Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #2506
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Uggh. I agree with others. I don't think it would have made a bit of difference to the village idiots. CA could have shouted her guilt from rooftops and they would still believe it was George Anthony's fault. Im sure they would figure out a way that he was in 2 places at once.

Sadly, the one that should have been "foolproof suffocated" wasn't.....
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #2507
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

joviroxx

I'm afraid to ask!
Register to remove

Old 11-21-2012, 01:28 PM   #2508
joviroxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
joviroxx

I'm afraid to ask!
I swear, Ive been on here years and never been tagged. Then, darn autocorrect got me and Tag Fairy managed to capture it in the 1.5 minutes it took me to fix it!
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #2509
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

TF eh? You have been on the wrong thread......

Justice For Travis
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #2510
deserrai
DIS Veteran

I first read about this new evidence today. My first thought was "why didn't they have this?!?!?!" But, PP's are correct. I don't think it would have mattered what evidence they had, that jury was not going to convict her. That verdict rattled my faith in our justice system.

deserrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #2511
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserrai View Post
I first read about this new evidence today. My first thought was "why didn't they have this?!?!?!" But, PP's are correct. I don't think it would have mattered what evidence they had, that jury was not going to convict her. That verdict rattled my faith in our justice system.
Yeah, I would love to know why Baez knew about it, but the prosecution didn't.
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #2512
MaryAnnDVC

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
I swear, Ive been on here years and never been tagged. Then, darn autocorrect got me and Tag Fairy managed to capture it in the 1.5 minutes it took me to fix it!
Um, that's your story and you're sticking to it? Do you remember what you MEANT to say? Would love to know! Autocorrect is a blast sometimes! DH was emailing his boss from his phone about an employee Heidi and her name autocorrected to "Beirut".
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshowmom View Post
Yeah, I would love to know why Baez knew about it, but the prosecution didn't.
Maybe Casey told them what she searched for. Who knows with her, and Baez. As far as them sharing info with the prosecution...don't they just have to share information that they're actually going to present in court as evidence?

As far as the jury, if Casey got on the stand and admitted everything, they'd probably deduce that since she always lies, that it can't be true.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #2513
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Casey told them what she searched for. Who knows with her, and Baez. As far as them sharing info with the prosecution...don't they just have to share information that they're actually going to present in court as evidence?
I wondered about that (regarding whether she actually told him that).

Yes, I think that discovery only applies if they're going to bring it up, and that sure wasn't going to happen.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #2514
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I am wondering if Casey told Baez the whole truth. I don't think I would be a bit surprised. If that evidence would have been there, maybe there would of been a slight chance that the original 6 would have kept the same vote.

Justice For Travis
Old 11-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #2515
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Either way, I'm glad that fact is getting publicity. Now that she's free, it's a nice thing to remind people of how despicable she really is just in case anybody even remotely thinks they want to hear anything from her. I think the nutcase has herself halfway convinced that she didn't do anything wrong.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #2516
Teresa Pitman
DIS Veteran

But it is just so unbearable to think of the mother of this sweet, adorable little girl looking up "foolproof suffocation" and then carrying out whatever she learned. You could almost forgive a mother who "lost it" and lashed out in a moment of extreme stress. But seeing this new evidence of how deliberately she planned it honestly makes me feel like throwing up.

My only hope is that Caylee was somehow unconscious and unaware when her mother covered her mouth and nose with duct tape so that she couldn't breathe.

TP
Teresa Pitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #2517
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa Pitman View Post
But it is just so unbearable to think of the mother of this sweet, adorable little girl looking up "foolproof suffocation" and then carrying out whatever she learned. You could almost forgive a mother who "lost it" and lashed out in a moment of extreme stress. But seeing this new evidence of how deliberately she planned it honestly makes me feel like throwing up.

My only hope is that Caylee was somehow unconscious and unaware when her mother covered her mouth and nose with duct tape so that she couldn't breathe.

TP
Based on everything else, I was already positive that she deliberately planned it. I don't believe Caylee was conscious though. I think Casey drugged her first - made it a lot easier for her to handle the baby. Still hard to believe though...
Old 11-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #2518
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I would love to know what fool proof suffocation means. I won't look it up, but I wonder if that includes duct tape. I hope someday she can't live with anymore and confesses.

Justice For Travis
Old 11-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #2519
MaryAnnDVC

I think Casey feels NOTHING for Caylee. I don't think she gives any of it a second thought. I don't think she will ever reach the point where she can't live with herself. She just didn't care about that child. It was, and is, all about Casey.

I agree about a mother who just loses it vs someone who sat there at a computer and did searches and then carried it out, with every opportunity to think about her actions and STOP along the way.

I agree, and hope, that Caylee was sedated one way or another. I think it would make it easier on CASEY, so that would be Casey's motivation. She probably worried about neighbors hearing a struggle. I'm sure her motivation was nothing but selfish, but at least, hopefully, the end result was that Caylee didn't suffer.

That's one of the MANY things that always bothered me about Baez's version of Caylee's death...the whole drowning in the backyard pool. I've been to the area, and we've all see the pictures...those yards are small. With George supposedly SCREAMING at Casey that her mother would never forgive her for letting Caylee drown, and Casey supposedly SOBBING over her daughter's body, NO ONE heard a thing??
Old 11-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #2520
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I believe Baez knows the truth.

Justice For Travis

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: