Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #256
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidmarian4 View Post
Amy - These are great! Can you put February 2012 on them instead of the December date? Thanks SO MUCH!

(Can't post links yet - so I took out some "dots" in the URL. ;-))
I am prettty sure these are the designs you are looking for. If not, let me know what post # you saw them in. It might be easier for me if I can see the ones you mean.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #257
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMelanie View Post
Love it Thank you
You are welcome!
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #258
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by dato63 View Post
Amy, I hope I can bug you again for non-Disney cruise Designs. In 2011 you made us some for our Alaska cruise on the Pearl. My DDs rewore their shirts a 2nd time when we sailed on the Pearl again in November to the Caribbean.

Well, this summer we are going back to Alaska on the NCL Jewel this time. Our dates are 7/28/2012 to 8/4/2012. Could you do them again with the Jewel? My DDs lit up on the Pearl every time someone realized it was "their" ship on their shirts. I"m working on shirts for our WDW trip this spring and thought I'd work on these too, if possible. The Jewel has the Nick Jr theme, so should be fun to find things to use for shirts.

My daughters are Madison & Makayla.

You also did cute designs for me that I used to make coasters for both cruises. So far there isn't much of a meet & greet group for this cruise. So to be honest, I'm not sure if I'll get to do coasters. They have been a hit in the past though.
Here are a couple for each of them. I hope something like these were what you had in mind. If you want any others, let me know...

Old 01-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #259
dato63
DIS Veteran

Amy those far outdo anything I mentally had in mind. When I mentioned the Nick Jr designs, my plan was to hunt for some character iron ons to add to it. . .what you came up with. . . ..really outdid that. My daughters are going to freak. Thank you so very, very much! They are wonderful!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #260
kelligirlaz
Earning My Ears

I saw some NFL name fills of yours in another thread. They were great! Could you please do a few for me.......

Karina-----patriots
Patriots------patriots

Thank you so much! Your work is great!

Kelli
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #261
livingskies78
Mouseketeer

Hello Amy
I have another disign for you, thanks for the transfers they arrived in record time, I have sent you an email I hope that's ok

Kaya love's her bowling invites and so did her invited guests
alison

Old 01-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #262
pgcmoo
Earning My Ears

website

Hi, Please can you email me your website address ? I am based in the Uk so not sure if I can order ? Thanks
Old 01-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #263
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by dato63 View Post
Amy those far outdo anything I mentally had in mind. When I mentioned the Nick Jr designs, my plan was to hunt for some character iron ons to add to it. . .what you came up with. . . ..really outdid that. My daughters are going to freak. Thank you so very, very much! They are wonderful!
You are very welcome! I am glad you like the way they turned out. If you need anything else customized, do ot hesitate to ask.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #264
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligirlaz View Post
I saw some NFL name fills of yours in another thread. They were great! Could you please do a few for me.......

Karina-----patriots
Patriots------patriots

Thank you so much! Your work is great!

Kelli
Here are your requested name fills - enjoy...

Old 01-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #265
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingskies78 View Post
Hello Amy
I have another disign for you, thanks for the transfers they arrived in record time, I have sent you an email I hope that's ok

Kaya love's her bowling invites and so did her invited guests
alison
I should get the other names sent hopefully by the end of the day.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #266
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgcmoo View Post
Hi, Please can you email me your website address ? I am based in the Uk so not sure if I can order ? Thanks
I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS. I need your email address to be able to send you the link.

And, yes, I have sent orders to the UK in the past. There is an additional shipping and handling charge to the UK so be sure to ask me via email for the amount before ordering.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #267
stacyalisa
Mouseketeer

Thank you Amy. I've been checking the thread daily for these, don't know how I missed them....I love them and the girls will too!

DH and Me DS (13) DS (11) DD (8)
Old 01-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #268
tree320
Mouseketeer

Thank you AmyMickey!!

I finished our 7 shirts for our trip next week, and I just wanted to say these were the easiest, fastest iron ons I have ever used. We are a group of 24 and I printed my design out on AmyMickey's dark trasfer sheets. I peeled back the backing just past the design and put it back, just like Amy's directions said before trimming. Actually I forgot with the first 2 and they were much harder to separate. I trimmed each with my paper cutter, I made a square border for my design since I was doing so many. I divided them up by families with copies of Amy's directions for them to do their own shirts. If I had known how well they work I would have done them all. I have done 4 shirts each summer for VBS for the last 6 years and I HATE it. It would take all day, they never would stick. So even with all the great things I read about Amy's transfers, I was not looking forward to this. I was so surprised after the first shirt and I pulled away the parchment paper and there was my design perfectly adhered to the shirt, square corners and all!! The colors were even brighter! Now I want to make more shirts! Thank you so much AmyMickey!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #269
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyalisa View Post
Thank you Amy. I've been checking the thread daily for these, don't know how I missed them....I love them and the girls will too!
You are welcome!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #270
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree320 View Post
I finished our 7 shirts for our trip next week, and I just wanted to say these were the easiest, fastest iron ons I have ever used. We are a group of 24 and I printed my design out on AmyMickey's dark trasfer sheets. I peeled back the backing just past the design and put it back, just like Amy's directions said before trimming. Actually I forgot with the first 2 and they were much harder to separate. I trimmed each with my paper cutter, I made a square border for my design since I was doing so many. I divided them up by families with copies of Amy's directions for them to do their own shirts. If I had known how well they work I would have done them all. I have done 4 shirts each summer for VBS for the last 6 years and I HATE it. It would take all day, they never would stick. So even with all the great things I read about Amy's transfers, I was not looking forward to this. I was so surprised after the first shirt and I pulled away the parchment paper and there was my design perfectly adhered to the shirt, square corners and all!! The colors were even brighter! Now I want to make more shirts! Thank you so much AmyMickey!!
I just replied to the other post. Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so glad you are loving the transfers and that I am able to share them with you. Say "Hi" to Mickey for me!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: