Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #166
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingskies78 View Post
I hope you are having a great week, we are plaaning our dd birthday and looking to create a cool invitation, as she missed her birthday last year (due to been in the hospital).
I am thinking if possible but i'm not that creative.

Black background printed on a 4X6 photocard at walmart. The bowling is at local bowling lanes, and it is Cosmic Night, disco. so maybe some colourful stars and bowling balls.

Maybe on a Bowling Ball - favorite colours are Lime, Teal and Purple.

I would like it to say

Kaya's 9th Birthday Party
at Langford Lanes
Friday January 13th
3pm -9:30pm
pickup at Kaya's House


Strike, Spare or Gutterball
We don't care
Just tell us you will be there


or something like it yours so creative you might come up with something cool

thanks
ali
I worked on this for you, let me know if you need any changes...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #167
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

duplicate post
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #168
PrincessEmilysMommy
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 282

Amy,

I am looking for some Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers for teachers. Have I missed any you already have?

Thanks so much!!!!!
__________________
PrincessEmilysMommy is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #169
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohfriend View Post
Amy,

Wondering if you could help me with something for a Christmas surprise for our kids.

We're going on a cruise and meeting best friends who live in another state on the cruise.

I'd like a design that includes the cruise idea...but also that we're meeting friends. My kids know we're cruising but will be excited to find out our friends are joining us! Their kids don't know about the cruise or us.

I'm thinking something that i might be able to attach a photo of our kids to. (or not if you think that would look bad. My hubby's not going to let me post a picture of them here). Something with a generic ship in the back or a beach setting and "Going on a Cruise with our Friends...March 2012."

The kids names are: Susanna, Caroline, Kathleen, Andrew, Jay, Nathaniel
I can change the wording to what you posted if you like it better. Let me know if you would like any changes...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #170
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessEmilysMommy View Post
Amy,

I am looking for some Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers for teachers. Have I missed any you already have?

Thanks so much!!!!!
Here are some Christmas and teacher one's I have done in the past. If any of these are what you had in mind, let me know and I would be glad to customize for you.











__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:57 PM   #171
Stacieb
Mouseketeer
 
Stacieb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ma
Posts: 124

HI Amy I was wondering if you could do a spongebob hershey wrapper for my daughters bowling b-day party. Then with Happy 6th Birthday Montana!! maybe on the back Thank you for celebrating my special day!??? I do need these for tomorrow night is possible..
Thank you
__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael Berglund\My Documents\Image (161 - 180)[/IMG]
Stacieb is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #172
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacieb View Post
HI Amy I was wondering if you could do a spongebob hershey wrapper for my daughters bowling b-day party. Then with Happy 6th Birthday Montana!! maybe on the back Thank you for celebrating my special day!??? I do need these for tomorrow night is possible..
Thank you
Here is your requested design...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 11:41 PM   #173
Stacieb
Mouseketeer
 
Stacieb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ma
Posts: 124

Thank you so much!! It looks awesome!!!
__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael Berglund\My Documents\Image (161 - 180)[/IMG]
Stacieb is offline  
Old 12-03-2011, 05:54 PM   #174
bgsnmky
DIS Veteran
 
bgsnmky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 868

Nfame design

I have a friend (a GROWN girl friend) that is freakishly in love with Taylor Swfit.

I was hoping you could do a name fill or something cute with Cassie with Taylor swift in it.

Thanks...

no hurry..this isn't for any special occasion..just going to surprise her with it.
__________________
bgsnmky is offline  
Old 12-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #175
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacieb View Post
Thank you so much!! It looks awesome!!!
You are welcome! I hope the party was a success.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 12-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #176
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsnmky View Post
I have a friend (a GROWN girl friend) that is freakishly in love with Taylor Swfit.

I was hoping you could do a name fill or something cute with Cassie with Taylor swift in it.

Thanks...

no hurry..this isn't for any special occasion..just going to surprise her with it.
Here are Cassie's designs...



__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 12-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #177
PrincessEmilysMommy
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 282

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here are some Christmas and teacher one's I have done in the past. If any of these are what you had in mind, let me know and I would be glad to customize for you.













Amy,
I'd love the first one with the snowmen. I'll need two different personalizations for it.
Happy Holidays
From Emily McFarland

and

Happy Holidays
From Molly McFarland

That should cover both of their teachers.

Also..........would you be able to make some sort of Surprise we're going to American Girl Place type gift certificate?

Thanks so much!
__________________
PrincessEmilysMommy is offline  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #178
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessEmilysMommy View Post
Amy,
I'd love the first one with the snowmen. I'll need two different personalizations for it.
Happy Holidays
From Emily McFarland

and

Happy Holidays
From Molly McFarland

That should cover both of their teachers.

Also..........would you be able to make some sort of Surprise we're going to American Girl Place type gift certificate?

Thanks so much!
Here are your requested designs...





__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 12-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #179
livingskies78
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Beautiful BC Canada
Posts: 204

Amy
The Bowling Invitation is great is their anyway you can make the stripes on the pins a teal colour, nad if it's not too much colour to do the writng in rainbow colours, maybe each line a different colour


thanks so much
Alison
__________________

livingskies78 is offline  
Old 12-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #180
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingskies78 View Post
Amy
The Bowling Invitation is great is their anyway you can make the stripes on the pins a teal colour, nad if it's not too much colour to do the writng in rainbow colours, maybe each line a different colour


thanks so much
Alison
Here are your requested changes, I am glad you like it...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: