Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #2416
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Amy,

How can I order some of the transfers from you? It if I email you the image can you print it for me on the transfer and then send me them?

Thanks,
Diane

Old 03-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #2417
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
Hi Amy. I am sorry to trouble you, but I was wondering if I could get a design similar to what you made for our family last year. We wore tie-dye shirts, and you made us a circular design with palm trees on them that said Godwin family vacation. My Mom mentioned she loved those shirts and wondered if you might design us one for our Smoky Mountain trip with a bear on it. There are four of us going if you'd like to personalize them: Mimi, Mom, Samuel, and James. If you don't want to be bothered with personalization, that's fine too. Thanks so much. I am trying very hard to make this trip as special as possible for Mimi and the boys.

Dawn
I worked on this for you... I hope you like the way it turned out.

Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #2418
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
I worked on this for you... I hope you like the way it turned out.

Like it....No way....I LOVE them! Those are perfect and are going to look fantastic on our tie dye shirts. Thanks Amy! You have done it yet again. I will show the design to my Mom tomorrow, but I can already tell you she is going to love it. Thanks again! You are awesome!

Dawn
Old 03-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #2419
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenniega1 View Post
Hi Amy,

I was hoping you could create an invitation to Island of Adventure with a Harry Potter theme. Could it be addressed to Hunter and Dad. The date they are going would be June 4, 2013. Thank you in Advance for your help with this request. This is going to make my little Harry Potter fans day!
Here is your requested invite...

Old 03-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #2420
ksouba
Mouseketeer

Size

Quote:
Here is your requested design - I hope it is what you pictured...

It's perfect, thank you! Can you tell me the size label I will need?
Old 03-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #2421
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Amy will mail you the transfers and you will print them off at home or wherever..I just received my order the other day and I can say that her shipping and her transfers are the best!!!!

Old 03-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #2422
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane71969 View Post
Amy,

How can I order some of the transfers from you? It if I email you the image can you print it for me on the transfer and then send me them?

Thanks,
Diane
If you supply me with your email address, I will send you the link to my webpage. I do not do any printing. They are only sold blank.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #2423
newlittleminnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I would be willing to try this for you. If you want specific graphics, feel free to send them my way but I will need very large graphics, tiny/small ones will not be usable. Let me know if this is something you want me to try.
That's wonderful thank you I tried to find graphics but I wasn't sure what would work :/

If you could do one with the name LOUISE
and also one with the name RICHARD with the rides:

- Hulk at Islands of Adventure
- Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Studios
- The Hogwarts Castle from Wizarding world
- Spider-Man at Island of Adventure

If this is too many rides to fit into the names could you leave out the Spider-Man image?

If this isn't possible I appreciate you trying anyway

Thank you

August 2012: Highlands Reserve ~ August 2013: High Grove ~
October 2013: DLRP Hotel Cheyenne
~ October 2014: WDW Art of Animation?

Old 03-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #2424
MyGirls88
Earning My Ears

Good Morning Amy,

I was wondering if you could do a couple other disigns for me!!! If I could please get: page 4 of this thread post #52 the Chevy with the Z-28 in it, can you do this one for me with the car in blue instead of green and it say RICK? Also wanting to see if I could get 2 names fills from you as well!

KeeLei- in Twilight
Keiani- in My little Pony

Also can you send me your link via my email? babygirlk2518 at hotmail.com
Thanks so much and hope you have a great day!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #2425
Jenniega1
Earning My Ears

Harry Potter Invite!

Thank you so much for doing the invitation for me! It is perfect! I can't wait to see his face when he gets this!
Old 03-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #2426
MyGirls88
Earning My Ears

Sorry I also wanted to see if you had a template for a Roller skating party candy bar wrapper to. Just needing the regular 1.5 size one! I would like it to say "Thanks for Skating with us!! Love, KeeLei and Keiani" on the front with a Roller skating image. Dont know if you can do that as well. Thanks again.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #2427
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Amy, I LOVE the spring is sprung design!!!! Awesome..it really does look like spring...I think anyway..maybe it will look like that in a few weeks, if we are lucky Thank you again...

Old 03-26-2013, 04:18 PM   #2428
cherylgeb
Earning My Ears

Quote:
You do NOT want to use my transfers in a laser printer. A laser printer uses far to much heat in it's printing process. It will not only probably ruin the transfer but could also melt inside your machine and ruin your machine.

They are only for use with inkjet printers.

They are sent first class mail and the estimated ship time is 3 to 4 mailing days. This is not a guarantee but an estimate from the post office. But overall, this time frame has seemed very accurate.
Thank you! I received them in record time. After reading through this thread, I think I am going to need to order some "Light paper" transfer paper? My daughter wants the back of her t-shirt to have words on it, and not to have a white background -- just words.

Is it possible to get this look with the dark transfers, or do I need to buy light transfer paper? Do you sell the light transfer paper? And, if not, is there a brand that you recommend?

Thank you!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #2429
Jenniega1
Earning My Ears

Harry Potter invite!

Is there anyway to change the date on the invite to May 28, 2013. I looked at the wrong day on my plans. Please? Thank you!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #2430
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissdisney216 View Post
Amy, I cannot thank you enough for my really super cute signs for our stateroom door on my first cruise! Got tons of compliments on how cute it was decorated. The other signs I had printed off got mixed in with the folder on the dining room table and didn't make it with us on the ship *head desk* but the one made it! The girls loved it and it looked amazing! Tried to get the guys on board with having their door decorated and they said they would do it (yeah right...never got done!) lol. Anyway, here's a photo of our door. Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much for sharing the picture with me. Your door looked so cute!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: