Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #2416
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznygirl View Post
Doesn't fit in the purse!

Well, obviously someone needs a new purse!
Old 07-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #2417
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

So back in January, I purchased an Elect Jeff Asthon button and pinned to to my car visor, where it has been ever since. Today, I was driving along, and something hit me in the face. It was the button, flying off the visor. Hhmmm.... Today, July 5, one year from the despicable (IMHO) verdict. Cue Twilight Zone music now!

OK, I'm watching the recorded InSession while I pack, and Cheney MarbleMouth Mason is being interviewed. Casey's probation is up August 24. Then he wants Judge Perry to officially decree that she is a free woman.

When he's done with the interview, he's going back to the restaurant across the street, as they did last year, and toast the constitution.

The current cases, he believes, are frivolous and in bad faith, brought for publicity only. (Earlier on InSession, "experts" were saying that Texas Equusearch has a pretty good case, because, altho she didn't ASK them to search for Caylee, she "cooperated" with them).

Is he concerned, from a psychological standpoint when she is off probation and free? Per Mason, she's a resilient, strong and independent person...spent 3 years in basically lockdown, like a political prisoner (he's a jerk). She survived that, she's in a nice home, she can't and won't go out because there are still crazies out there, but she's adjusting and looking forward to it being over. It will be a big relief for her to be independent...he talked to her yesterday, and sent her a picture of the Statue of Liberty. (OK, everyone...grab your barf bag.) (But didn't Baez recently say that she was obviously mentally ill and the cops should have known when they interviewed her? )

Jean Casarez asked how much help she has gotten, because she was a pathological liar, whether because of the dysfunctional family or covering up what many believe was the killing of her daughter. Mason says "Well, she didn't cover up anything. She went through a period of denial, may still be in denial about what happened, Casey didn't kill her daughter and I don't care who out there believes it...can wallow in their ignorance forever." "She didn't do it, she couldn't deal with it, she was 22 yrs old, old, it was a horribly tragic situation, and all kinds of complications for her to deal with. She's dealing with those...with those on the team, and professional counseling...and it's going to require more. The true sign of what's gone on with Casey was revealed in the courtroom when the grief counselor (the brilliant Dr Sally...remember her? ) explained how people can just shut things down from their conscious awareness, and go on as if it didn't happen. People grieve differently. ( ) And as you know, there were two members of the team who lost family members during the trial, but carried on, and no one knew, except for me, the grief they suffered. (Is he really comparing THAT to partying hardy THE SAME DAY, hot body contests, not reporting the death, etc?? Did anyone on his team do any of THAT???) Casey will deal with the loss (NEVER! because I don't think she believed there was any "loss" whatsoever...it was a "good riddance, Caylee, hello Casey's new party life!") and the outrageous treatment by society (give me a break) for the rest of her life.

OK...as much as I'd like to take a chill pill and continue with this, I really need to pack. Will continue in a few days.
Register to remove

Old 07-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #2418
lorimay
DIS Veteran

I have a question for anyone who may have watched the hearing for George Zimmerman last week.

Sitting at the table with him and his attorney was a tall blonde woman, she looked just like the attorney that sat with Casey Anthony during her trial except now her blonde short hair was stick straight (the lady during the CA trial had more frizzy hair).

Anyway, did anyone else notice her and think she is the same person?
Old 07-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #2419
diznygirl
I have a symmetry thing
It is always important to know what team the whackjobs are playing for!
It was the wedding with a two-meatball limit

TMZ talked with Jose Baez. Supposedly he mentions in his book that the car smelled like a dead body. They are asking him about that.

First impression he had - after hearing for months that it smelled like a dead body - was that's what it smelled like.

BUT he says that was before he saw how much garbage was in the trunk. And Dr. Lee said that's what it could be. He was "very relieved" to hear Dr. Lee say it could be the trash. By the time they saw the trash it was already dried out and no longer smelly.

Of course he was relieved - that he could use "it smelled like trash" as a defense because he himself knew that trunk smelled like a dead body.

His opinion today is that more likely than not there was not a dead body in the car.

He believes that Caylee drowned and is very certain there was not a murder.

My opinion of Mr. Baez remains unchanged.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #2420
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
He believes that Caylee drowned and is very certain there was not a murder.

My opinion of Mr. Baez remains unchanged.
She drowned, and then somebody put duct tape over her mouth for what reason???

I agree, my opinion about both of them, Baez and Cheney, remains unchanged. I find it hard to believe that either of them can really be that stupid.

Cheney sent Casey a picture of the Statue of Liberty? The sad thing is that at this point, Casey really believes she's innocent and been mistreated.

I know somebody like this. He isn't crazy, he is just totally narcissistic and as far as he's concerned, what he says is truth - even when it's obviously a lie, like with Casey. He's been involved with some criminal activity and has done a phenomenal job of manipulating his way out of it every time. It's astonishing to me.
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #2421
diznygirl
I have a symmetry thing
It is always important to know what team the whackjobs are playing for!
It was the wedding with a two-meatball limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshowmom View Post
She drowned, and then somebody put duct tape over her mouth for what reason???

I agree, my opinion about both of them, Baez and Cheney, remains unchanged. I find it hard to believe that either of them can really be that stupid.

Cheney sent Casey a picture of the Statue of Liberty? The sad thing is that at this point, Casey really believes she's innocent and been mistreated.

I know somebody like this. He isn't crazy, he is just totally narcissistic and as far as he's concerned, what he says is truth - even when it's obviously a lie, like with Casey. He's been involved with some criminal activity and has done a phenomenal job of manipulating his way out of it every time. It's astonishing to me.

Harvey - who is also a lawyer - tried to get Baez to admit, since Casey was found innocent and can't be tried again, how guilty he thought she was. Baez wouldn't bite. Nice try tho, Harvey.

None of the defense lawyers will ever change their stories - they would never be able to work again if they ratted out a client, even after the fact and even one as clearly guilty as Casey.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #2422
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Harvey - who is also a lawyer - tried to get Baez to admit, since Casey was found innocent and can't be tried again, how guilty he thought she was. Baez wouldn't bite. Nice try tho, Harvey.

None of the defense lawyers will ever change their stories - they would never be able to work again if they ratted out a client, even after the fact and even one as clearly guilty as Casey.
You're right.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #2423
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshowmom View Post
Oh yes they can The big thing being talked about over on WS is how in his book Baez describes Casey's abuse and the words George supposedly used when he abused Casey.

Well, guess what? Someone reading the book thinks "hmmm, where have I heard this description before"? And searching....oh yeah, it was from episodes of SOUTHPARK!

OMG Baez writes what Casey told him - and it's from episodes of Southpark! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Casey got you too Baez, she's driving the big fat liar bus and ran right over you too!
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #2424
LisaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post
Oh yes they can The big thing being talked about over on WS is how in his book Baez describes Casey's abuse and the words George supposedly used when he abused Casey.

Well, guess what? Someone reading the book thinks "hmmm, where have I heard this description before"? And searching....oh yeah, it was from episodes of SOUTHPARK!

OMG Baez writes what Casey told him - and it's from episodes of Southpark! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Casey got you too Baez, she's driving the big fat liar bus and ran right over you too!
No way! Really??
LisaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #2425
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaR View Post
No way! Really??
Old 07-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #2426
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Been out of the loop, Baez wrote a book ?
Old 07-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #2427
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

heading to the states for a month wdw in 2 weeks

thought i'd upload a couple of pics from Nicole's first birthday

we had pro shots done but they wont be back til the 16th and we'll be checking into the Boardwalk that day so won't be here to pick them up - you all will have to wait to see those

cheers
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #2428
happygirl
DIS Veteran

A little off topic, I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and say a very young Jeff Ashton. He was the state attorney in the Tommy Zigler. Jeff Ashton looke so young
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #2429
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Happy Birthday Nicole!!! Congrats Kurby, she's beautiful!!!

Well, Bozo sure is out promoting. Everywhere I look he is being interviewed or Im seeing articles about him.. UGH and UGH and double UGH! I was going to post some but there are sooo many, all of them worthy.

He is delusional, arrogant, slimy, lying and all the way around barf-inducing...
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #2430
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
Happy Birthday Nicole!!! Congrats Kurby, she's beautiful!!!

Well, Bozo sure is out promoting. Everywhere I look he is being interviewed or Im seeing articles about him.. UGH and UGH and double UGH! I was going to post some but there are sooo many, all of them worthy.

He is delusional, arrogant, slimy, lying and all the way around barf-inducing...
Don't hold back, tell us what you really think...

Complete agreement here (including regarding Nicole! )!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: