Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #211
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by earudick View Post
I can't believe you got it done that quick!!!
You are unbelievable!!
So Love you for what you do!
Allison
I am glad I could help - have a great cruise!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:29 AM   #212
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliette View Post
Can you put Ayden's
Here it is all fixed up...

Register to remove

Old 12-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #213
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Amy,

I have another project for my classroom if you are interested. Starting January 9, my class will have an international week. My co-teacher and I have chosen 5 different countries to study. I have been able to find sample passport pages for three of them using this board, but I don't have pages for the last 2 countries we are studying. Would you be willing to do a passport page for Australia and Egypt? I don't really need anything fancy. The country's flag or something that signifies that country. We are going to "fly" to each country every day and get our passports stamped to make the week more memorable and fun. Thanks for your help. My class loves everything you do for them.

Dawn
Old 12-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #214
kidz dream
Earning My Ears

Angry bird...

Hi Amy, HAPPY HOLIDAYS>>>...You have been able to help me before so here I am requesting some of ur assistance...I wantd to ask for everything u can possible do for a bday party with ANGRY BIRD...perhaps choco wrappers,tags, bag toppers , candy pockets water labels ,AND OOOOOOOOOPS ALMST FORGET INVITES!!! ASAP. PLEASE... heres the info i need GABRIEL ..JAN 22,2012 @1.PM.. AND CAN I SEND U THE ADDRS PRIVATE .. PLS THNK..!!! UR SUPER!!!!

SECOND REQUEST:...its for a baby shower BOY... Im looking for more like:Thank you tags with date: Jan 14, 2012 THeme: SKULLS>.colors: RED WHITE BLACK>

thank you so much AMY!!!!....aprreciate all ur HELP!!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #215
kidz dream
Earning My Ears

sorry i forgot to add it on prev request: can u make me some bag toppers with ANGRY BIRDS for VALENTINES DAY..its for a group of 5th graders
Old 12-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #216
stacyalisa
Mouseketeer

Hi,
Love your designs! I just wanted to ask if you would mind making me a Hello Kitty name fill w the names Rylee and Lydia? Just something girly would do. Thanks so much, it's appreciated.
Stacy

DH and Me DS (13) DS (11) DD (8)
Old 12-31-2011, 12:48 PM   #217
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
Amy,

I have another project for my classroom if you are interested. Starting January 9, my class will have an international week. My co-teacher and I have chosen 5 different countries to study. I have been able to find sample passport pages for three of them using this board, but I don't have pages for the last 2 countries we are studying. Would you be willing to do a passport page for Australia and Egypt? I don't really need anything fancy. The country's flag or something that signifies that country. We are going to "fly" to each country every day and get our passports stamped to make the week more memorable and fun. Thanks for your help. My class loves everything you do for them.

Dawn
I hope you like these...

Old 12-31-2011, 02:23 PM   #218
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidz dream View Post
Hi Amy, HAPPY HOLIDAYS>>>...You have been able to help me before so here I am requesting some of ur assistance...I wantd to ask for everything u can possible do for a bday party with ANGRY BIRD...perhaps choco wrappers,tags, bag toppers , candy pockets water labels ,AND OOOOOOOOOPS ALMST FORGET INVITES!!! ASAP. PLEASE... heres the info i need GABRIEL ..JAN 22,2012 @1.PM.. AND CAN I SEND U THE ADDRS PRIVATE .. PLS THNK..!!! UR SUPER!!!!

SECOND REQUEST:...its for a baby shower BOY... Im looking for more like:Thank you tags with date: Jan 14, 2012 THeme: SKULLS>.colors: RED WHITE BLACK>

thank you so much AMY!!!!....aprreciate all ur HELP!!!!
I worked on these for you. I would be glad to customize the invite for you. Feel free to email or pm me the needed information. I am now thinking that the text for the invite might look better in basic black instead. Let me know which way you would like it.

I did two variations for the skull tag, I personally liked the more baby looking skull but was not sure that is what you wanted.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #219
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidz dream View Post
sorry i forgot to add it on prev request: can u make me some bag toppers with ANGRY BIRDS for VALENTINES DAY..its for a group of 5th graders
Here is one for Valentine's Day...

Old 12-31-2011, 02:43 PM   #220
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyalisa View Post
Hi,
Love your designs! I just wanted to ask if you would mind making me a Hello Kitty name fill w the names Rylee and Lydia? Just something girly would do. Thanks so much, it's appreciated.
Stacy
Here are your requested name fills...

Old 12-31-2011, 11:33 PM   #221
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Amy those are absolutely beautiful. My kids are going to love them! Thank you so much!

Dawn
Old 01-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #222
teacherme
Mouseketeer

Old 01-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #223
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL

Amy,
Just wanted to let you know that I wore one of my t-shirts to my step-mother's house the other day and she said, "Your shirt still looks really good. It's not faded or tearing." I said, "I know. I used the transfers from Amy"
Was wondering if you would mind doing a disign for me if you have time. I would like to have a bag topper. On one side, I would like for it to say Tennessee Titans in the team's colors and their logo and on the other side say From: Brian (DH of MickeyMinnieMelanie)

Thanks
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
Old 01-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #224
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
Amy those are absolutely beautiful. My kids are going to love them! Thank you so much!
Dawn
You are welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherme View Post
Thanks for the love!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #225
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMelanie View Post
Amy,
Just wanted to let you know that I wore one of my t-shirts to my step-mother's house the other day and she said, "Your shirt still looks really good. It's not faded or tearing." I said, "I know. I used the transfers from Amy"
Was wondering if you would mind doing a disign for me if you have time. I would like to have a bag topper. On one side, I would like for it to say Tennessee Titans in the team's colors and their logo and on the other side say From: Brian (DH of MickeyMinnieMelanie)

Thanks
I can add more color if you wish but went with a basic white background to emphasize the team colors. Let me know if you would like any changes...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: