Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #1561
sbtrfly74
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyGirl View Post
I thought the same thing.

This whole "we can't release the video" thing was a crock and a reason to keep Casey's name in the media. I'm convinced this was a Baez stunt. The video shows nothing.

Now, if they played the video of Casey's lack of reaction when the first body (the one that turned out to not be Caylee's) was found and then showed this second body being found and Casey's reaction w/o a confirmed ID on the 2nd body would show that she very well knew where Caylee was because she would've had a similar reaction when the first body was found. The prosecutors could've raised that Casey knew, all along, where the body was due to her lack of reaction in the first body since it wasn't found where she threw Caylee. The second video, where she finds out the body was found near her home, shows that Casey KNEW it was Caylee.

To not react to the first body and to react to the second was a dead giveaway on Casey's part.

Your right, but unfortunately there isnt a video of her first reaction. It was just hearsay.
sbtrfly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #1562
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I would of love to see the look on JB's face. I still have yet to watch it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #1563
CurlyGirl
DIS Veteran

Jane VM is sensationalizing the heck out of this video. It will shock you, she says. Uhhhh ... not so shocked here.

Jane VM says that the video was sealed to give Casey a fair trial. Ummm ... why? It's not like it's a video of her giving Caylee drugs. They're saying that the only thing that is incriminating is that she reacted this way when the body wasn't even identified as Caylee which would prove that she knew it was Caylee's body and that she knew very well where it was pitched.

I'm sure the jury would say "Well, it doesn't prove she murdered the kid ..." since they wanted a smoking gun!

Last edited by CurlyGirl; 09-30-2011 at 07:33 PM.
CurlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #1564
hellokitty86
If I didn't wear it myself- I would want my husband to wear it!
DH does call me a toilet paper snob
Did the lovebugs bother you too, like they bothered me??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
Much ado about nothing, if you ask me.
Agreed....
Old 09-30-2011, 09:27 PM   #1565
LisaR

That was it??
LisaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #1566
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaR View Post
That was it??
Yeah..

Gotta love Bozo's comments in this article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5777229.story

Quote:
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez said Friday that the bigger issue for him is not the content of the video "but the actions at the jail taken by the sheriff's department."
Quote:
"I find that to be torture," Baez said today. "I guess it's Orange County's version of water boarding."
So, he thinks it was cruel but 1) He has never filed any kind of complaint against the Sheriff's office and 2) Why fight it so strenuously if it just shows people being mean to Casey?

Like I feel lately about everything in this case.... whatever....
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #1567
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Quote:
Yeah..

Gotta love Bozo's comments in this article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5777229.story

So, he thinks it was cruel but 1) He has never filed any kind of complaint against the Sheriff's office and 2) Why fight it so strenuously if it just shows people being mean to Casey?

Like I feel lately about everything in this case.... whatever....
He's such a drama queen. I think he just loves any opportunity to put himself out there in the public. He's going to milk this connection to her for all it's worth.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #1568
pigletgirl
You do have a life. It is just in cyber world
If its chocolate I'll eat it!

Baez needs to shove it. But, he's entertaining to listen too -- way more interesting than the MJ trial.

I've been BOO'ed by GoofyinToronto!
pigletgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #1569
joviroxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
He's such a drama queen. I think he just loves any opportunity to put himself out there in the public. He's going to milk this connection to her for all it's worth.
Drama queen is a perfect name for him. He loves the attention the melodrama brings. A character like him would be perfect on one of those Spanish telenovelas.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #1570
CurlyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Drama queen is a perfect name for him. He loves the attention the melodrama brings. A character like him would be perfect on one of those Spanish telenovelas.
OMG - Baez would be awesome on a Spanish telenovela! I'd totally watch that even though I can't stand him!!!
CurlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #1571
MaryAnnDVC

Good news. My DD was just found not guilty of trying to kill a pedestrian. Actually, she didn't see the pedestrian because of the car in the next lane, in a city, and altho she didn't hit her, I guess she came too close.

However, my 27 yr old niece is serving 6 months probation, along with her boyfriend, for sitting in a park in Brooklyn at 10:05 PM to eat salads they just bought, when the park had "closed" at 10 (but was not locked); there was no sign at the entrance they used. Not even ticketed; just summoned to appear in court. And they were assigned a public defender. Aren't there bigger issues in NYC for the legal system to deal with?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #1572
joviroxx

Quote:
Good news. My DD was just found not guilty of trying to kill a pedestrian. Actually, she didn't see the pedestrian because of the car in the next lane, in a city, and altho she didn't hit her, I guess she came too close.
Ive re-read this 3 times cause everytime I tried to respond, I laughed. She missed a pedestrian and was accused of attempted murder... alright then LOL! Well, Im glad she's free! (Im sorry, I probably shouldn't have laughed, but Im inappropriate like that at times LOL)

Quote:
However, my 27 yr old niece is serving 6 months probation, along with her boyfriend, for sitting in a park in Brooklyn at 10:05 PM to eat salads they just bought, when the park had "closed" at 10 (but was not locked); there was no sign at the entrance they used. Not even ticketed; just summoned to appear in court. And they were assigned a public defender. Aren't there bigger issues in NYC for the legal system to deal with?
So after laughing at your DD's predicament, I hit this....That was one expensive salad! Can you imagine when that comes up on a background check?

Last edited by joviroxx; 10-03-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #1573
disneyjunkie
I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU!!!

Quote:

What section of Brooklyn?
disneyjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #1574
MaryAnnDVC

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyjunkie View Post
What section of Brooklyn?
I'm not sure. Brooklyn is Brooklyn to me. Well, I know Park Slope a tiny bit. I think that's where she was living at the time of the "incident". She said that Prospect Park closes at midnight or 1 maybe (?) so it never occurred to them that this other park would close at 10.
Quote:
Ive re-read this 3 times cause everytime I tried to respond, I laughed. She missed a pedestrian and was accused of attempted murder... alright then LOL! Well, Im glad she's free! (Im sorry, I probably shouldn't have laughed, but Im inappropriate like that at times LOL)

So after laughing at your DD's predicament, I hit this....That was one expensive salad! Can you imagine when that comes up on a background check?
Go ahead...laugh! LOL We're just a crazy crime ridden family.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #1575
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm not sure. Brooklyn is Brooklyn to me. Well, I know Park Slope a tiny bit. I think that's where she was living at the time of the "incident". She said that Prospect Park closes at midnight or 1 maybe (?) so it never occurred to them that this other park would close at 10.Go ahead...laugh! LOL We're just a crazy crime ridden family.
No wonder you've followed the Anthony trial so closely.

Six months probation for entering a park that had no signage showing the times? And ICA is found not guilty? What a world, what a world...

ETA: Very happy for your daughter!
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: