Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board > Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #1156
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Least fave? Ouch! We love Jiko. Our least fave by faaaar is Hollywood and Vine... Disgusting! We left hungry! I will never go there again!
Agree with you totally Also anyone consider the restaurant at SSR ? I have not eaten there yet but friends said the steak was much better here than at Yachtsman

a story of renewed hope & the power of the Dis:UPDATE 7/19http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3111056

Luvchefmic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #1157
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Kids Postcards

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Should we invite them to our cookout if they are at WDW? I think we'll end up having enough food!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post

Shush! We might find all of the guests at the World eating at our cookout.

First I finally remembered how to multi quote that college degree is REALLY paying off

I'll bet the kids from CT would LOVE to come so sweet all of you sending postcards

a story of renewed hope & the power of the Dis:UPDATE 7/19http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3111056

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #1158
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Now, DH and I enjoy H&V! I especially enjoy the New Zealand mussels and the berry cobbler!

I mailed my post card this afternoon!

Bobbi
Old 04-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #1159
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic

Agree with you totally Also anyone consider the restaurant at SSR ? I have not eaten there yet but friends said the steak was much better here than at Yachtsman
I really like their food!! Will probably have a lunch there since we are stayin there
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #1160
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I really like their food!! Will probably have a lunch there since we are stayin there
Well then may have to join you I am a horse nut so LOVE that resort, I keep meaning to go over there and take pictures esp of all the framed pictures of the Disney horses in the carriage house

Old 04-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #1161
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
I've my plane ticket too!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:22 AM   #1162
TifffanyD
I need to reload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
Well then may have to join you I am a horse nut so LOVE that resort, I keep meaning to go over there and take pictures esp of all the framed pictures of the Disney horses in the carriage house
Ohhh if you are a horse nut you will love it. There is a winner's circle w/a horse statue you can take pics of. One of the quiet pools is set up like a gate with horses! It's so cute. I love the Jockey silks too!
Old 04-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #1163
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ohhh if you are a horse nut you will love it. There is a winner's circle w/a horse statue you can take pics of. One of the quiet pools is set up like a gate with horses! It's so cute. I love the Jockey silks too!
Yep been there got the t-shirt to prove it I did go over there to poke around, grabbed breakfast (a pastry the size of a horse ! ) and was kicking myself for not having the camera with me at the time I was trying to figure out how to get that winners circle horse sent to my house Disney really should sell horse related things in their gift shop, especially with all the Disney Horses, sitting on a gold mine but was disappointed really nothing there t-shirt, bag, cup, not much SSR related to horses

Old 04-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #1164
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

If you're talking about eating at the Turf Club at SSR, we've eaten there and really enjoyed it. We had the french onion soup and the home made potato chips, probably something else, like BLT or club sandwich.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #1165
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If you're talking about eating at the Turf Club at SSR, we've eaten there and really enjoyed it. We had the french onion soup and the home made potato chips, probably something else, like BLT or club sandwich.
I believe so if thats where the jockey silks are hanging on the wall (?) I've heard great things about the food at SSR I only grabbed a fast to go pastry there (YUM) Thrilled to see you bought your ticket too I am so excited to get together with everyone Hope to get together with you for church too if at all possible

Allison Is Fran doing okay ?

Old 04-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #1166
TifffanyD
I need to reload

Ueah - Turf Club! I think my husb had a burger with lobster on it or something? I had some of the lobster and it was yummmm
Old 04-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #1167
TifffanyD
I need to reload

Oh shoot - Turf club is only open for Dinner! So we will likely not make that since we are doing the wave and cookout with y'all. For some reason I thought they had lunch...
Old 04-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #1168
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ueah - Turf Club! I think my husb had a burger with lobster on it or something? I had some of the lobster and it was yummmm
You people are making me want to jump in the car and head to SSR I am starving ! Well we can always do it another time...you don't live THAT far away...day trip ??

Old 04-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #1169
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions

Quote:
Oh shoot - Turf club is only open for Dinner! So we will likely not make that since we are doing the wave and cookout with y'all. For some reason I thought they had lunch...
I'm pretty sure they were opened for lunch a few years ago. I guess they cut back hours.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #1170
TifffanyD
I need to reload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
You people are making me want to jump in the car and head to SSR I am starving ! Well we can always do it another time...you don't live THAT far away...day trip ??
Yeah about an hour

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they were opened for lunch a few years ago. I guess they cut back hours.
Yeah I guess so... My husb says that when we booked lunch we found out they were ending lunch or something and we were happy we got to do it

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: