Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #61
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by levicindy View Post
Amy,
Thank you so much for the Simon pictures. I didn't show my son the first one, but did show him the invitation. He asked me how I did it and I told him about you. He told me to tell you thank you and that was so nice of you to do even though you don't even know him.

Thanks Again!
Tammy
You are both very welcome - especially Simon! I hope he has a great birthday!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #62
deyermonds
Earning My Ears

Batman Lego

Could you do the batman lego design and invitation with the name Jackson? Thanks
deyermonds is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #63
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyermonds View Post
Could you do the batman lego design and invitation with the name Jackson? Thanks
First of all, welcome to the DIS! I am flattered to be your first post. Here are Jackson's designs. If you would like me to customize the invite for you, I would be glad to, let me know.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #64
deyermonds
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! He is going to love them! Is there a way to add 5th onto the invitation? I tried but couldn't find a matching font. Thank you! Thank you! BTW it was your postings that I loved which made me join! I googled ideas for batman invites and a link to your post on this board popped up! You are so great to help so many people!

Last edited by deyermonds; 03-19-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: misspelled
deyermonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #65
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyermonds View Post
Thank you so much! He is going to love them! Is there a way to add 5th onto the invitation? I tried but couldn't find a matching font. Thank you! Thank you! BTW it was your postings that I loved which made me join! I googled ideas for batman invites and a link to your post on this board popped up! You are so great to help so many people!
Here it is all fixed up... if you would like it customized, I would be happy to do it for you. Otherwise, the name of the font is "Batman Forever Alternate", if you woud like to customize it yourself. Of course, I added the effects like the red glow, etc., that is not part of the font.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #66
aussiesandy
Earning My Ears

[Gday from Down Under...

What a awsome website and what a great job you are doing... My autistic son Jack is having a 13th bday and I am struggling with how to find Ninjago Lego ideas. I was wondering if possible could I have some help with the Tag and have it as " Thanks for coming to Jack's Ninjago Lego Party". The one above in this forum is brillant. Do you also have ideas on VIP lenyards around their necks at all too? We are having the party at a Family Resturant and as many children have Disabilities was liking the idea of having Lenyards around their necks incase one child ends up lost and is easily found in the venue.

Eg: VIP ( Maybe the I could be of Zane the white character ( jacks fav character all time) and a picture of all characters and typed Jacks 13th Birthday Party.( Like the photo above with all Ninjago characters in it). I thought once I have printed it then I can laminate it and find Lego Ninjago colour ribbon to put through the hole of the Lenyards and Thank you tags. Or I can keep trying to make a lenyard for the childrens necks and perhaps you could give me the brillant Font that you use. Oh boy I am becoming more confused and more overwhelmed... I will leave it in your hands, again what a fantastic website.. Well Done and keep on smiling x

Last edited by aussiesandy; 03-21-2012 at 08:45 AM.
aussiesandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #67
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesandy View Post
[Gday from Down Under...

What a awsome website and what a great job you are doing... My autistic son Jack is having a 13th bday and I am struggling with how to find Ninjago Lego ideas. I was wondering if possible could I have some help with the Tag and have it as " Thanks for coming to Jack's Ninjago Lego Party". The one above in this forum is brillant. Do you also have ideas on VIP lenyards around their necks at all too? We are having the party at a Family Resturant and as many children have Disabilities was liking the idea of having Lenyards around their necks incase one child ends up lost and is easily found in the venue.

Eg: VIP ( Maybe the I could be of Zane the white character ( jacks fav character all time) and a picture of all characters and typed Jacks 13th Birthday Party.( Like the photo above with all Ninjago characters in it). I thought once I have printed it then I can laminate it and find Lego Ninjago colour ribbon to put through the hole of the Lenyards and Thank you tags. Or I can keep trying to make a lenyard for the childrens necks and perhaps you could give me the brillant Font that you use. Oh boy I am becoming more confused and more overwhelmed... I will leave it in your hands, again what a fantastic website.. Well Done and keep on smiling x
Thank you for the kind words about my designs. I am glad to help so many people with their special occasions. Here are your requested designs. If you would like any changes, let me know. Also, the name of the font I am using on this design is Ginko.

Old 03-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #68
autgirl
Earning My Ears

Just came across this thread while looking for ideas for our upcoming cruise...and all I can say is that your designs are excellent!! My son's current obsession is Lego Ninjago and he has already been telling me he wants a Ninjago birthday party!
Could you please do the invites for him (Graham, 9th Birthday) and also just the poster with his name too? I would really appreciate it and I know he will just love it. Such talent!! No rush as we've got a couple month until his birthday. Thank you!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #69
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by autgirl View Post
Just came across this thread while looking for ideas for our upcoming cruise...and all I can say is that your designs are excellent!! My son's current obsession is Lego Ninjago and he has already been telling me he wants a Ninjago birthday party!
Could you please do the invites for him (Graham, 9th Birthday) and also just the poster with his name too? I would really appreciate it and I know he will just love it. Such talent!! No rush as we've got a couple month until his birthday. Thank you!!!
Here are your requested designs...

Old 03-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #70
autgirl
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much, they are great! Showed my son and his eyes popped wide open and he said "Cool! They have my name on them!!!" Thanks for much for sharing your designs with us
Old 03-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #71
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by autgirl View Post
Thank you so much, they are great! Showed my son and his eyes popped wide open and he said "Cool! They have my name on them!!!" Thanks for much for sharing your designs with us
You are very welcome!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #72
jenf22
DIS Veteran

Hi there! Love these designs! If you have a minutes, could you make the Lego Star Wars one with the name Ryan on them? He's turning 5 and is becoming obsessed with Lego Star Wars. Thanks so much!!!
Jewel of the Seas Southern Caribbean - October 2014
Fantasy Western Caribbean - September 2013
Wonder Alaskan - September 2012
Magic Bahamian - May 2012
jenf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #73
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenf22 View Post
Hi there! Love these designs! If you have a minutes, could you make the Lego Star Wars one with the name Ryan on them? He's turning 5 and is becoming obsessed with Lego Star Wars. Thanks so much!!!
Easy request, I already had this one done...

I'll post these as well since I already had them done and he might like them as well.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #74
jenf22
DIS Veteran

I looked first, since I figured Ryan would be easy! Thanks so much!
Jewel of the Seas Southern Caribbean - October 2014
Fantasy Western Caribbean - September 2013
Wonder Alaskan - September 2012
Magic Bahamian - May 2012
jenf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #75
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenf22 View Post
I looked first, since I figured Ryan would be easy! Thanks so much!
No worries, I could have posted it in another thread or even did it via pm or email. You are very welcome!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: