Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #2611
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I saw a quick headline a few days ago , it said something about sterilization. I did not pick it up and read it. So I take things they say with a grain of salt.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #2612
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaR View Post
Please, please, please let this be untrue. The National Enquirer is reporting that Casey is pregnant. I know it is the Enquirer, but they do get the story right a high percentage of the time. I feel sick.
OMG!!! Makes me sick to even think about.

There are so many woman who cry themselves to sleep at night because they cannot conceive a child and this piece of s*#t is going to have another one???
Can't fathom it.
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #2613
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Quote:
Please, please, please let this be untrue. The National Enquirer is reporting that Casey is pregnant. I know it is the Enquirer, but they do get the story right a high percentage of the time. I feel sick.
UGH! I should know that every time this thread comes up it can't be anything good! I'm ill!
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #2614
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
UGH! I should know that every time this thread comes up it can't be anything good! I'm ill!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #2615
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshowmom View Post
I know it's just how things are, but I find it hard to imagine that there are people who actually WANT to be in a picture with her - much less all smiling. Kind of makes you a little sick.

ETA: I just read that Adam Longo has a 2 year old daughter. I know he's a reporter, and Casey Anothony is a big story, but no way would I be taking a friendly photo with her.
Pretty creepy, isn't it. I can't imagine having a 2 yr old daughter and cozying up with a child murderer. I'm just waiting for all these people who defend her to let her babysit their child...go ahead, dare ya; I mean, as long as there's no pool nearby, what's the problem? (Remember when that defense team lawyer...you know, the one who used to pet CA in court...couldn't even bring herself to answer Joy Behar's question "Would you let Casey babysit for your kids?" ) It's all about getting the big story, but Casey is poison. Nope, Mr Longo isn't looking too popular.
Quote:
How disgusting if it is true. What kind of creep would want to procreate with her??? Oh wait...we've certainly seen our share of those who relish in the infamy of CA. Sure hope she's not too disappointed if she has a child without an Irish accent.
Quote:
I know, huh?! She's just so darn creepy, at best.

Still haven't watched the Jeff Ashton movie, or the Dr Phil episode, but have them DVR'd. Bozo was on this new Vinnie Politan (from InSession, or what's left of it!) show on HLN about the Jodi Arias trial, and the episode with Bozo I deleted without watching. He is just one skanky creep. It's sort of amazing to think how two such sleazy people...CA and Bozo...FOUND each other. With all the trials I've watched, and whatever I thought of the defense teams (and it's often not good), I've just never seen anyone as scummy as Bozo.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:03 AM   #2616
MaryAnnDVC

Yeah, this thread again. LOL

FYI, Judge Belvin Perry was on The Today Show this morning. It will probably be on their website at some point. Good interview! And I think he has a little more hair. Basically, he talked about the two sides of CA (in front of the jury...meek, innocent...and when the jury wasn't there...in control). Also, that the day the lawyers talked to her about a plea deal, she went so ballistic (he heard screaming and lots of cursing) that they had a competency evaluation. (I thought we heard back then that she just stared straight ahead? ) Anyway he said that it was a circumstantial case and that the prosecutors were more competent, but that Bozo (he didn't say "Bozo" ) was more personable, and that won the case. Ugh.

And reading my last post above, I just want to say...I still cannot bring myself to watch the movie based on Jeff Ashton's book, and it's still on my DVR! Along with the Dr Phil interview with Bozo.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #2617
joviroxx

Hi there Mar!

I saw the promo this morning so see my DVR. Just saw J Lichtenstein tweet about it so can on here cause I KNEW someone must have seen itl LOL!

He did say that there was plenty of evidence to convict? I wonder if saying Bozo was more personable was his way of saying that the village idiots were just that....idiots!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #2618
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Did you guys see Judge Perry from Casey murder trial. he pretty much thought Casey was guilty.
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:43 AM   #2619
MaryAnnDVC

Quote:
Hi there Mar!

I saw the promo this morning so see my DVR. Just saw J Lichtenstein tweet about it so can on here cause I KNEW someone must have seen itl LOL!

He did say that there was plenty of evidence to convict? I wonder if saying Bozo was more personable was his way of saying that the village idiots were just that....idiots!
Hey there jovi!

Miss you on the Jodi Arias trial threads! (Went to the jury Friday...verdict watch now...getting flashbacks to the CA verdict! ) You always had so much great input on the CA trial.

Perry said that as the judge he has to decide whether there's enough evidence to give it to the jury (or something like that) and there was. He said he read the verdict twice and was very surprised. I'm sure he would have liked to say more about the jury, but that probably would be inappropriate. He did kind of say that she's getting what she deserves now, and will have to answer to "the judge of judges".

Well, have to catch up on the Jodi Arias trial thread before I leave to babysit DGD in CT. She's almost a year and a half now! With boundless energy. (I babysit on Fridays, but DD needed me today too...DURING TRIAL WATCH! Sheesh.)

Hope all is well with you!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:14 AM   #2620
joviroxx

Mar! I can't believe she's a year and a half! Everything good . I would have joined you on that JA thread but I missed the first week or so of the trial and then just couldnt give it the time ! Hopefully , this jury will get it right !
Old 05-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #2621
hellokitty86
If I didn't wear it myself- I would want my husband to wear it!
DH does call me a toilet paper snob
Did the lovebugs bother you too, like they bothered me??!

Thanks for the heads up about the interview. I'll look for it online. Wish I could've caught the JA trial from the begining, but I found out about it late. Maybe I'll catch you guys on the next big televised trial, it was fun chatting about this one. Still trying to get over the verdict though.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #2622
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
And reading my last post above, I just want to say...I still cannot bring myself to watch the movie based on Jeff Ashton's book, and it's still on my DVR! Along with the Dr Phil interview with Bozo.
I understand the feeling! I tried to jump in the JA trial discussion but ended up only lurking a little because I still feel heartbroken about the CA verdict! After all this time too! I know I need to get over it, but when I look at JA I see CA all over again. Cue the Twilight Zone music LOL.

But hopefully justice will prevail this time (fingers crossed)

BTW for anyone interested, here's the Orlando Sentinel's take on the Today show this AM:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6011812.story
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #2623
hellokitty86
If I didn't wear it myself- I would want my husband to wear it!
DH does call me a toilet paper snob
Did the lovebugs bother you too, like they bothered me??!

Found the link to the interview...
http://www.today.com/video/today/51786546#51786546
Old 05-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #2624
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Hey there jovi!

Miss you on the Jodi Arias trial threads! (Went to the jury Friday...verdict watch now...getting flashbacks to the CA verdict! ) You always had so much great input on the CA trial.

Perry said that as the judge he has to decide whether there's enough evidence to give it to the jury (or something like that) and there was. He said he read the verdict twice and was very surprised. I'm sure he would have liked to say more about the jury, but that probably would be inappropriate. He did kind of say that she's getting what she deserves now, and will have to answer to "the judge of judges".

Well, have to catch up on the Jodi Arias trial thread before I leave to babysit DGD in CT. She's almost a year and a half now! With boundless energy. (I babysit on Fridays, but DD needed me today too...DURING TRIAL WATCH! Sheesh.)

Hope all is well with you!
And Perry is right about the judge. That's all I will say about that.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #2625
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Judge Perry will be on Nancy Grace tomorrow night 8pm HLN.
He will be discussing the Arias case.
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: