Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
MinniesYooHoo
With the cows and the chickens, they all sound like the dickens when I hear my little Minnie...YOO HOO!

Is there any possible way to retrieve expired Photopass pics?

I placed my order for a few pics from our last trip, but when they arrived, one of the photos I chose wasn't in the package. I know without a doubt that I ordered this photo as it's a tradition to have a "3 Generations" photo with myself, my daughter and my mom. I really would hate to miss out on the pic since it turned out so nice of us standing in front of the Castle with nobody else in the background.

I've been Boo'd!!!
Me DH DD(8) Granny: G-Daddy: Charlotte Mr. Tanner(The closest we could get to a hamster!)
MinniesYooHoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Do you have an E-mail confirmation of your Order showing that you ordered that photo? If so, I would not think you would have any trouble. You need to call/E-mail them ASAP. I'm sure they will be able to locate the picture and fix the mistake.

Also, have you checked your account to see if your pictures are gone yet? Sometimes mine are gone on the expiration day and sometimes they stay in there for a while after that date (I've had them show up a month later). In any event, I would call/E-mail photopass ASAP, because I would about bet they will be able to retrieve it for you. The longer you wait, the less chance of them being able to do it, so I would act fast!
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
camlace
DIS Veteran

When I received my CD it was missing 30+ pictures (out of 2000+). I just called customer service and they said, yup your account has 2030 and the CD only have 2000. They redid the CD and sent...this time including the missing pictures. These pictures were expired at this point and no longer visibile on the photopass site.

One thing I will say. Get an order number from them before hanging up. The first rep I spoke with said they took care of it, didn't give me a number. I called back 2 weeks later and the rep said that there was no order, but they could see I had spoken to someone. In the end it was all worked out...so just give them a ring.
camlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
MinniesYooHoo
With the cows and the chickens, they all sound like the dickens when I hear my little Minnie...YOO HOO!

Thanks everyone! I'll call the Customer Service number. We'll see what happens.

I've been Boo'd!!!
Me DH DD(8) Granny: G-Daddy: Charlotte Mr. Tanner(The closest we could get to a hamster!)
MinniesYooHoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
g0lden
Earning My Ears

Expired Photos After PhotoPass Purchase

I have a dilemma that is a little different from the OP. I downloaded and paid for digital files of the photos from PhotoPass but never got a chance to download/save them to my computer. I just missed the window by one day (stupid, I know). Is there any way that they can still restore or retrieve them? I called the help number and had to leave a message because it was after hours. The web site says that once photos have expired, they are gone (and that you can only get them if you asked for an extension beforehand). I feel so stupid and bummed at the same time. Thanks!
g0lden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #6
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lden View Post
I have a dilemma that is a little different from the OP. I downloaded and paid for digital files of the photos from PhotoPass but never got a chance to download/save them to my computer. I just missed the window by one day (stupid, I know). Is there any way that they can still restore or retrieve them? I called the help number and had to leave a message because it was after hours. The web site says that once photos have expired, they are gone (and that you can only get them if you asked for an extension beforehand). I feel so stupid and bummed at the same time. Thanks!
Can't hurt to call them during hours and see what they say.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: