Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2011, 08:27 AM   #16
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
OMG I had no idea you started this! Can't wait to hear about your trip, my friend!
Happy you're here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Beautiful view! It looks very similar to ours last July! Didn't it just make you smile every time you walked out the door?
Oh, it did make me smile every time I walked out the door. And up to the door, and anywhere in the vicinity of the door. That whole resort makes me smile.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:29 AM   #17
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
Oh, it did make me smile every time I walked out the door. And up to the door, and anywhere in the vicinity of the door. That whole resort makes me smile.
Same here, but I do have to say, in all honesty, that I have never stayed at a Disney resort that didn't make me grin from ear to ear. I am really pretty easy to please as long as I am at Disney.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

I'm here!!! WHAT A GREAT VIEW!!! I'm so glad you were able to get all of your requests!! I'm doing some research about room requests for October!!!! I really can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 06-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #19
TarzansKat

Quote:
Same here, but I do have to say, in all honesty, that I have never stayed at a Disney resort that didn't make me grin from ear to ear. I am really pretty easy to please as long as I am at Disney.
Note to self: CP will stay anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
I'm here!!! WHAT A GREAT VIEW!!! I'm so glad you were able to get all of your requests!! I'm doing some research about room requests for October!!!! I really can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!!

Happy you're here! If you don't mind me asking, what are your October dates?
Old 06-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #20
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Note to self: CP will stay anywhere.
Pretty much! Hence, my ready ability to change resorts fifteen times before a trip!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #21
MegansMom
Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mouse!

Okay, I read this update last night, but could not respond for all the tears streaming down my face....afraid they would run down my fingers and short out the laptop!

Note to self: Have box of tissues next to you WHENEVER reading another update by TK!!!!

Love the view....and yes my dear, it was more than pixie dust that arranged that for you my love!!!!!

Can't wait for more!

June 2012 PTR--click here! July 2011 PTR-- click here! September 2009 PTR/TR --click here!June 2008 PTR/TR---click here!
Past Trips: 1978:Offsite 1980:Offsite 1982: Poly 1987: Poly 1992:Dixie Landings May 2001:Offsite Sep 2006: BWV Nov 2007:CSR/SSR June 2008: OKW Sep 2009: POFQ July 2011: AKV June 2012: OKW!!!
DH (36) ME (35) DD(8)
Old 06-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #22
TarzansKat

Quote:
Pretty much! Hence, my ready ability to change resorts fifteen times before a trip!
If we can't laugh at ourselves...

You know, I think I'm a closet resort switcher, it just happens all in my head before I book the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
Okay, I read this update last night, but could not respond for all the tears streaming down my face....afraid they would run down my fingers and short out the laptop!
First,

Then, yikes! No shorted out laptops, please!

Quote:
Note to self: Have box of tissues next to you WHENEVER reading another update by TK!!!!
I'm going to tell you right now, it's probably going to be one of those kinds of trip reports.

Quote:
Love the view....and yes my dear, it was more than pixie dust that arranged that for you my love!!!!!

Can't wait for more!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:45 AM   #23
danceintherain
DIS Veteran

My LO has that car seat too! Granted, he's too big for it now, but it was fun to have for a while.
NEXT TRIP: SoG Dec 28-Jan 4, 2015 ~ POFQ Apr 13-20, 2013 ~ CBR: Nov 7-12, 2010 ~ Doubletree Guest Suites: July 8-14, 2009 ~ AKL: Jan 4-13, 2009 ~ Off-Property: New Year's 2006-2007, Spring Break 2001, Florida Resident 1991
Old 06-16-2011, 05:56 AM   #24
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

How am I procrastinating this morning??

Reading TK's new TR of course!! Think they will mind if I go to work with wet hair?

Look at that view!! It's amazing. Also, love the photo of the kids in the car, too cute.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #25
TarzansKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceintherain View Post
My LO has that car seat too! Granted, he's too big for it now, but it was fun to have for a while.

Ah, yes. My little peanut...I assume you're talking about the Mickey car seat...still fits in that seat. He'll be 11 months old at the end of this month, and he's holding strong at 18.5 lbs! I kid because Nemo, my oldest, was such a bruiser! He was well over 20 pounds by eight or nine months and we had to switch car seats well before a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
How am I procrastinating this morning??

Quote:
Reading TK's new TR of course!! Think they will mind if I go to work with wet hair?
Wet hair. The new chic trend. You never know, you could start something!
Quote:
Look at that view!! It's amazing. Also, love the photo of the kids in the car, too cute.
The view was awesome.

And thank you. It was too funny, when I put the circle over Nemo's face, he wanted to know why I was blacking it out and I explained that I don't post pictures of him all over the internet, and I was going to turn him into Mickey. The Mickey transformation went over very well.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:17 AM   #26
DancinDaisyDuck
Nothing left for me to do but dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post

Ditto! And don't read this while on a break at work either. I am going to get some questions from my co-workers when I open my office door back up.

I am loving your trip report and am so excited to read more! I'll just have to wait until I get home, lol.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #27
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off

Quote:

Such a beautiful view. I love it. Makes me want to hop on a plane right now.

Who am I kidding I am always ready to hop on a plane to Disney World.

Lexi is sitting next to me and wants to say hi to the Mickey boy.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #28
TarzansKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancinDaisyDuck View Post
Ditto! And don't read this while on a break at work either. I am going to get some questions from my co-workers when I open my office door back up.

And oh my goodness! Perhaps my trip report should come complete with kleenex and refreshing facial mist, so no one will be the wiser!

Quote:
I am loving your trip report and am so excited to read more! I'll just have to wait until I get home, lol.
Thank you so much! I'm happy to have you here and looking forward to writing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
Such a beautiful view. I love it. Makes me want to hop on a plane right now.

Who am I kidding I am always ready to hop on a plane to Disney World.
I'm with you, girl. I'd head back there right now.

Who's with me??

Quote:
Lexi is sitting next to me and wants to say hi to the Mickey boy.
Aw, that's too cute! Tell Lexi I said hi! The Mickey boy is playing in his room.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #29
danceintherain
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Ah, yes. My little peanut...I assume you're talking about the Mickey car seat...still fits in that seat. He'll be 11 months old at the end of this month, and he's holding strong at 18.5 lbs! I kid because Nemo, my oldest, was such a bruiser! He was well over 20 pounds by eight or nine months and we had to switch car seats well before a year!
My little guy will be 11 months at the end of this month too! (the 28th) He probably could have stayed in his Mickey car seat for a little while longer, but we moved overseas, so I brought the convertible with me on the plane instead. He was pushing the limits on the carrier anyways, and I didn't want to deal with trying to find a different car seat after I got here.
NEXT TRIP: SoG Dec 28-Jan 4, 2015 ~ POFQ Apr 13-20, 2013 ~ CBR: Nov 7-12, 2010 ~ Doubletree Guest Suites: July 8-14, 2009 ~ AKL: Jan 4-13, 2009 ~ Off-Property: New Year's 2006-2007, Spring Break 2001, Florida Resident 1991
Old 06-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #30
TarzansKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceintherain View Post
My little guy will be 11 months at the end of this month too! (the 28th) He probably could have stayed in his Mickey car seat for a little while longer, but we moved overseas, so I brought the convertible with me on the plane instead. He was pushing the limits on the carrier anyways, and I didn't want to deal with trying to find a different car seat after I got here.
Oh my gosh! My little guy was born July 26th!!! They're not too far apart then.

I just noticed your location says South Korea! May I ask how you ended up overseas?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: