Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #1711
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,389

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadialobo View Post
Hi Amy,


Could you please make some disigns for my son`s 8th b-day that with bowling theme. However as we are from Brazil I really like, if it's possible, that all the stuff were in portuguese. The invitation could be with bowling pins and the following words (only in portugueses):

INGRESSO ESPECIAL - SPECIAL TICKECT
8 Aniversário do Átila - 8th Birthday of Átila
Torneio Comemorativo de Aniversário - Birthday memorial tournament
Data (Date): 23/11/2012 Hora (Hours): 19:00
Local (Place): West Bowling - Mossoró West Shopping
Torneio Único - unique tournament

Thank You Tags: Obrigado pela presença, Átila (thank you for coming, Átila)

Thank You Bags: Átila - 8 anos (Átila - 8 years)

Lollipop - Átila - 8 anos

and a t-shirt desing.



Thank you so much
I tried to take out all of the English in the invitation text. If you need me change anything, let me know.







Also, I do not have a template for a lollipop. If you have the size dimensions, I would be glad to work on it. But I do not have anything for lollipops.

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #1712
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,389

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Yes, I do. They're going to have the best party ever this year.
These are AWESOME. Thank you for doing this. Your work is greatly appreciated.
You are very welcome - enjoy!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #1713
popedisney
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 211

Christmas party invite

Hi Amy! It's that time of year again.... You have created my christmas breakfast party invites for the past 3 years and I always love them! Hoping you can create something sweet again this year! The invite always has my kiddos...Mason (boy, 6) and Elliot (girl, 1) in their pajamas so I would love that on this one too. May be cute if they could have antlers on their heads? Oh, Mason is blonde and Elliot is a red head...but not much hair

Wording:
You are invited to share some Christmas cheer as we celebrate our favorite time of year! Join us for our Christmas Breakfast Party
Saturday, December 15th at 9:00 a.m.
Mason and Elliot's house
RSVP: Jaime 216-3208
Don't forget to wear your pajamas!

Thanks so much!!!
popedisney is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #1714
RedRosie
Mouseketeer
 
RedRosie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 259

Thank you for the Shrek! My co-workers will crack up.
RedRosie is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 09:36 AM   #1715
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,389

Quote:
Originally Posted by popedisney View Post
Hi Amy! It's that time of year again.... You have created my christmas breakfast party invites for the past 3 years and I always love them! Hoping you can create something sweet again this year! The invite always has my kiddos...Mason (boy, 6) and Elliot (girl, 1) in their pajamas so I would love that on this one too. May be cute if they could have antlers on their heads? Oh, Mason is blonde and Elliot is a red head...but not much hair

Wording:
You are invited to share some Christmas cheer as we celebrate our favorite time of year! Join us for our Christmas Breakfast Party
Saturday, December 15th at 9:00 a.m.
Mason and Elliot's house
RSVP: Jaime 216-3208
Don't forget to wear your pajamas!

Thanks so much!!!
This was a bigger job than I thought it would be, I hope you like the way it turned out.

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #1716
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,389

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRosie View Post
Thank you for the Shrek! My co-workers will crack up.
You are very welcome!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:07 PM   #1717
saadialobo
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 176

Thank You

Amy you are so amazing. I love all your desings. My son´s b-party will be incredible.....
saadialobo is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #1718
popedisney
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 211

perfect!

Oh my it is wonderful! Every year they get cuter and cuter! So sorry it was so much trouble! Anything you did would have been fine but thank you so much for trying to accomodate me! The kids are perfect and everyone will love these invites!
popedisney is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #1719
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL
 
MickeyMinnieMelanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: TN, too far from The Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 711

Amy,
My dd13 is playing middle school basketball this year and is excited to have a locker. I wanted to make her some magnets for her locker. Could you make a basketball that says Livie #54 in the colors red and white. Also, a basketball going in the hoop that says #54 in black on the basketball.
Thank you,
Melanie
__________________
Me DH : DD18 DD14
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
MickeyMinnieMelanie is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #1720
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,389

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadialobo View Post
Amy you are so amazing. I love all your desings. My son´s b-party will be incredible.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by popedisney View Post
Oh my it is wonderful! Every year they get cuter and cuter! So sorry it was so much trouble! Anything you did would have been fine but thank you so much for trying to accomodate me! The kids are perfect and everyone will love these invites!
You are both very welcome - I hope the parties are a huge success!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #1721
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,389

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMelanie View Post
Amy,
My dd13 is playing middle school basketball this year and is excited to have a locker. I wanted to make her some magnets for her locker. Could you make a basketball that says Livie #54 in the colors red and white. Also, a basketball going in the hoop that says #54 in black on the basketball.
Thank you,
Melanie
Here are your requested designs...



__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #1722
kidz dream
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 65

gymnastic

hi Amy... I hope all is well. I wld like to reqst if possible a party invite with like a lil girl doing gymnastic havng a bday party at the gym...if u can include cupcake topper, choco wrapper, and baggie topper, water bottle all matching PLEASE... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

name- KOSTADINA's 5th bday
sunday, nov. 18, 2012
4:30-6:30 pm pls be prompt

place-THE LITTLE GYM
21203 HAWTHORNE BLVD. TORRANCE CA 90503

RSVP to GIOVANNA BY 11/15 @310-
kidz dream is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #1723
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL
 
MickeyMinnieMelanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: TN, too far from The Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 711

Thank you, Amy. She loves them! On the one with the ball going in the hoop, could you put JBHS in red and white down in the corner? Thank you
__________________
Me DH : DD18 DD14
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
MickeyMinnieMelanie is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #1724
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,389

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidz dream View Post
hi Amy... I hope all is well. I wld like to reqst if possible a party invite with like a lil girl doing gymnastic havng a bday party at the gym...if u can include cupcake topper, choco wrapper, and baggie topper, water bottle all matching PLEASE... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

name- KOSTADINA's 5th bday
sunday, nov. 18, 2012
4:30-6:30 pm pls be prompt

place-THE LITTLE GYM
21203 HAWTHORNE BLVD. TORRANCE CA 90503

RSVP to GIOVANNA BY 11/15 @310-
Would she like (McKenna) the gymnast American Girl doll? Or just a generic gymnast design? Let me know.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #1725
kidz dream
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 65

Generic gymnastic would b preferred.PLEASE
kidz dream is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: