Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
SDSorority
I was traumatized as a child by Magic Journeys and The Haunted Mansion. **I have a LGMH with me at all times.** {Is it Podcast day yet??}

Location: The home of the Buckeyes! 975 Miles too far away from Epcot.

Thirty-One Gifts Outlet Sale- NOW! 75% Off The site is working!

https://www.thirtyoneoutlet.com/

I just got a cute weekender bag, a thermal tote, and a small wristlet/ID case for $45 including tax and shipping

Last edited by SDSorority; 06-14-2011 at 11:26 AM.
SDSorority is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
brekin67
DIS Veteran

Thanks.
brekin67 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
SDSorority
I was traumatized as a child by Magic Journeys and The Haunted Mansion. **I have a LGMH with me at all times.** {Is it Podcast day yet??}

Quote:
Originally Posted by brekin67 View Post
Thanks.
You're welcome!! I know some people on here like some of the bags as park bags. I like their lunchbags the best.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
xbatman
Mouseketeer

Location: Nittany Lion country, but then again, isn't everywhere Nittany Lion country?

Thanks! I was just really looking a DD's lunch bag the other day and thinking I needed to get her a new one.

I also picked up a weekender for myself.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #5
marshallandcartersmo
DIS Veteran

thanks....I'm having a hard time getting in their site? Anyone else? I got 4 pages of clearance to come up but can't see pages 3 or 4...
marshallandcartersmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
Stargazer
Second star to the right and straight on till morning ~ Peter Pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallandcartersmo View Post
thanks....I'm having a hard time getting in their site? Anyone else? I got 4 pages of clearance to come up but can't see pages 3 or 4...
So far, I haven't even been able to get into the site. Keeps coming up with "Site Under Maintenance". I'll try again in a few.

Shows this message now:
"We are so sorry, but the GoGo Sale has been postponed due to technical issues. We are in communication with our sale site vendor and will provide you with more information as it becomes available tomorrow. What's happening? We've partnered with a world-class e-commerce provider, whose clients include Oprah, National Geographic, and Disney, to host the GoGo Sale site. Despite advance testing, the high volume of shoppers all hitting the site at once crashed their server, generating even more traffic than Oprah. We are working to fix these issues and hope to have everything taken care of soon. Thanks for your continued support and hope to have you shopping in no time!"

Phoebe
The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion. So strong, it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart. It is the magic that begins the happily ever after.
My 1st trip 1983 ~ Off-site June 2007 ~ WL August 2008 ~ ASMu November 2009 free dining ~ CBR May/June 2011 free dining ~ Off-site March 2013 (and our 1st time trying US/IOA!)

Last edited by Stargazer; 06-10-2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Adding new info
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #7
SDSorority

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallandcartersmo View Post
EW yeah they have been having problems off and on (at least that's what their Facebook Fan page says) with their servers. Too many people buying things at once
Old 06-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
DawnM
Dawn

I went to the site earlier and looked at getting a skirt purse with a cover, with just that and shipping it came to $40. Isn't that the price normally with tax anyway?

Didn't seem like a deal.

Dawn

living with 4 boys (dh included)
DawnM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
momof1princess
i feel like i'm going to explode if i don't get it out right that second!

lots of technical issues with the site right now. the sale is being run through a third party vendor, not thirty-one's own site, and they are having problems, apparently. those who want to order, please be patient. the company is doing everything they can to get things back on track.

ETA: i got a cindy tote (regularly $68.00) for $19.99, and a soft wallet (regularly $20.00) for $10.99!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #10
KrysiaG
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the heads up! I will check back to see if the site is working later!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
momof1princess

just wanted to let everyone know that, due to the technical issues, Thirty-One has suspended the GoGo (Get One, Give One) sale until Monday. no opening time for the website was given. this sale is for charity-for each item purchased, a backpack, thermal tote, etc., will be donated to the today show toy drive. so, if you buy 5 items, 5 items will be donated to needy children.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #12
mkstlowe
Mouseketeer

The deals seem awesome! I Just paid full price for the weekender. It's a nice bag. I will wait till the site is working again.

thanks again for sharing.
mkstlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
okeydokey
Frosty the Snowman scared me as a child
It will always be beautiful no matter what it looks like naked

A friend is having a 31 party at her house in a couple of weeks. Are the bags worth the prices? What are your favorites.

I have a few Vera Bradley pieces and I'm not sure I'll even go to this party as nothing in the online catalog really grabbed me.
okeydokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #14
momof1princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeydokey View Post
A friend is having a 31 party at her house in a couple of weeks. Are the bags worth the prices? What are your favorites.

I have a few Vera Bradley pieces and I'm not sure I'll even go to this party as nothing in the online catalog really grabbed me.
IMHO, Thirty-One's quality is vastly superior to vera bradley. vera bradley's quality is crap-bought DD13 a purse two years ago, and she hadn't even been carrying it a couple of weeks when one of the magnetic snaps fell off! not only would VB not replace it, they refused to even discuss it with me. DD loved the purse so much, i ended up taking it to a local shoe shop and having the snap sewn back on for $12.00. i was LIVID! on top of the outrageous prices they charge, they refuse to stand by their products!
Thirty-One's fabrics are gorgeous, the purses are bigger than they look, and, from what i'm told, 70% of the catalog products are $30 or less.

I have a Thirty-One demi purse in onyx medallion with matching soft wallet that i absolutely LOVE. it has an interior cell phone pocket and a roomy interior zip pocket. much bigger inside than i thought it would be.

This month's special is awesome-a $30 large utility tote for $9 when you spend $31. That thing is HUGE! i want one, so i can use it as a "trunk" in my SUV.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
melbrujack
Earning My Ears

I just looked at thirty one, through the facebook site. I love their stuff. I called to see if they would ship to canada, but they don't.
I sent an email to the company to ask when they may be mailing and if they will have reps in canda. Hopefully one day!

I hope the site comes back up and you all get some good deals!

Melissa
melbrujack is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: