DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
famcruisefun
Mouseketeer

Buying DVC AP - can't find member ID card

Just booked a short trip for later in June. We've decided to buy AP's as we'll be back at least one more time this year - so that will be the least expensive way to cover both stays. I was all set to buy DVC AP's from MS tomorrow- but we can't find out DVC ID cards! Will we be able to redeem our confirmation number or voucher without the actual member cards?
We haven't brought the cards with us for any of our recent trips because there never seemed to be a reason to have them with us - no one ever asked for them. I'm sure we put them away some place safe a number of years ago - just can't remember where that someplace is.
If we must have the cards with us - how can we get replacements and how long does it take?
Thanks so much!

Took my parents for their first tripto the world January 2010! BWV Grand Villa!!
First Food and Wine and first adults-only trip Oct 2010!
Food and Wine once again! - October 2011!
Taking the kids - who are no longer kids - to their first FOOD and WINE!! Oct 2012!!
famcruisefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

I'm pretty sure that the sales office at SSR can give you a new card, or for sure something that will " work" for getting the A P ' s. Call ms to be sure. When I thought I lost my card, it took a long time to get it through the mail!
Register to remove

Old 06-05-2011, 05:56 AM   #3
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
I'm pretty sure that the sales office at SSR can give you a new card, or for sure something that will " work" for getting the A P ' s. Call ms to be sure. When I thought I lost my card, it took a long time to get it through the mail!
Correct. The Preview Center @ SSR can issue a new plastic card just like the ones that are mailed out.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
famcruisefun
Mouseketeer

My husband found his card!! Thanks for the answers all - I think we're all set now!

Took my parents for their first tripto the world January 2010! BWV Grand Villa!!
First Food and Wine and first adults-only trip Oct 2010!
Food and Wine once again! - October 2011!
Taking the kids - who are no longer kids - to their first FOOD and WINE!! Oct 2012!!
famcruisefun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annual pass, dvc, dvc id

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: