Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #61
dreamerchic33
Mouseketeer

You look adorable In your Mickey bride shirt!
As always, looking forward to reading more! So hoping you got pixie dust!
Old 07-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #62
Disneymoon23
Mouseketeer

Hi I'm joining in! You were a beautiful bride! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your honeymoon.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #63
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
By this point, Miguel was pretty tired, so he snoozed for a bit. It’s hard work being the passenger! LOL
Yep, seems like being the passenger is a lot of hard work for Ron too. Somehow I manage to stay awake and keep him company every time he drives, but 90% of when I drive he has to snooze at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
Meanwhile, I tried not to get too distracted by my new bling!

Nice bling! How do you take pictures while driving?
Old 07-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #64
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

OK not only did you have my dream shower, wedding, everything but now you got my ring too???? Seriously that is the ring I want for my upgrade engagement ring

I still can't believe you possessed the ability to drive 7 hours after your wedding. I swear I was brain dead the day after mine. And I didn't drink a DROP of alcohol that day!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #65
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel1025 View Post
I can almost feel the anticipation and excitement of the drive. I would love to do a road trip to Disney one day, but since we live about 22 hours away I'm not sure that's a reality
Haha, yeah 22 hours might not be too fun! Plus, you'd spend half of the vacation just driving! I feel very lucky to live within a comfortable driving distance to Disney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerchic33 View Post
You look adorable In your Mickey bride shirt!
As always, looking forward to reading more! So hoping you got pixie dust!
Aww, thanks! I was excited to finally wear that shirt after having it in my closet since Valentine's day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymoon23 View Post
Hi I'm joining in! You were a beautiful bride! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your honeymoon.
Thanks so much for joining in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Yep, seems like being the passenger is a lot of hard work for Ron too. Somehow I manage to stay awake and keep him company every time he drives, but 90% of when I drive he has to snooze at some point.

Nice bling! How do you take pictures while driving?
Haha, very carefully! I hate to say, but I took so many pictures while driving on this trip. Pretty much all of them are one's that I got (except for the Disney sign, Miguel decided to take over there). I'll blame it on the fact that Miguel wasn't awake to talk to me!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #66
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
OK not only did you have my dream shower, wedding, everything but now you got my ring too???? Seriously that is the ring I want for my upgrade engagement ring

I still can't believe you possessed the ability to drive 7 hours after your wedding. I swear I was brain dead the day after mine. And I didn't drink a DROP of alcohol that day!
I think Miguel did a very good job with my ring! I gave him quite a lot of guidelines, though!

I was surprisingly really refreshed and alert the day after the wedding. I slept so well both Friday night and the night of the wedding and got like 8 hours each night. I'm used to only 5 a night, so that was a ton of sleep for me! It did finally catch up to me though...my second day back at work!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #67
centipede
All good girls gather.

I'm looking forward to this! After years away from theDis I am back and have started to plan my Disney honeymoon. Congrats!

Me , Devon , Jack (9), Nigel (7), Archer (4), baby Reed

My 2012 Disneymoon PTR!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #68
WDWCP96
DIS Veteran

Love your bride shirt! And yeah for making it to Disney. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Fall 1996-College Program,1997-1998-Seasonal Employee, April 1999-Off-site, July 2002-Off-site and Disney Cruise,May 2008-Off-site,May 2009-All-Star Movies,October 2010-DVC owners first stay at BLT, June 2011-Boardwalk Villas/Old Key WestNov. 2012-AKL/BLT, June/July 2013-Fort Wildernesss campground/VWL, June/July 2014-POP Century/Fort Wilderness Campground/POR-Royal Room
Old 07-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #69
mermaid764
DIS Veteran

What an awesome start to your trip, I love your shirt..too cute!

Yay for the WDW sign, crossing my fingers you did get some pixie dust at check in

Old 07-15-2011, 05:20 AM   #70
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

You guys look so happy! I love the Bride shirt! Can't wait to hear about the Poly arrival, hope you got an upgrade!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 07-15-2011, 11:09 AM   #71
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

I just widdled away my morning by reading the highlights of your PTR.... this is why I need to stay away from the DIS...I find a TR and get consumed by it!!!! Your wedding was beautiful!
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
Old 07-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #72
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Hey girl! I don't know how this got to page 5 without me knowing! Glad your drive down went smoothly! Your engagement ring/wedding band combo looks BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait for more!
Old 07-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #73
alliebelle3
Mouseketeer

Off to a great start! This makes me wish I lived closer to Disney... I'm really jealous of your short drive!

ps love the bling!
Old 07-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #74
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by centipede View Post
I'm looking forward to this! After years away from theDis I am back and have started to plan my Disney honeymoon. Congrats!
Thanks for joining in! I hope you'll be doing a PTR for your honeymoon! I would love to follow along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWCP96 View Post
Love your bride shirt! And yeah for making it to Disney. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Thanks! I was so excited to finally wear my bride tee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid764 View Post
What an awesome start to your trip, I love your shirt..too cute!

Yay for the WDW sign, crossing my fingers you did get some pixie dust at check in
Thank you! We did have a great start - the drive was very smooth and went by super fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
You guys look so happy! I love the Bride shirt! Can't wait to hear about the Poly arrival, hope you got an upgrade!
We definitely were! The only thing better than arriving at Disney is arriving at Disney after you just got married!
Old 07-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #75
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starann View Post
I just widdled away my morning by reading the highlights of your PTR.... this is why I need to stay away from the DIS...I find a TR and get consumed by it!!!! Your wedding was beautiful!
I have done the same thing! I spent an entire weekend reading a particular TR once! Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Hey girl! I don't know how this got to page 5 without me knowing! Glad your drive down went smoothly! Your engagement ring/wedding band combo looks BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait for more!
Yay! Glad you made it over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliebelle3 View Post
Off to a great start! This makes me wish I lived closer to Disney... I'm really jealous of your short drive!

ps love the bling!
It is very nice being within driving distance to Disney. I consider myself very lucky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: