Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #766
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
But when I dial the telephone
Nobody's home .....

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Disney Magic '01 Disney Magic '06
Disney Magic '02 Disney Magic '08
Disney Magic '04 Disney Magic '10
wildernessgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #767
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

All by myself
Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #768
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

Somebody better post or I WILL keep singing.... (everyone here says PLEASE make her stop and post! )

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Old 05-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #769
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
always let your conscience be your guide
Gotta love popcorn!

SPARE ME JULIE, I'm here. LOL

I swear I responded to your post about field day but it isn't there. Anyway, why am I not surprised that you have another athlete in the family??!! Let me know how Makenzie is doing in DC. I sooooo loved going there with Heidi. I would love to go back someday. How are YOU feeling?

Not much new here. I know you are following Tyler's ordeal on FB. The hosptital is CRAZY!!!! Whaa, I want to go back to Cleveland!!!

Did I tell you how crazy you are Julie? hahahaha Love ya, mean it.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #770
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

By the way, thanks for the birthday greeting for Heidi and Stacey!! Some birthday for Stacey, huh!!!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #771
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Hey Julies, how is Makenzie doing after the bad experience going to DC? I sure hope they planned something else for the kids. I feel for them
Old 06-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #772
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

Sitting at the Airport waiting to board our plane to DISNEY!! Garry got an AWESOME deal and surprised the kids and myself with first class seats on the way there and back!! So excited! And Sandy, our plane is coming from Denver! Are you gonna surprise us and come with us?

I hope the walk was great for you guys today! I was thinking about you guys today!!

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Old 06-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #773
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Yes Julie. We'll be on the plane. That's Garry's other surprise!!! NOT, . What a fun surprise for all of you!! Enjoy being pampered! Have fun in FL! Just talked to Heidi. She's waiting to board and said it is raining cats and dogs in Orlando. Hope it's over before you get there! Funny how you and Heidi are just crossing paths! Check back in and let us know how the trip is going! I'm missing Disney pretty bad right now so I need my fix through all of you.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #774
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

Hiddy Ho Everyone!! Just popping in so our good old thread doesn't get locked down. I miss reading everyday activity from our old cruisers. I know it's summer and people are busy, so I hope that once the end of summer comes closer, that people can start posting on the thread again. A calm day today for a change. (nothing going on that is!). Brooke started gymnastics last month. She is doing really well. Garry starts football in 2 weeks and of course Makenzie is running already. OH YEAH... AnnaMarie moved back to OHIO. She and Josh-y boy moved back at the end of June. "They" (or more like he) decided he wanted to move back, missed his mom and dad etc... BUT we found out that his "ideal job" that he HAD to move to NC for, he didn't like it and he and his boss didn't get along. ANYWAYS, AnnaMarie is now closer to us, which is good, but we are the "third faimly" her mom and his parents get first dibs on everything.. but at least we will get to see her more then we did, hopefully! She and Josh put an offer in on a house already (which she didn't ask anyone for their opinion or just out of "parental wisdom") and of course cause they know it all... offered the asking price!!!!!!!.... which, after we did 5 min. research once we knew what they did, found out that none of the houses in that area are worth anything close to the asking price... but of course "they know best". Hopefully they will realize that sometimes their "elders" know a little something!

ANYWAYS.. school will be starting at the end of the month. Garry has his web leader (student ambassador) training next week. Time for the fun to begin all over!!!! Life is never dull with kids! That's for sure!

I hope eveyone is doing well!! And that you might pop in once and awhile!

I'm gonna run! But I will be back!!!!!!!

TTFN

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Old 08-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #775
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Hey Julie, thanks for posting. I've been toying with it but I was the last one to post and didn't feel right posting again.

I was wondering if AnnaMarie was back. I saw Makenzie's pictures with her in it. BTW, they were awesome pics! I feel bad for you guys. I know being the "third" family hurts. Hopefully she will come to her senses! Brooke in gymnastics, huh? I don't doubt she is doing good! Your kids are so athletic. You guys have to be going in every direction with all the sports. What's new with the Big Guy? How is Brooke's heart?

Anybody watching Big Brother this year? It's full of the most vile and repulsive people. Racists, wow. Hopefully they will get a better cast next year....if there will be one. So many people are turned off by it this year. They need to go back and get the average population. Not young, self centered, know it all, racist kids for the entire cast. Add some more older ones to the group to shake things up.

Hope everyone is doing great. I, too, miss everyone. Hugs.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #776
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

Hey Sandy! I won't leave you! Yes we are watching big brother and I'm with you, I can't stand any of them. If I had to choose one, I would have picked Judd, but since tonight happened.... maybe Andy and that's it. I DO NOT like Amanda, Helen, GinaMarie, Arayn(sp), not a big fan of Jessie, Spencer or Ellissa. MaCrae is an idiot for listening to Amanda. He I don't mind, but can't stand he is with Amanda.

Brooke's heart is ok. We haven't had any issues.. knock on wood. She is doing really well with reading ingredient labels. You would be SO SURPRISED to see what contains coconut oil... snack pack pudding, pringles potato chips, .. just to name a few... and the tree nut.... WOW!!! But she is doing really well and will not touch anything if it has anything (coconut/tree nuts) in it.

Makenzie and Brooke finished great in the 5K they ran this past Sunday. Makenzie and Brooke both came in first in their age divisions. Makenzie came in 16th out of 86 runners overall. Not too bad!!! She ran her personal best. She has a HUGE 5K this coming Wednesday so I will keep you posted. Makenzie's first "official" cross country meet of the school year will be Aug. 24th.

Brooke is doing Cheerleading this year and also gymnastics. The Big Guy starts football in a week and also his web leader training starts this week too. Everyone is doing really good. I just wish our summer weather was a bit nicer (I sound like you Denine! ) but overall, we still have had a very nice summer. Too bad school will start up soon. But I know the kids will do great this year again!! Kenzie is in honors social studies, science, and English. Garry will be in honor math. We got all three STATE testing scores, and all three were the ADVANCE scoring area of all the testing areas. It goes...limited, basic, proficient, accelerated, and then Advanced. We are SOOOO proud of all three kiddos!! They all scored way above the state average....district average... and each school average. This year they are changing the tests... Makenzie will be taking the ACT as her "official state" test this year. They took an old ACT test as a pre-test and she scored a 27 out of 30!! So I'm thinking she will do fine! Garry's state testing has changed and was made more difficult ... so The Big Guy will do his best on that I'm sure!!! Brooke's test will change too, but I'm not sure about those changes. SO, that's what we have in store this year.

Well, I think that's about it for now!! I will be back later!!!

TTFN

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Old 08-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #777
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Phew, I'm tired reading about all the activities, hahaha. I never doubted that your kids would excel in school. Congrats. You have great kids!!! I am totally shocked that Brooke can run a 5K. I didn't have anything close to her but I was never allowed to run. I know I told you but as a reminder, I had rheumatic fever as a child. I forgot about her allergy. Good for her learning to read labels. They are mighty confusing so it's great that she is tackling it.

Where oh where are all of our friends? Oh where oh where can they be???
Wow, what the heck did Judd do? I watch Big brother after dark and I didn't even see his eviction coming. What a shocker. He must have been playing everyone but so is Andy!!!!!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #778
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

I didn't see the Judd thing coming either. I think Helen was the master mind behind it as well as Amanda. Is there anyone you like? It's hard to find someone to like. I don't like the after dark either since it's on "regular cable" they bleep everything out, and the "real show" isn't seen. I really hope that they go back to the old version soon!

I hope our friends come back too!!!!!!!

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Old 08-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #779
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

I was hoping for Howard and now I'm totally confused. At this point, I do not have a favorite, period. I have always had a favorite. If I had to chose right at this very moment, maybe Elissa????? I could accept Andy. But NOT GM, Aaryn, Spencer, Amanda and Helen. I think that McCrae is ok it's just too bad that he hooked up with Amanda. You know that's NOT going to last outside the house!!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #780
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Oh and Jessie....I can't figure her out so honestly I don't care either way. I agree with the beeping out on Big Brother After Dark. It's annoying.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: