Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home

Tink's Tinkerings - DO NOT POST HERE - SEE NOTE POST 1

DEAR FRIENDS
PLEASE POST ALL NEW REQUESTS IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD AS IT SEEMS TO BE MORE ACTIVE AND CURRENT AND I AM NOT CLEVER OR ORGANIZED ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH TWO THREADS!!
IF I HAVE NOT YET COMPLETED YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE RE-POST IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2801702

Last edited by tinkerbell 766; 10-19-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Joanne,
Welcome Back! I have to say, I got lost in your VR report this morning! I had to skip over a lot but WOW, what a beautiful memory/occasion and fabulous pictures!
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #3
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !

Amy sweetie - Thank you!!! It is great to be back!!! I am honoured that you took the time to read my TR!! We had a wonderful day and it will be a precious memory which will live in our hearts forever!!

Old 07-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

WELCOME BACK!

Big Hugs
Mel
Old 07-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #5
tinkerbell 766

Thanks my sweet Mel!!

Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
tinkerbell 766

Here is one I made for Mamapapa. She was asking for a 'disign' for her son's well-deserved trip to WDW without his twin siblings.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
tinkerbell 766

And another for another Disfriend!!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #8
twinkie567
Earning My Ears

Hi Tink! Welcome back. I was looking through your photobucket and I love the journal pages that you created for the various areas of Hollywood Studios. Would you be interested in making similar ones for the "lands" in the Animal Kingdom? For example, a page for Africa, a page for Asia, a page for Dinoland, A page for Camp Minnie Mickey, Rafiki's Planet Watch, etc, etc? Thanks so much!
Old 07-25-2011, 08:13 AM   #9
disney9696
Mouseketeer

Smile Hi Again !!

Hi,

Welcome back !!! You did a bunch of designs for me in the past for my trips with my 3 boys....well, I am back for more, if that's ok!!!! We will be going to Disney again in August...could I make a request??

I am making journals for 2 out of the 3 of them (older one is 14 now...not interested )

I would love any journal cover(s), as long as it has the main Disney characters, but on a white background if possible......Could you write on it like you have in the past..... "My Disney Journal.......by Evan" and "My Disney Journal.....by Lucas" They could be different covers for each of them...they don't need to be the same....

Thanks you sooo much !!!!!! I was looking through your photobucket, and I saw Disney and DCL designs you personalized for me about 2 years ago..
Thanks again,

Lisa
Old 07-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I'd love this design made for our Oct 1 cruise: joe and jennifer in cruise designs album
http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s...ndJennifer.gif

Info for it:
Juli and Danny
9 Years
Old 07-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #11
tinkerbell 766

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie567 View Post
Hi Tink! Welcome back. I was looking through your photobucket and I love the journal pages that you created for the various areas of Hollywood Studios. Would you be interested in making similar ones for the "lands" in the Animal Kingdom? For example, a page for Africa, a page for Asia, a page for Dinoland, A page for Camp Minnie Mickey, Rafiki's Planet Watch, etc, etc? Thanks so much!
Hi Twinkie and thanks for the welcome back!!!
I would be only too happy to do these for you!!! When do you need them by? My only request of you is patience as I am a paramedic and work 12 hour shifts, so I have to fit in the 'disigning' when I can!!!
I will probably do them one page at a time and post them on here when they are done so please watch this space!!

Old 07-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #12
tinkerbell 766

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney9696 View Post
Hi,

Welcome back !!! You did a bunch of designs for me in the past for my trips with my 3 boys....well, I am back for more, if that's ok!!!! We will be going to Disney again in August...could I make a request??

I am making journals for 2 out of the 3 of them (older one is 14 now...not interested )

I would love any journal cover(s), as long as it has the main Disney characters, but on a white background if possible......Could you write on it like you have in the past..... "My Disney Journal.......by Evan" and "My Disney Journal.....by Lucas" They could be different covers for each of them...they don't need to be the same....

Thanks you sooo much !!!!!! I was looking through your photobucket, and I saw Disney and DCL designs you personalized for me about 2 years ago..
Thanks again,

Lisa
Hey Lisa and thanks for the welcome back!!
I will get on with these asap and post them here when done!!

Old 07-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #13
tinkerbell 766

Hi Juli (sorry - I clicked on 'quote' but it clearly hasn't worked!!)
With this one, all I can say is I will do my best!!!
I lost a lot of clip-art/backgrounds etc when my computer crashed some months ago. I am sure I will be able to replicate something similar for you, but it may not be identical. Hope that's okay!!

Old 07-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #14
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Backpack tag request

Hi Tinkerbell,
Welcome back! You do lovely work. I am new kind of here and I'd like to make a request if you have time. I love your backpack tags but I didn't see quite what I was looking for and I was hoping for some personalization as well. If possible I'd like the front of the tag to have the scene from Lady and the Tramp where they are sitting at the table at the restaurant. I'd like it to contain the background as well as the characters and not show a white background. I'd like any border that you think would look nice. On the reverse side I'd like the same border with a white background. I'd like the top line to say, "Jim and Roni's Backpack". I'd like an image of Lady and the Tramp kissing in the middle. On the bottom line I'd like it to say, "If found please call this number." or "If found please call:". Please pick which ever fits best and of course please leave room for us to fill in our number. If you usually put in the number please let me know and I will PM you. This trip will be celebrating our 5th anniversary so we are going for a romantic type of look. I know I will love whatever you create. Thank you so much for helping to make our trip that much more magical. Oh, also our trip is the end of October so there is no rush Roni
Old 07-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #15
twinkie567
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell 766 View Post
Hi Twinkie and thanks for the welcome back!!!
I would be only too happy to do these for you!!! When do you need them by? My only request of you is patience as I am a paramedic and work 12 hour shifts, so I have to fit in the 'disigning' when I can!!!
I will probably do them one page at a time and post them on here when they are done so please watch this space!!
We leave august 15th, so hopefully you can squeeze them in. If not, I completely understand. I will be in your debt forever!!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: