Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #1561
Disneycrazymom
DIS Veteran
 
Disneycrazymom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 5,853

Amy,
May I ask for 2 cruise designs?

1.
The ship is Jewel of the Seas.
Names are Janet and Harry,
Sue and Don.
Sail date Oct 20 2012.
It is Janet and Harry's anniversary trip.


2.
And Janet, Harry and Michael name fills with the Navigator of the Seas. Sail date Dec 15.

Thanks so very much!!!!!!
Angie
__________________
I've been booed!
But I can't find the cute little pumpkin! (found by a fairy )


Last edited by Disneycrazymom; 09-24-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Disneycrazymom is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:32 AM   #1562
Lauren8889
Earning My Ears
 
Lauren8889's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 28

Hi Amy, you did some cruise designs for me back at post #905 on page 60. Just wondering if you could add Sea Princess in the bottom of the porthole on the design with all the names in the life preservers. Also we have found out at the last minute that there has been a slight change in the itinery. Are you able to change from Lifou to Isle of Pines on the one with the palm tree and the port names at the bottom. We are hoping to get them printed on Thursday (Australian time) so I apologise for the short notice but would greatly appreciate it if you have time to change them.

Thanks so much.

Lauren
__________________
Lauren Kristen
Lauren8889 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #1563
melnbil
DIS Veteran
 
melnbil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
Posts: 582

Name Disign

I was looking thru your website and love ND 30. The one with the bugs. You did a couple of other disigns for me and I was wondering if you could do this one with the name CHANDLER? I thought this would be a cute Animal Kingdom shirt. We aren't going until Oct '13 so no hurry. Thank you so much for your wonderful disigns.
__________________
Billy 42 Melody 41 Chandler 9
May 1988 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, June 1990 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, Sept 1999 All Star Movies for belated honeymoon, May 2011 ds 1st visit, May 2014 First Pop Stay

melnbil is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #1564
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
You are welcome to share the pictures if you'd like. Their parents thought they looked fantastic.

Samuel said everyone loved the animal rescue shirt. He had me do a little logo on front and a big one on back. He says you can put his picture up if you'd like to.

Dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
No changes Amy! That is absolutely fantastic! What would I do without you? I have donated a Scooby Doo movie to my classroom in your honor. The kids will get to see it on Monday. Thanks so much for making this a magical year for my sweet kiddos!

Dawn
I will get the picture up on my website with my next update. I am not sure when that will be but someday... I hope the kids enjoyed the movie. Thanks for paying it forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggybear View Post
Thank Love it
You are welcome!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #1565
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by spela001 View Post
hello! I have to say i love your designs! My english is not so great, but i will try to ask you something. Do you know Peppa Pig cartoon? My daughter loves it very much and I was hoping if you could design something from peppa pig and maybe her name on the design? Her name is Zara. And maybe a name Zara with peppa pig in it if you understand what i mean. You know, with big letters.

I would be so thankful for that!!

regards, Špela
Here are Zara's designs - I am glad to help...



__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #1566
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmorgan View Post
Amy,

Sorry to bother you again, but one more girl gave a last minute RSVP to my daughter's party. Could you make one more shirt with the gymnastics theme and name fill with the name Joyce? Thank you so much!
Here is one for Joyce...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #1567
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneycrazymom View Post
Amy,
May I ask for 2 cruise designs?

1.
The ship is Jewel of the Seas.
Names are Janet and Harry,
Sue and Don.
Sail date Oct 20 2012.
It is Janet and Harry's anniversary trip.


2.
And Janet, Harry and Michael name fills with the Navigator of the Seas. Sail date Dec 15.

Thanks so very much!!!!!!
Angie
I assumed #1 was 2 separate designs. If I guessed wrong, let me know...









__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #1568
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren8889 View Post
Hi Amy, you did some cruise designs for me back at post #905 on page 60. Just wondering if you could add Sea Princess in the bottom of the porthole on the design with all the names in the life preservers. Also we have found out at the last minute that there has been a slight change in the itinery. Are you able to change from Lifou to Isle of Pines on the one with the palm tree and the port names at the bottom. We are hoping to get them printed on Thursday (Australian time) so I apologise for the short notice but would greatly appreciate it if you have time to change them.

Thanks so much.

Lauren
Here they are all fixed up...



__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #1569
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnbil View Post
I was looking thru your website and love ND 30. The one with the bugs. You did a couple of other disigns for me and I was wondering if you could do this one with the name CHANDLER? I thought this would be a cute Animal Kingdom shirt. We aren't going until Oct '13 so no hurry. Thank you so much for your wonderful disigns.
Here is your requested name fill...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #1570
Jodie R
Earning My Ears
 
Jodie R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21

Hi. I love your designs! We are surprising our 13 yr old daughter for her birthday and need a shirt design for universal studios?aybe something saying "celebrating my 13th birthday"! Her name is Ashlyn. I appreciate your help!
Jodie R is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #1571
spela001
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 9

Thank you sooo much for the designs!!! I love it! Zara will look so cute with this!! Amazig!!! Thanks again for taking the time for my girl .

Maybe you can do a "name fill" for my son Timon? He loves Scooby Doo...
spela001 is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #1572
melnbil
DIS Veteran
 
melnbil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
Posts: 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here is your requested name fill...

To quote my son "ooohhhh bugs, I like it!!"

Thank you so much, I appreciate it.
__________________
Billy 42 Melody 41 Chandler 9
May 1988 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, June 1990 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, Sept 1999 All Star Movies for belated honeymoon, May 2011 ds 1st visit, May 2014 First Pop Stay

melnbil is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #1573
Trae13
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 78

Birthday help?

Hi Amy.
We are having a swim party for my daughter Rebecca's 11th Birthday.
Would you be able to design a water bottle label and party favor tag for us?
Her favorite color is turquoise but we are open to any design you can come up with.

Thanks!
Tracey
Trae13 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #1574
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!
 
rescuetink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sicklerville, NJ
Posts: 994

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
I wasn't sure on the name fill if I liked it better filled with just the girls or the logo fill as well. I did several varieties so now you can choose which you like better...







Amy,

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
__________________
DH DW DS (10) DD (6)

May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
rescuetink is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #1575
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie R View Post
Hi. I love your designs! We are surprising our 13 yr old daughter for her birthday and need a shirt design for universal studios?aybe something saying "celebrating my 13th birthday"! Her name is Ashlyn. I appreciate your help!
Here is a design for Ashlyn. If you see any others you like, just ask.

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: