Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #451
Ileyfam
Earning My Ears

Hi All

What a great trip!

Thanks so much for all the great FE gifts! Noah especially liked the pirate stuff!

Hope to see you again on another Disney Cruise in the future!

The Iley Family
Ileyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #452
KK LK
Earning My Ears

Thank you everyone for the great FE gifts, Kyrah loved them all especially the birthday cards!!!
It was hard waking up to go to work this morning, if only we could all live on the Disney Magic!!!!

I was one of the 30 with a crying child who had to call the Lost & Found #!
Kyrah left her necklace she bought at Blue Lagoon after her dolphin encounter to remember her favorite activity. Hoping they find it and send it to us.

Thanks again!

April 2013 - Disney Wonder - Western Caribbean
April 2012 - Disney Magic - Bahamas
KK LK is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #453
usplus3
Earning My Ears

Hugs to Kyrah!

Oh, my heart goes out to her! We received good news today on our left-behind lovey, so DD is sleeping much better tonight knowing that she will be reunited soon.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #454
CrazyBoutDisney

Ya Ya Sister!
Crazy 'bout Star Trek too

E N G A G E !

We're home, safe and sound. Today was back to work day Can't understand it--at work I kept feeling like I was still rocking on the waves, yet here at home I'm fine!

Loved all the FE gifts we received!! Thank you to everyone who included us. Tammy, you are sooo talented, and I especially love the Mickey tile! The backpack, the Disney Dollar jar, the box of pebble magnets, the bottle openers, the pirate stuff....I could go on and on! I love every bit of it!

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many of you at the meet and truly enjoyed sharing a table with Jim and Amy each evening. Figure we need to plan another cruise on the Magic, though. They say 3rd time's the charm and this makes 2 Magic cruises where we have missed out on ports of call. Must do a 3rd so we can get it right!!

How many of you re-booked onboard? Cruise desk seemed to be doing a pretty brisk business every time we walked by!

Hope all had or will have safe travels home and we hope we can meet up with you again sometime!

CrazyBoutDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #455
usplus3
Earning My Ears

Still have my sealegs, too!

Ha! My husband just laughs at me as I sway back and forth while brushing my teeth. Ha!

BTW, which one of you is the clairvoyant family? When I was laying out all of our FE gifts to admire, I noticed that the white foam picture frame with the lifepreserver in the middle only listed Nassau and Castaway Cay . . . no mention of Key West. Freaky! Let me know if you get a hunch about the next MegaMillions drawing, please.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #456
kteesmumma
DIS Veteran

Wow..we had a great trip. Thank you to everyone for the great gifts and thank you for the very special Birthday cards for Katie, she truly enjoyed them.

We booked onboard for Fantasy May 2013. Our two kids prefer the cruise over the parks now LOL. Hee hee..
May 2010 - Offsite, May 2011 POP/POFQ, April 2012 POP/CBR, July 2012 AofA, Dec 2012 POP, April 2013 AofA/WL

kteesmumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #457
Kilted Candyman
Mouseketeer

Amy and I had a great time. Amy not as much due to motion sickness. Not hurling but definitely dizzy.

Got our sand for the jar. Also used the "saving jar" to bring back some more for the Dallas Zoo. They collect beach sands from around the world.

So will there be an official picture thread? I noticed some of the other threads had them. I got about 850+ pics and videos ready to go.

Jim
Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #458
KK LK
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Candyman View Post
Amy and I had a great time. Amy not as much due to motion sickness. Not hurling but definitely dizzy.

Got our sand for the jar. Also used the "saving jar" to bring back some more for the Dallas Zoo. They collect beach sands from around the world.

So will there be an official picture thread? I noticed some of the other threads had them. I got about 850+ pics and videos ready to go.

Jim
sorry to hear that Amy wasnt feel great
I love the idea of the photo thread!!!!

April 2013 - Disney Wonder - Western Caribbean
April 2012 - Disney Magic - Bahamas
KK LK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #459
Jackii
Earning My Ears

I cannot still get back to reality! What a great trip. I cannot imagine how much better it would have been if the weather was nicer.

Thanks to all who made the fish extender gifts so much fun! So many creative people. We loved the surprises each day! I wish we could have made it to the meet on Friday. Our luggage just started showing up and I was so stressed out about unpacking it! What was I thinking??
Jackii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #460
BurTam
Earning My Ears

Yes we were also another one of the 30 kids who left a stuffy behind . We looked EVERYWHERE in our stateroom before we left so I have NO idea where it could have been hiding. I just contacted Lost and Found and hopefully it will turn up. Lucky for us I actually have a spare at home so it's not a complete heartbreak if it doesn't turn up and it's one that can easily be replaced. Hopefully all those lost stuffies can find their way back home!

Just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful FE gifts! We had such a great time checking for surprises and we loved each and every one of them! And I'm so glad everyone liked the tiles I painted and the other little gifts I gave. I had so much fun making them so I hope they will serve as a nice reminder of our trip. I apologize for handing some of them out a bit earlier than we were suppose to but my girls were very excited to start giving them out. Especially since we didn't stop in Key West.

I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the meet though. My girls were swimming in the pool and to be perfectly honest, I completely lost track of the time! I'm glad I got to at least meet a couple of you though even if brief. I can't say enough about how great our trip was. Even with missing Key West. It truly was a magical trip and we can't wait for our next Disney vacation. We didn't book on-board because we have a few other trips we're planning over the next few years and we weren't sure when we could make it back but we certainly plan on sailing again in the future.

And I would love to see a photo thread! I have so many pictures to go through it's going to take me months to get them organized into a photobook!

Tammy
BurTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:29 PM   #461
Jonaussie
Earning My Ears

We were lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurTam View Post
Yes we were also another one of the 30 kids who left a stuffy behind . We looked EVERYWHERE in our stateroom before we left so I have NO idea where it could have been hiding. I just contacted Lost and Found and hopefully it will turn up. Lucky for us I actually have a spare at home so it's not a complete heartbreak if it doesn't turn up and it's one that can easily be replaced. Hopefully all those lost stuffies can find their way back home!

Just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful FE gifts! We had such a great time checking for surprises and we loved each and every one of them! And I'm so glad everyone liked the tiles I painted and the other little gifts I gave. I had so much fun making them so I hope they will serve as a nice reminder of our trip. I apologize for handing some of them out a bit earlier than we were suppose to but my girls were very excited to start giving them out. Especially since we didn't stop in Key West.

I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the meet though. My girls were swimming in the pool and to be perfectly honest, I completely lost track of the time! I'm glad I got to at least meet a couple of you though even if brief. I can't say enough about how great our trip was. Even with missing Key West. It truly was a magical trip and we can't wait for our next Disney vacation. We didn't book on-board because we have a few other trips we're planning over the next few years and we weren't sure when we could make it back but we certainly plan on sailing again in the future.

And I would love to see a photo thread! I have so many pictures to go through it's going to take me months to get them organized into a photobook!

Tammy
To my fellow Magic cruisers,
Just wanted to let you all know that even though we missed Key West, the cruise after ours had terrible weather at Castaway Cay. I think we were very lucky to have such a beautiful day on the most beautiful island in the Bahamas. I am for one soo thankful for our Captain and the amazing job he and the crew did bringing the ship into the island with such high winds. For those of you that may not have known, the winds that morning were above 30 knots and they typically won't alllow the ship to dock with anything over 30 knots. We were EXTREMELY lucky!!!!!!! The Captian gave me a day with my family on the Island that I will remember for the rest of my life. 3 cheers for our captain!!! Hip hip...
Jonaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #462
usplus3
Earning My Ears

Hooray!

I told DD about that and she agreed that given the choice, we'd rather miss Key West than Castaway Cay. Next time, we'll hopefully see both!

Tags
april 2012, cruise, meets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: