Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #586
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
always let your conscience be your guide
Gotta love popcorn!

Heidi, how scary about the freezer. Smart move on Chris's (Chris' ??) part to check the plug. I wouldn't have thought about it. THANK YOU for taking charge on the drinks. Love it!! Glad I misunderstood for Nika's sake, LOL.

Denine, UNfortunately, my Thanksgiving has increased by 5 this year. My niece and her family will be coming. It will be good for them to come to "family" since her mom just passed away.

Ted and I were busy today. Me, getting food ready for Thurs and a little cleaning. He decided to tackle washing windows. I'm not sure why but I was in pain. I don't think that I've healed since I bruised my lung. I really don't think it's the lung but I think there was more to my injury than what they found. It hurts like behind the shoulder blade on the left side. It shows up quite often even when I shower. I just don't know if I should say something to the doc or not. Yesterday I was on my feet a lot and yikes it hurt bad.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #587
Pooh_Friend#1
Check out my year round tan!

Mom - YES...GO TO THE DOCTOR!!! Almost a year later and still in pain....GO TO THE DOCTOR. WooHoo, we have early release today...3 hours!!!! But I also have a dentist appointment. I will need to stop by and pick up the lemonade powder for tomorrow too for an adult drink!

Denine - I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.
Pooh_Friend#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #588
Pooh_Friend#1

Mom - Check this out:
Old 11-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #589
Denine
I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny Florida!

Sandy: I would go to the doctor. I don't remember you injuring yourself. It sounds like you will have a fun family Thanksgiving!

Jerry took today off. That means he only worked a little today. He is also taking Friday and Monday off. We may go to Bj's on Friday when it opens to see if we can get a wine cooler that hold 18 bottles. It is a good price. Other than that, we aren't going to any stores.

The North Ridgeville Press printed Kaleigh's letter. But they don't have them on-line, so no link. I don't know if the other 2 papers ever printed the letter. They weren't on-line and we didn't purchase the papers.

School is almost done and then I can go make my pies and cranberry sauce. I also need to fold laundry and go for a walk.

I hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!
Disney Magic 10-01 Disney Magic 10-14-06 Disney Magic 10-16-10
Disney Magic 10-12-02 Disney Magic 10-13-07Disney Wonder 10-16-11
Disney Magic 10-19-02 Disney Magic 10-11-08Disney Magic 5-9-12
Denine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #590
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Howdy, howdy.

Thank you Heidi for sending Chris over. That saved me a lot!!! I love that Disney Dooney lover clip art. Soooo cute and true. Man, MJ made monsters out of us, LOL.

Denine, I was able to read Kaleigh's letter on facebook. I bet you are a proud mom. Hope it helps. Ya, I bruised my lung last Feb sledding. I always wondered if maybe there was more to it. My yearly is coming up in a month or so. I will try and remember to bring it up then.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Love you guys!
Old 11-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #591
Schrolls
Mickey's Magical Schrolls

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Two posts in one month...

I have the day off but that is it. we are going to my brother's house.

Turner is home for the week and I barely get to spend any time with him.

Hello and love to all!!
Old 11-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #592
Pooh_Friend#1

HAPPY THANKSGIVING dis family!!
Old 11-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #593
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barb!!!!

Susan, enjoy your time with Turner!

Off to cook the turkey. Enjoy your day everyone!
Old 11-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #594
Denine
I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny Florida!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! Ours was low-key, but nice.

Sandy: I hope Kaleigh's letter helps too. Ouch about the bruised lung!

I sent Jerry out to BJ's this morning and he was able to get the wine chiller. That is it for our Black Friday shopping which is more than usual! It is our Christmas gift to each other.
Disney Magic 10-01 Disney Magic 10-14-06 Disney Magic 10-16-10
Disney Magic 10-12-02 Disney Magic 10-13-07Disney Wonder 10-16-11
Disney Magic 10-19-02 Disney Magic 10-11-08Disney Magic 5-9-12
Denine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #595
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! We had a nice time at my brothers. When we got home, we had a call from Tigger!! He wanted to wish the kids a great time on their special trip! They all looked at us and then Garry said Oh yeah... I totally forgot... we are going to Disney Tomorrow!!!!! The kids were sooooooooooooo excited!! Makenzie started to cry!!! Until I brought down the PACKED suitcases and Garry showed them the ressies online, did they really believe! I gave each of them their "work" that their teachers gave me for them, and instead of watching tv or playing on the computer, each one began their homework!! Makenzie only has some math left, but everything else they finished!!! Could you tell they were excited!!!

We are leaving for the airport in about 20 minutes. The airline changed our flight and we are getting in to Orlando 3 hours earlier they we originally planned!!! We were suppose to leave at 3:30pm but instead we are arriving then! We have a direct flight and leave at 12:30pm. It's a nice surprise!

Well, we will be checking in throughout the week! We have ressies at the new restaurant on Tuesday so we can give you all the details about the dinner.

Have a great Black Fridays for all you shoppers out there! Denine wine cooler huh? Sounds like it needs to be "broken" in.... wine soon???

TTFN

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Disney Magic '01 Disney Magic '06
Disney Magic '02 Disney Magic '08
Disney Magic '04 Disney Magic '10
wildernessgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:47 PM   #596
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Julie, that is soooo cool. I have to say it gave me the goosebumps. Awesome way to find out about the trip. Have a great time. xoxo

Denine, fun Black Friday deal.

Heidi and I survived another Black Friday. In a way, it was easier this year with the early start. I am exhausted to the point of an upset stomach. My turkey meal turned out pretty good. Lots of leftovers and no turkey, lol.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #597
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Hello everyone.

It was a fun day for us. My niece got engaged last night. Stacey, Heidi, and I have been filled with so much excitement. Ted and I went shopping at the outlet stores just to get some fresh air.

Oh man, I just saw an advertisement for WDW and the Christmas parade. Of course, they had to show my favorite....the toy soldiers. Now I'm really jealous of Julie.

Woke up to a sore throat. It went away and now it's back again. I don't have time to get sick.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #598
wildernessgirl
DIS Veteran

Hi guys! Happy Belated Birthday to Susan and Barb!!!

Well, we have had a very nice time so far! The crowd went really DOWN today! At 4:30 today, there were still fast passes for SOARING!!! We are staying at the Boardwalk Inn. Garry surprised the family by book us at the concierge level at the Boardwalk!!! We have complementary breakfast from 7am-10am, then snacks and beverages from 11am-4pm, then hors d' oeuvres and wine/beer from 5pm-7pm then desserts from the boardwalk bakery and liquor/coffee/beverages 8pm-10pm. We can see the fireworks from EPCOT from our lounge and from our balcony that faces the boardwalk and water, the fireworks from Magic Kingdom. Our room is incredible! We get salt water taffy on our pillows at turn down service and since I LOVE salt water taffy, I'm in heaven!!! I will post pictures when we get home. The staff is treating the kids like royalty. It was especially nice to open our balcony door and watch all the Pittsburgh steelers fans hurry out of the ESPN club after the Cleveland Browns beat them today!! We were in EPCOT for awhile today, came back and watched the second half of the game and then back to EPCOT. I forgot how beautiful the parks are with all the Christmas decorations up!! We have a life size gingerbread house in our lobby that sells gingerbread houses!!! They also sell stollens too! We might have to get one before we leave.

We eat at Be our Guest on Tuesday and also going to the Christmas party that night too.

Well, gonna run! Hope to check back in later!!!

TTFN

Julie DVC '98
Disney Wonder '00
Disney Magic '01 Disney Magic '06
Disney Magic '02 Disney Magic '08
Disney Magic '04 Disney Magic '10
wildernessgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #599
jiminyC_fan
Missing Captain Mickey!
Gotta love popcorn!

Well my my Ms Julie. I can't believe you still talk to us low lives... This trip was nothing but fantastic surprises for all. Sounds like you are getting a well deserved pampering. I want to see lots and lots of pictures!!! Enjoy all the perks. Love you!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #600
Pooh_Friend#1

Julie - That is such an awesome surprise! I can't wait to see the pictures!!! Have an amazing trip!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Barb and Susan. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Mom - I started feeling sick too...must have been waiting outside in the cold for 2 hours, lmao!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: