Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #2596
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 117,581

I can't stomach him! Blech Going to whine about how he won't get paid.
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #2597
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 5,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Blech!!!!

Just popping to say that Jose Bozo is going to be on Dr Phil tomorrow talking about CA and her bankruptcy and whatever other BS comes up. I'll record it and probably leave it on my DVR for a while before deleting it. Still haven't watched the Ashton movie...I know how it ends and I don't like it.
And somehow its even worse the second time around!
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #2598
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 117,581

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
And somehow its even worse the second time around!
Did you watch that twice?
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #2599
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 5,769

Bozo: The jury listened to the evidence
Dr Phil: No they didn't, they listened to a story, there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

Watched the show. Opinion of Bozo hasn't changed, Dr Phil was decent. Seems like there are stories that CA and George have reconciled. Guess she reconciled with her abuser and cause of her child's death.
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #2600
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 117,581

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
Bozo: The jury listened to the evidence
Dr Phil: No they didn't, they listened to a story, there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

Watched the show. Opinion of Bozo hasn't changed, Dr Phil was decent. Seems like there are stories that CA and George have reconciled. Guess she reconciled with her abuser and cause of her child's death.
I wonder if his opinion has changed against Cassey?
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #2601
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran
 
horseshowmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 10,307

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
Bozo: The jury listened to the evidence
Dr Phil: No they didn't, they listened to a story, there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

Watched the show. Opinion of Bozo hasn't changed, Dr Phil was decent. Seems like there are stories that CA and George have reconciled. Guess she reconciled with her abuser and cause of her child's death.
I'm glad Dr. Phil said that.

If the stories are true about CA and George, it's a real shame. Daughter or not, I would NEVER reconcile with somebody that I KNEW had murdered their little girl.
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #2602
LisaR
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 8,849

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
Bozo: The jury listened to the evidence
Dr Phil: No they didn't, they listened to a story, there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

Watched the show. Opinion of Bozo hasn't changed, Dr Phil was decent. Seems like there are stories that CA and George have reconciled. Guess she reconciled with her abuser and cause of her child's death.
I can't even......UGH!

Casey, you claim your dad sexually abused you and killed your little girl but you reconcile with him?

And George, your daughter threw you under the bus and accused you of two very horrendous acts, yet you reconcile with her?

Not that this is news to anyone, but they are one ****ed up family!
LisaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #2603
LisaR
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 8,849

Casey arrived at the courthouse today. It was the perfect way to arrive; with her head in the armpit of Cheney Mason.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-antho...z/-/index.html
LisaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #2604
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 5,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaR View Post
Casey arrived at the courthouse today. It was the perfect way to arrive; with her head in the armpit of Cheney Mason.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-antho...z/-/index.html
How fitting! LOL

Amazing how someone who is filing bankruptcy can afford a high profile attorney...

Last edited by joviroxx; 03-04-2013 at 11:18 AM.
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #2605
canadianjovigirl
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 901

Theres some better pictures here

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...ted-of-murder/

so much for the blond short hair and glasses.............

http://radaronline.com/photos/casey-.../photo/499504/
canadianjovigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #2606
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 117,581

Is this the Zenida Gonzalez case?
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #2607
lorimay
DIS Veteran
 
lorimay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,538

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
Is this the Zenida Gonzalez case?
Hello there

This could have to do with her bankruptcy filing.
__________________
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #2608
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
 
MaryAnnDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RGBBLA
Posts: 15,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
Bozo: The jury listened to the evidence
Dr Phil: No they didn't, they listened to a story, there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

Watched the show. Opinion of Bozo hasn't changed, Dr Phil was decent. Seems like there are stories that CA and George have reconciled. Guess she reconciled with her abuser and cause of her child's death.
Good for Dr Phil! I still have it on my DVR. I might watch it one of these days.

Gotta love this picture:



And how about this one? She's looking a little distraught. Excuse me if I find a glimmer of satisfaction in that.

__________________
MaryAnnDVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #2609
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 117,581

Oh good grief, I am trying to keep up with all this!
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #2610
LisaR
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 8,849

Please, please, please let this be untrue. The National Enquirer is reporting that Casey is pregnant. I know it is the Enquirer, but they do get the story right a high percentage of the time. I feel sick.
LisaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: