Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #31
NancyLuvsMickey
Mouseketeer

Nachi Cocom looks beautiful!!! But that's odd that they can charge a credit card if you don't show up, but not if you do... Makes no sense to me... But glad the couple lent your sister the money so you could all enjoy the beach...

Bummer about Alyssa getting sick all over everyone... Not a very magical way to end the day...

Since you're now DVC, are you heading to BLT in 9 days???
NancyLuvsMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #32
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

So much to do on this Monday morning. What got done first...reading your trip report. Cant wait to read more...maybe after I get something off my to do list.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #33
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

NancyLuvsMickey - It was so nice of them. They reconized us from the ship. Disney people are the best! My sister got the money right back to them as soon as she got back on the ship. She also bought their little boy a pin as a Thank you!

I wish we were heading to BLT (my favorite hotel ever), but we are doing 2 nights at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (I didn't want the kids to be sad seeing the Magic Kingdom when we arn't visiting it), then a 3 night/4 night Back to back followed by 2 nights at the Wilderness Lodge!

I can not wait. My sister and kids will be with us for the 1st half of the B2B then my husband and I will have our very first cruise alone! LOL

LuvEyore - I am so glad to start your Monday off right!!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West; February 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; February - 2014 - Grand Californian; May 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Magic B2B, Bay Lake Towers; May 2014 - Wilderness Lodge for Star Wars Weekend; August 2014 - Old Key West, Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #34
Goldeelox9

Ok...I gotta get this done. We are heading back to WDW in only 19 days and I really want this Trip Report AND September's (yet to be started) done before we travel again!

Sooo where did I leave off.........
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West; February 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; February - 2014 - Grand Californian; May 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Magic B2B, Bay Lake Towers; May 2014 - Wilderness Lodge for Star Wars Weekend; August 2014 - Old Key West, Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream
Old 01-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #35
Goldeelox9

January 13, 2011 ~ Day 11

We started today off with a little princess Meet and Greet!!!

We walked around the ship for a while and then Pete and I settled into some chairs waiting for our Tea Party with Alice. We were lucky. We had the sweetest princess going with us.

The Tea Party was fun even if we did have bad seats. This tea party started a love of Alice for Miss Alyssa.

Today was pretty low key. It was nice, they had a Matinee showing of Disney Dreams. We didn't make it to that show, but were ready at 6:00pm for your show.

After the show, Pete and I ran back to our room to get dressed for dinner.

Dinner was stressful. Poor Alyssa was over tired, Brandon was sick and Laura was handling it all by herself. After a threat of going to Bed Alyssa was in much better spirits.

Austin was in a great mood during dinner!

After dinner Pete and I took a stroll on Deck 4. My favorite place for quiet!

We ended the day with a movie. I can not remember which one.

We headed to bed, a big was up for tomorrow...Castaway Cay!

Old 01-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #36
Goldeelox9

Day 12 - January 14, 2011 - Castaway Cay

Today is our last day of the cruise!!! Sooo sad, it's almost over! Today was the day we were heading to Castaway Cay.

A little over two years before this day we were here.....

Everytime I visit Castaway Cay I replay my wedding day in my head. Best day of my life!!!

We had breakfast and then we were ready to head to the beach! Sadly it was very cool and very over cast.

We made the best of it. On our way to the gangway we ran into these guys!

Once we got off the ship we saw a beautiful bride. Ahhh what I wouldn't give to relive this day!

We also ran into this guy. I love when we see Captain Jack. He is always so funny. Disney does a great job casting.

You can see in this picture the overcast. One of the risks of cruising in a low crowd, low cost season!

We only had a few minutes to wait for a tram to head to the family beach.

We boarded the tram and I tried to get the kids to pose for a few pictures. LOL

We were heading to our seats, near the slides and saw this.

I love the aisle. Look at this....Ahhhh...memories....

Ok OK...Back to the trip report.

We set up our stuff in a good location. It was way to chilly to go swimming. Alyssa did not even have an interest in it. So we hung out, listened to music, read a bit and played.

We got lunch from Cookies Too....It was good as always.

We headed over to take a picture in the spot we said "I DO"

Ok, I slipped another one in. I can't help it. This is what I do the whole time I am on the island.

My sister recreated my walk down the aisle.

Austin didn't want to take part in the reenactment.

My sister decided the kids needed a nap. So Pete and I headed to the Adult Only beach when the rest of the family went back tot he ship.

I laid on the hammock a while, but the skies were getting darker and darker.

We were the only people on the beach. It was dark and chilly!

We hopped a tram back to the ship. Two last pictures before we got back onboard for our last night.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #37
Goldeelox9

Day 12 - January 14, 2011 - Castaway Cay, Part 2

We got back on the ship and got ready for our last night. My sister and family attended the show. Pete and I did not.

Alyssa spent lots of time in our room. We loved having the little visitor.

Before dinner these two were out posing for pictures.

Dinner was casual tonight. Thank goodness since we had packed up almost everything to put outside our room.

Orange Roughy, best meal I had all week in the regular dining rooms (not including Palo)

The farewell is always so much fun. We rushed around to get final character pictures before I got a good spot in the balcony to get the group picture!!

My first visit with Princess Tianna. I love her!

Group Picture!!!

Alyssa collected lots of Mickey Confetti.

We were greeted with these little guys. What a nice surprise for our last night.

We had a visitor before bed.

She came bearing gifts...

We ordered room service for the last time. I had cruises all week without a Mickey Bar. I wanted one before I got off the ship.

We headed to bed. Tomorrow was the day we were heading home.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #38
Goldeelox9

Day 13 - January 15, 2011

Today we got up and had breakfast in Triton's and headed off the ship. We almost missed our flight and got the last 5 seats on the plane. It was stressful to say the least. I have No pictures from today!

Once we got home we all crashed!

It was a great vacation and made me sure that a week was the way to go!

Old 01-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #39
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

So glad you finished!!
Old 01-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #40
Goldeelox9

I needed to. I wanted to start the next one.

DISNEY DREAM - Back2Back trip report.

CLICK HERE

I a up to day 3 on our September trip. My goal is to finish before our next vacation in only 18 days!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #41
Goldeelox9

I will link here to my TR from the Boardwalk in only 17 days! I can not wait.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #42
NancyLuvsMickey
Mouseketeer

Yeah for finishing!!!

Double yeah for a new TR!!!

And OMG!!! 15 more days until DISNEY!!!

Have a blast and I can't wait to read about that one too!!!
NancyLuvsMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #43
Goldeelox9

DOn't worry I will be trip reporting that one too! I love having these Trip Reports to remember the great times we had on vacation!

Old 01-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #44
Disney Family Lee's
Mouseketeer

All of your trips have looked like so much fun!!
You have done a great job on all your threads I have looked at!!
You and your DH and family are very lucky to have so many great memories in such a short time!
I can't wait to read about your next trip!!
We looked into the DVC in 2007 and talked ourself out of it?
We may need to look back into it again now that I can get more info now that I found this DIS Board.
Anyway Great Trips!! We have enjoyed looking at all of them!!

DD-13 ME DW
Disney Family Lee's is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: