Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
Isila
There is a big beautiful tomorrow

Dining plan

So there, I have to plan 7 meals. WOW

At the moment I have three must dos - Inventions, Plaza gardens and Buzz Lightyear pizza (it's open, right?).

Also I planned Restaurant des stars and thinking of going to Parkside dinner once more. So, it's five meals.

First night we arrive at 19.30, we'll probably be at DLP around 21.00. Late dinner. Will there be anything open? We'll be staying on offsite hotel, probably Adagio.

That's sixth meal. And the last one should be?

April, 2014 SF; March, 2013, SL; Marc, 2012, HNY; March, 2011, HNY
Isila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

With two young children I'd not bother travelling to DLP to dine on the first night, I'd go for something near to the Adagio instead. There's a good choice of restaurants in Val d'Europe that are much kinder on the purse than Disney ones and it'll mean you can get an earlier night and then hopefully an even earlier start the next morning!

As for where else to eat - I know you weren't impressed with the food at Cafe Mickey last time you ate there but maybe it would be worth giving it a second chance so your other son can experience the characters there?

I'd recommend Agrabah Cafe for one of your choices - we haven't eaten here since 2008 but the food was very good and the theming is straight out of Aladdin.
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
Isila
There is a big beautiful tomorrow

we'll be doing Inventions for character experience. And I really don't want to give cafe Mickey another chance. Not yet. It was too bad.

Thanks for advice, I think after 3 hour flight and around 2 hour drive kids will be tired. We'll look around then and grab something to eat. My kids get up at 7.00am, so we'll have an early start every day

never thought of Agrabah cafe

April, 2014 SF; March, 2013, SL; Marc, 2012, HNY; March, 2011, HNY
Isila is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: