Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #1876
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by HETRICKL View Post
Hi Amy, I just made several tshirts with your transfers for a Disney trip. They all worked out beautifully. Thanks, as always, for the great transfers you provide.

I'm wondering if you would be able to design something totally not character related for my kids school? We have some ladies who volunteer and pop popcorn 1/month for the kids. They seem to ruin a lot of shirts with all the grease. I thought it might be nice to make them a popcorn t-shirt to wear.

I would put them on a black t-shirt, so I was thinking it would need a border. Maybe a popcorn box with some overflowing puffy popcorn? I was hoping to have it say, "Popping for Robinwood". The school colors are gold & black.

Would you be willing to come up with something? If this is totally out of your request wheel house, I'll understand.

Thanks so much for considering!

Lisa
How about this...

Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #1877
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney On A Dime! View Post
Hi Amy! You have helped us out in the past with great DISigns for our Royal Caribbean cruises...We are looking for something new for our upcoming cruise. (It's not until August 2013) So no rush...Just getting excited!

Here are our details:
Family Name: The Tenney Family or Tenney Vacation or Tenney Family Vacation
Month: August 2013
Exact Dates: August 25, 2013-September 1, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Ports: Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel

Here's my requests...All of the pages are from this thread:

Page 51 - Post 751 (What Happens on the Ship...Or could be...What Happens at Sea...)

Page 18 - Post 258 (Love the whimsical...Can the characters be from Madagascar or Shrek or Kung Fu Panda?)

No page number...but the one that has the palm tree with the port hole with the ship in the porthole would be great! Include dates, ship name, ports and maybe Tenney Vacation or something like that.

I did not see anything like this, but would love something that is circular (not a porthole, though) But maybe with a character (Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar or Shrek)...And whatever writing fits the image.

*I really trust your artistic abilities! Whatever you come up with will be great!

Lastly...two name fills...Page 78 - Post 1163...Madagascar characters...Names: BLAKE...DYLAN

Thank you very much!
Crystal
Crystal,

Thank you so much for your patience. I had more time today than I thought, so I was able to get to your designs earlier than I promised. And for being so patient, I included a bonus design I am hoping you can use.

and your bonus design...

Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 12:00 AM   #1878
angie35
Earning My Ears

They look wonderful-Thank-you!
Angie
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #1879
HETRICKL
Mouseketeer

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
How about this...

Thank you SO much Amy for your quick and wonderful design! My popcorn Moms will truly appreciate this.

Thanks for your time and generosity!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #1880
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie35 View Post
They look wonderful-Thank-you!
Angie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HETRICKL View Post
Thank you SO much Amy for your quick and wonderful design! My popcorn Moms will truly appreciate this.

Thanks for your time and generosity!
You are both welcome!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #1881
ClassicPooh2
Mouseketeer

Carnival Cruise Designs

Hi Amy - L O V E all of your designs!! I am putting together something for one of my students who is going on this trip. This will be part of her homework packet.

A little information for you:
Cruise Ship: Carnival Elation
Dates: January 21-26, 2013
Itineray: New Orleans, Cozumel, Progreso, 2 Fund Days at Sea

from your website ND 65: ALEXIS with Carnival Elation January 2013

from this thread #1267 page 85 On the top could it say "My Cruise Aboard the Carnival Elation January 2013" with Carnival Elation as the picture

also with this background (unless you have another cruise-ish picture) the journal pages with Favorite memory and today's date (Page 1 of this thread)

#1471 page 99 Using the date and Carnival Elation

#32 page ALEXIS January 2013 Carnival Elation

Hopefully it all makes sense.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #1882
Disney On A Dime!
It's never too late to live happily ever after!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Crystal,

Thank you so much for your patience. I had more time today than I thought, so I was able to get to your designs earlier than I promised. And for being so patient, I included a bonus design I am hoping you can use.

and your bonus design...

Thank You!

These will be perfect for our door! A big "Thanks" for the bonus one! Oh, and the round one with Kung Fu Panda...Awesome looking! My crew is getting older now, however; putting these DISigns on our cabin door really helps in figuring out which cabin is our cabin!

Again, thank you!
Crystal
~Pop Century 2011, 2010x2, 2008, 2007x2, 2006, 2005x2, 2004x2~
~All Star Sports 2009, 2008~All Star Movies 2003, 2002~All Star Music 2001~Coronado Springs 2009~
Old 01-09-2013, 07:08 AM   #1883
Raspberry Bubbles
I was Cinderella for the day!

Hello Amy! You made me beautiful party things last year, thank you....and now it's that time again, could you possibly make me some Bubble Guppy things? I would love..

Jensen as a name fill, with just Bubble Puppy in the letters if possible, and a 3 filled with him too, and Jensen and 3 filled with all of them?

Thank you so much if you have the time

Sara-Jayne
DLP '95 Santa Fe - DLP '01 Sequoia Lodge - DFTW PT 18-24 Feb '08 - WDW POR, WL, POFQ, BW, YC, GF, Poly, WL, BC & AKL DFTW and Disneymoon 5-24 Aug '08 - Disney Wonder 17-21 Aug '08 - DLRP Christmas '08, DLH
Old 01-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #1884
3angels
Mouseketeer

Hi Amy, I too am back again wondering if you could help.I need them by Saturday if it is possible,it is short notice so no worries if you are not able to. My son loves Halo and I can never find anything for his parties in Halo designs. Do you have any Halo 4 Designs that you could make for his birthday party. His name is Austin and he will be 11. Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited by 3angels; 01-09-2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #1885
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicPooh2 View Post
Hi Amy - L O V E all of your designs!! I am putting together something for one of my students who is going on this trip. This will be part of her homework packet.

A little information for you:
Cruise Ship: Carnival Elation
Dates: January 21-26, 2013
Itineray: New Orleans, Cozumel, Progreso, 2 Fund Days at Sea

from your website ND 65: ALEXIS with Carnival Elation January 2013

from this thread #1267 page 85 On the top could it say "My Cruise Aboard the Carnival Elation January 2013" with Carnival Elation as the picture

also with this background (unless you have another cruise-ish picture) the journal pages with Favorite memory and today's date (Page 1 of this thread)

#1471 page 99 Using the date and Carnival Elation

#32 page ALEXIS January 2013 Carnival Elation

Hopefully it all makes sense.
I wasn't 100% sure on all of them so I hope you will love these. If you need any changes, let me know.

Old 01-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #1886
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney On A Dime! View Post
Thank You!

These will be perfect for our door! A big "Thanks" for the bonus one! Oh, and the round one with Kung Fu Panda...Awesome looking! My crew is getting older now, however; putting these DISigns on our cabin door really helps in figuring out which cabin is our cabin!

Again, thank you!
Crystal
You are very welcome!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #1887
earudick
•:*¨¨*:•.Dream.•:*¨¨*:•

Logo

You have helped me and my Girl Scout troop so many times. I can't tell you how much we appreciate you!!!

Would you help us with a logo? It needs the words below. My troop made a booklet that takes visitors around on a 2 mile walk to see the historic part of Trussville. We need a logo for the front cover. Any ideas you have would be appreciated!

Trussville Trails

Thank you!
Old 01-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #1888
ClassicPooh2
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=M_I_C_K_E_Y;47144404]I wasn't 100% sure on all of them so I hope you will love these. If you need any changes, let me know.

These are GREAT. She is going to be so surprised and excited by all the little extras. If I can't go on my own trip I might as well make it fun for someone else.

I just had two things that I was wondering if you could fix???
Thanks again for the great (and quick) work. Have a great weekend. It's a snow day here!

Would it be possible to remove the top box and put the bottom text on the top? If not it is just fine this way!!

This is perfect! (except when I printed I realized it was 2012). Would you mind changing to 2013.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #1889
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry Bubbles View Post
Hello Amy! You made me beautiful party things last year, thank you....and now it's that time again, could you possibly make me some Bubble Guppy things? I would love..

Jensen as a name fill, with just Bubble Puppy in the letters if possible, and a 3 filled with him too, and Jensen and 3 filled with all of them?

Thank you so much if you have the time

Sara-Jayne
Here are Jensen's designs. I am happy to help!

Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #1890
FamilyTrip13
Earning My Ears

Design for Great Wolf Lodge Trip

Could you possibly make a design for a T-Shirt for our family vacation at Great Wolf Lodge? I'm not really sure how it all works but my friend made some fabulous shirts through DIS and since this is our first official family vacation I want it to be extra special for my daughter (9). I would appreciate it sooo much!! I would love for it to say "Williams Family Vacation 2013" and possibly a shirt that says "I don't wanna go home!"
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: