Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #151
Nbarker
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 44

Those sound like great ADR's that you have come up with so far. We have been in the same dilemma with Crystal Palace as well...I wanted b'fast, but due to time issues, we are going with dinner on our arrival day. I certainly don't blame you about not wanting to use too many credits on signature dining, we always do CRT but that is the only signature restaurant we do. Seems crazy to spend all that money on the ddp and then use it for just two or three meals! Good luck with your planning!
Nbarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #152
jenbear123
Disney Fanatic
 
jenbear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Great White North
Posts: 2,396

Wow I'm shocked I actually got Kona Cafe right! MMMmmmm that cheesecake looks SO good. Now I'll have to try it when I eat at WCC!!! You've never tried zebra domes?! And here I thought you were experienced Kidding!!!!
__________________
jenbear123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #153
sunny_stace
DIS Veteran
 
sunny_stace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,763

Those ADRs sound good! WCC was definitely good to me! I was there for lunch last year on the Backstage Magic tour and had a blast! I had lots of delicious cornbread and got a pail full of coke and 347342873 bottles of ketchup! I've been meaning to give Kona a second chance too, I'll be interested to see how you like it! I've never tried Boma (I'm not so adventurous) but I've heard nothing but good things!

As for your other choices, I haven't been to many.
I keep making ADRs for Le Cellier and then changing them for something else! But I'm sure it would be good! It's just....I can get a burger with black diamond cheese on it, on my own BBQ for much less than $18! And I've been to many Canadian Steakhouses with Canadian staff! I bet if steak is your thing you would be happy with your choice!

I would love to try Yak and Yeti but the only thing I like on their menu is dessert! Everything I've seen on the Dis of Bistro De Paris looks gorgeous! Narcoosees and Yachtsman both look nice too, but I'm with you on the 2-credit thing. I really enjoyed Liberty Tree Tavern back when it was a character meal still and have been wanting to try it again, but I bumped it for The Plaza this time around. I'm sure I'll get there again eventually!

And I understand the Crystal Palace dilema. When DBFF and I were planning out ADRs for September, she asked if we should try it for dinner and I thought about it. We do breakfast there on every trip like a tradition. I don't care so much for their dinner menu (granted, there aren't a lot of places where I don't eat from the children's menu) and I couldn't give up the puffed french toast! However, if you and Marc aren't big breakfast eaters, I would give dinner a shot! The other thing I like about breakfast there is if you get a super-early ADR than you usually have a chance to wander down Main Street before the hordes of people get in there for the day!
__________________
Stacy
sunny_stace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #154
oOJulieOo
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 427

Great choices for the ADRs so far!

I think it's a good idea to do the Yak and Yeti ADR at AK since you'll have just one AK day. Our AK days always seem so long and it would be nice to have a sit-down break in the day.
oOJulieOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #155
Nermel9
DIS Veteran
 
Nermel9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,654

Great ADR's so far, I love all 3 of those places! I've only done Boma for breakfast, but I'd love to try it for dinner someday!

I've been feeling the need to do a total ADR overhaul lately...I have 15 ADR's booked for my October trip! We only have 8 nights on the DDP, so something has to go! A few have to be OOP, like Artist Point, because like you said, I'm not wasting 2 credits on it, since we don't get appetizers, and I know we'll be getting drinks and stuff, but there are some that I can cancel! ADR's are so stressful!
__________________
My TR's/PTR's~12/13 TR~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!


Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #156
Megablocks
DIS Veteran
 
Megablocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,108

So excited you're eating at Boma! I loved it there. Even my picky sister found things she was willing to eat.

I can't wait to see what else you decide. Yak N' Yeti is definitely on my list of places I want to try. So is Kona Cafe. We haven't eaten at Le Cellier in a long time (not for lack of trying, we had ADR's twice but each time something totally out of our control came up ) I definitely want to eat there again. You have great choices!
__________________
Meghan DF Charles

In the moments of our lives
Both the joyous and the tragic
If the truth is to be told
We are all pursuing magic

1994: CBR // 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004: POR // 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013: Pop Century
Next: May 2014, Pop Century!

Megablocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #157
MaryAz
DIS Veteran
 
MaryAz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,274

ADR's look yummy. All those good places to choose from!!
__________________
Me Dh: DD 10 DD 8
MaryAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #158
jenb1023
DIS Veteran
 
jenb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central PA
Posts: 2,508

Great ADR choices! Zebra domes. We have not tried Kona yet but would like to on our next trip. Out of your remaining options I vote for Le Cellier lunch and Yak and Yeti!
__________________
Me (Jen) DH DD 11 Mickey


Apr 22-28, 2007 - WL, Jan 26-Feb 2, 2008 - AKL, Nov 15-23, 2008 - Pop,

Oct 30-Nov 3, 2009 Pop - me and DD, May 15-17, 21-23, 2010 - Universal/Poly
Jan 22-30, 2011 - POFQ, May 10-13, 2012 DCL on the Dream Sept 7-11, 2012 DD's surprise bday trip - BC Aug 30-Sept 2, 2013 - AOA, May 23-27, 2014 - 24 Hour Event - WL, June 29 - July 2, 2014 - POP, Upcoming - Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2014 - BC/ASSp - 1st Xmas Trip
jenb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #159
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran
 
Tnkrbelle565's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North of Boston OR 1335 Miles from WDW
Posts: 8,490

I can't believe that you've never been to Boma or Kona!!!!! I love both. Hope you do too
__________________
ME (Kristine) (36), DD (9)Let the (Soaken Wet) Memories Begin
Tnkrbelle565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #160
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

YAYAY a frozen coke, def'n a fave!! I might have 1 or 2 or like 4 or 5 last trip LOL!!!

Your ADRs sound wonderful!!!! I'm sure whatever you choose will be absolutely delightful...or course I'm partial to fried wontons
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #161
MeMom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 15,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Are you ready to know where our three for sure ADRs are going to be? Well, sure for right now at least.

I'm ready to tell you.

Our choices are...

Boma.

Kona Cafe.

Whispering Canyon Cafe.



I am very excited for the three places we have picked out so far. Boma we have been wanting to try for awhile and since we are staying at AKL, there is no reason not to try it this trip and I will FINALLY get to try a Zebra Dome!


Now for our other two credits....I'm just not sure. Marc has thrown out a bunch of ideas but I'm still not 100% on them yet. Some of the ideas are...

Yak N' Yeti - I've been there, Marc hasn't. I think it would be a good way to break up our Animal Kingdom day since we will have one day there and a lot we want to see and do.

Le Cellier - We'd go for lunch and we like the idea of being able to get the chef's selection that comes with appetizer, entree and dessert.

Bistro De Paris - This is not on the dining plan but I really want to go here. They have a lobster risotto that is calling my name and I thought it could be a nice dinner for the two of us. I just hate the idea of how much the meal would cost. Marc and I recently tried escargot as well and we both liked it so I'm eager to try it at a restaurant.

Crystal Palace - We are divided on this one, I want breakfast, he wants dinner. I want breakfast because I enjoyed our breakfast more here, Marc wants dinner because sometimes we don't eat a lot for breakfast as a rule it is easier for us to eat later in the day which is a valid point.

Narcossees - This is two credits and much of what I want here are appetizers and the cheesecake so we would pay OOP for this as well. And again, I just don't know if I want to pay OOP for too many meals since we are going with the dining plan.

Yachtsman - See above. I just don't feel like the signatures are worth 2 credits when you only get an entree and dessert.

Liberty Tree Tavern - We really enjoyed our meal here in 2008. I love the atmosphere and wouldn't mind eating here again but we already have two meals very close to Magic Kingdom so logistically I think another location would be a better choice but then again if we went to WCC or Kona on an Epcot day it wouldn't be that bad and it would get out us out of Epcot for awhile and give us a break if we were to stay all day for Illuminations.
So much good food - and more choices yet to be made!
We like all three of those places, probably Kona the best, although Trent would go for Whispering Canyon any day of the week.

I hope you will like your first zebra dome. Boma has so many good two-bite desserts at the end of that buffet.
__________________
So Much to Celebrate http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066162
I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962147
All I want for Christmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2860915
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678


We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #162
Kat in GA
DIS Veteran
 
Kat in GA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lilburn, Georgia
Posts: 676

Joining in!

First - congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing. My mom had lap band - and then had to do gastric bypass - and she has lost over 100 pounds. I have been doing Atkins and have lost 62 (and didn't gain while we were at the world for 2 weeks!). Yay us

I am looking forward to hearing more about your plans - and keeping things on a budget!
__________________
Coronado Springs - April 2013; AKL - CL - Feb 2013; ASMo - Dec 2012; AoA, BWV & CR - Sept/Oct 2012; POR - May/June 2012; All star Sports - April 2012; BC - Feb 2012; Caribbean Beach - Dec 2011; AKL - Nov 2011; Offsite - Oct 2011; POP & WL - Aug/Sept 2011; Offsite June/July 2011; POFQ- Sept 2009; Coronado Springs - Sept 2007; Offsite - Jan 2007; POFQ - Sept 2006

Kat in GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:03 AM   #163
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
We are friends on Facebook and I still missed your bat signal! Darn, and a contest too.... Going back to catch up!
Hehehe, that's okay. I knew you would fine me eventually. I'm trying to catch up on your new PTR but I have been so freaking busy lately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
your other dinning choices sound great too and I love you are going w/ alot of lunches...I think it makes for a perfect in park break and if you dine early you are back out touring when every one else is eating


looking forward to seeing your park days and hoping we overlap somewhere for a DISmeet
I really like the whole lunch thing at Disney. Especially in January when the park hours aren't super late, it's a great way to recharge so you can stay until closing or close to closing.

Yes, I would love to arrange a DISmeet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysdisneymom View Post
You will love Boma and especially the zebra domes. One of my favorites!

You have some great choices!
I really can't wait to try Boma, I've wanted to eat there for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
OK, it took me a while but I am finally here and caught up!

I am soooooo jealous that you are staying at AKL cheaper than Pop! I have been debating renting points for a long time but I just don't know enough about it to take the plunge. I am a chicken when it comes to stuff like that. I'm worried that the person won't be legit or whatever. Please tell me a little about how it works if you don't mind?

I also can't believe that you have a hubby that WANTS to buy DVC!! I am certain that has many a DIS lady green with envy, including myself!

And I just want to say, good for you for getting your finances in order! We started that journey about 2 years ago (we did the Dave Ramsey plan) and I am so glad we did. We had to give up WDW in 2010, but I have to say that I wouldn't change a thing! We are now completely debt free except for our mortgage, and it feels awesome! I hope we never go back to where we were! You will be so glad that you are being mature and responsible in the long run, even if you have to give up a few things right now!
Basically on the point renting thing, I was able to find someone through one of my DIS friends who had rented with them before. I told them what I was looking for, they told me how much they were charging per points $10, the 5 nights at AKV were 45 points so it was $450. Once they emailed me the confirmation #, I went on the Disney website and added the reservation to my profile and it popped up just fine. I am going to have them add the dining plan as it gets closer for us. So basically they make the reservation under your name using their points. I have used other points before from DISers that I chat with on here so this is the first time I'm using someone I don't know. There are contracts you can sign with the DVC owner as well. I know a lot of people who have done it on here and it has worked out really well for them.

We aren't following Dave Ramsey exactly but we did read a lot of his stuff. We have one huge debt payment that goes to multiple debts and once that is paid off we are going to be in such a better financial place and yes we could skip Disney and get it paid off faster but we need a vacation for ourselves to keep us committed if that makes sense. It helps just save for vacation instead of buying things we don't need and putting as much $$ towards the debt as we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
I was so close, so close! LOL Well, either way, those are great choices. I've heard great things about all three and I've had a meal at Sanaa and I'm pretty sure Boma and Jiko are fairly similar, so they must be really good. Also, I think Crystal Palace and Yak 'n Yeti are great picks for an ADR, they have awesome food there (: Can't wait to hear what you decide on for final ADRs!
A lot of you were VERY close!! I loved my meal at Yak N' Yeti when I went in 2010 and I especially loved their wonton dessert!
Lady Lallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:09 AM   #164
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbarker View Post
Those sound like great ADR's that you have come up with so far. We have been in the same dilemma with Crystal Palace as well...I wanted b'fast, but due to time issues, we are going with dinner on our arrival day. I certainly don't blame you about not wanting to use too many credits on signature dining, we always do CRT but that is the only signature restaurant we do. Seems crazy to spend all that money on the ddp and then use it for just two or three meals! Good luck with your planning!
We had dinner at Crystal Palace before and while it was good, I just thought breakfast was yummier. I really love the breakfast pizza, oh so YUMMY! I am just not sure what I want to do. I really need to figure out our park days so I can figure out our ADRs more seeing as that I have a week!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbear123 View Post
Wow I'm shocked I actually got Kona Cafe right! MMMmmmm that cheesecake looks SO good. Now I'll have to try it when I eat at WCC!!! You've never tried zebra domes?! And here I thought you were experienced Kidding!!!!
Doesn't that cheesecake look so yummy??

I know, right? How could I have not had a zebra dome!!?? I meant to stop in Mara and buy some when we went to Jiko last September but I totally forgot by the time we finished our meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_stace View Post
Those ADRs sound good! WCC was definitely good to me! I was there for lunch last year on the Backstage Magic tour and had a blast! I had lots of delicious cornbread and got a pail full of coke and 347342873 bottles of ketchup! I've been meaning to give Kona a second chance too, I'll be interested to see how you like it! I've never tried Boma (I'm not so adventurous) but I've heard nothing but good things!

As for your other choices, I haven't been to many.
I keep making ADRs for Le Cellier and then changing them for something else! But I'm sure it would be good! It's just....I can get a burger with black diamond cheese on it, on my own BBQ for much less than $18! And I've been to many Canadian Steakhouses with Canadian staff! I bet if steak is your thing you would be happy with your choice!

I would love to try Yak and Yeti but the only thing I like on their menu is dessert! Everything I've seen on the Dis of Bistro De Paris looks gorgeous! Narcoosees and Yachtsman both look nice too, but I'm with you on the 2-credit thing. I really enjoyed Liberty Tree Tavern back when it was a character meal still and have been wanting to try it again, but I bumped it for The Plaza this time around. I'm sure I'll get there again eventually!

And I understand the Crystal Palace dilema. When DBFF and I were planning out ADRs for September, she asked if we should try it for dinner and I thought about it. We do breakfast there on every trip like a tradition. I don't care so much for their dinner menu (granted, there aren't a lot of places where I don't eat from the children's menu) and I couldn't give up the puffed french toast! However, if you and Marc aren't big breakfast eaters, I would give dinner a shot! The other thing I like about breakfast there is if you get a super-early ADR than you usually have a chance to wander down Main Street before the hordes of people get in there for the day!
We had a great dinner at Kona in 2008 and I really want to go back for lunch, we had the most amazing server there.

I really don't blame you for not trying Le Cellier, it's good but it doesn't always WOW me like other places to eat. It is certainly good that is for sure.

I'm honestly not sure where I'm going to decide for the last 2 ADRs. Marc has given input but when it comes down to it he really doesn't care where we eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOJulieOo View Post
Great choices for the ADRs so far!

I think it's a good idea to do the Yak and Yeti ADR at AK since you'll have just one AK day. Our AK days always seem so long and it would be nice to have a sit-down break in the day.
I think so too, I like getting those breaks in during lunch. It helps recharge you for the rest of the day....as long as you don't eat an entire Kobe Beef Burger by yourself and have to cancel your Jiko dinner that night because you feel too sick.... Not that I would know anything about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Great ADR's so far, I love all 3 of those places! I've only done Boma for breakfast, but I'd love to try it for dinner someday!

I've been feeling the need to do a total ADR overhaul lately...I have 15 ADR's booked for my October trip! We only have 8 nights on the DDP, so something has to go! A few have to be OOP, like Artist Point, because like you said, I'm not wasting 2 credits on it, since we don't get appetizers, and I know we'll be getting drinks and stuff, but there are some that I can cancel! ADR's are so stressful!
15 ADRs! Wow! That is a lot. ADRs can be stressful but I'm trying not to focus on just eating on this trip. One ADR a day and that's it. It is VERY hard for me to narrow down all the yummy places I have been at and want to go to again or the ones I want to try.
Lady Lallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:13 AM   #165
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megablocks View Post
So excited you're eating at Boma! I loved it there. Even my picky sister found things she was willing to eat.

I can't wait to see what else you decide. Yak N' Yeti is definitely on my list of places I want to try. So is Kona Cafe. We haven't eaten at Le Cellier in a long time (not for lack of trying, we had ADR's twice but each time something totally out of our control came up ) I definitely want to eat there again. You have great choices!
We do have great choices and most likely all of these places will still be there on our next trip so I know I will get to all of them eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
ADR's look yummy. All those good places to choose from!!
I know!! Sometimes it's too hard to choose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenb1023 View Post
Great ADR choices! Zebra domes. We have not tried Kona yet but would like to on our next trip. Out of your remaining options I vote for Le Cellier lunch and Yak and Yeti!
I highly recommend Kona, we had a great meal there and it is reasonably priced as far as the quality of the food for a Disney meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
I can't believe that you've never been to Boma or Kona!!!!! I love both. Hope you do too
I've been to Kona, I haven't been to WCC or Boma. Buffets are just not worth the cost unless you factor them into the dining plan with the amount of food we eat, which is a big reason why we have decided to go with the dining plan so we can eat at Boma and not feel so guilty about the money spent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
YAYAY a frozen coke, def'n a fave!! I might have 1 or 2 or like 4 or 5 last trip LOL!!!

Your ADRs sound wonderful!!!! I'm sure whatever you choose will be absolutely delightful...or course I'm partial to fried wontons
I adore slushie cokes, I really can't wait to have a few or a dozen in January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
So much good food - and more choices yet to be made!
We like all three of those places, probably Kona the best, although Trent would go for Whispering Canyon any day of the week.

I hope you will like your first zebra dome. Boma has so many good two-bite desserts at the end of that buffet.
Mmmm...there is something EXTRA special about two-bite desserts in my opinion. Maybe because you can try more flavors??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat in GA View Post
Joining in!

First - congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing. My mom had lap band - and then had to do gastric bypass - and she has lost over 100 pounds. I have been doing Atkins and have lost 62 (and didn't gain while we were at the world for 2 weeks!). Yay us

I am looking forward to hearing more about your plans - and keeping things on a budget!
Thank you! Congrats to you and your mom, that is amazing weight loss!!!
Lady Lallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: