use some of your awesome skills for me again? I was wanting some superman logos but with different letters in them. Would you be able to do that? Going to make some capes for my son and his play group and wanted them to have personalized logos if possible. Figured just their first name initial would be easiest like superman has but with their initial instead of the S. A black and white image would be great as I'm going to be printing them off and just using them for a template so no need to waste colored ink If you could do this I would GREATLY appreciate it. I'd like to have them all cut out and ready for their playgroup early next week if that is possible? The letters I would need are: C, M, N, A, R, K, B, P, J and L Thank you so much!
__________________
Me DH DS13 DS11 DS4


I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #2768
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by nay1177 View Post
Hi, I forgot that I need an invite for our house party for Zac.
Any way I can get one with Super Mario Brother's and King Koopa and his Castle.

Zac's 7th Birthday
at King Koziel's Castle
Wednesday July 17th 6:30 pm

Thanks so much
I worked on this for you...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #2769
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjames77 View Post
She loves it Amy! Thanks so much!
You are welcome! I hope you got it in time.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #2770
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could use some of your awesome skills for me again? I was wanting some superman logos but with different letters in them. Would you be able to do that? Going to make some capes for my son and his play group and wanted them to have personalized logos if possible. Figured just their first name initial would be easiest like superman has but with their initial instead of the S. A black and white image would be great as I'm going to be printing them off and just using them for a template so no need to waste colored ink If you could do this I would GREATLY appreciate it. I'd like to have them all cut out and ready for their playgroup early next week if that is possible? The letters I would need are: C, M, N, A, R, K, B, P, J and L Thank you so much!
Here are your requested designs...



















__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #2771
Mkat35
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 70

Bubble Guppies

Hi Amy,

I LOVE your designs. I would like to request a Bubble Guppie design for my 3 year old. Her name is Evie. Any design would be great- I leave the creative license to you. She is also a huge Spiderman and Wonder Woman fan. I saw a design with both of them on your website. If you could personalize it with her name that would be fantastic!

Your transfers are the best and I have been telling everyone about them!!
Mkat35 is offline  
Old 07-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #2772
kris082668
Mouseketeer
 
kris082668's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Racine, WI
Posts: 105

Surprise Legoland day w/in a WDW trip

Hi there,

First off, your designs are just fantastic!

I am wondering if you would compose / design an invitation or announcement that my son is going to Legoland? We will be going Monday, November 18th during our WDW trip. His name is Payden, he really likes Lego City stuff / characters.

What do you think?

Thank you in advance!!!
kris082668 is offline  
Old 07-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #2773
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran
 
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,328

Thank you so much Amy!!
__________________
Me DH DS13 DS11 DS4


I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #2774
carrielovesdisney
Mouseketeer
 
carrielovesdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 225

Would you be able to do a Disgin for our canoe trip? It would be great if you could do a Budweiser logo or a jack Daniels logo.

The info is: 1st annual Saco River Canoe Trip August 3, 2013 Thank you in advance for your efforts!!
__________________
<a href="http://distickers.com/ticker/"><img src="http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/s4rp5tp8uoz2qomp.png" alt="DIStickers.com Ticker" border="0"/></a>
carrielovesdisney is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #2775
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkat35 View Post
Hi Amy,

I LOVE your designs. I would like to request a Bubble Guppie design for my 3 year old. Her name is Evie. Any design would be great- I leave the creative license to you. She is also a huge Spiderman and Wonder Woman fan. I saw a design with both of them on your website. If you could personalize it with her name that would be fantastic!

Your transfers are the best and I have been telling everyone about them!!
Sadly, Spiderman is Marvel, which is now owned by Disney, so I am unable to do the design your requested. I removed Spiderman and hopefully she will like it.

I am glad you are loving the transfers! Thank you for spreading the word!





__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: