Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #121
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Oh my gosh! I just found your TR! June and July...and August were way too busy. Anyway, I'm here now!

Sorry your trip got off to a rocky start, but so glad it got better! And awesome to get CL! We stayed CL for our honeymoon in Puerto Rico and I loved it! Would love to plan for CL at Disney someday, but we'll see if DH ever wants to fork up the cash.

Your outfits are soooo cute! How nice of your DH to agree to coordinate. Mine looks at me like I'm crazy when I mention it, but hopefully he'll feel different when we bring kids!

Reading your TR reminded me on so many things we forgot to do/missed out on this past trip! I just hope to get another trip in soon!

Can't wait to read more!
Time to go for Christmas! Dec '12 PTR
TR-Yogi Drags Her Dude Back! Aug 2011 TR - Hubby & Prego do Disney in August 2009
Old 09-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #122
dtr_angel
You're really cute, but I have no idea what you are saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaluvsgoofy View Post
Oh my gosh! I just found your TR! June and July...and August were way too busy. Anyway, I'm here now!

Sorry your trip got off to a rocky start, but so glad it got better! And awesome to get CL! We stayed CL for our honeymoon in Puerto Rico and I loved it! Would love to plan for CL at Disney someday, but we'll see if DH ever wants to fork up the cash.

Your outfits are soooo cute! How nice of your DH to agree to coordinate. Mine looks at me like I'm crazy when I mention it, but hopefully he'll feel different when we bring kids!

Reading your TR reminded me on so many things we forgot to do/missed out on this past trip! I just hope to get another trip in soon!

Can't wait to read more!
Trust me, I understand - this summer got away from me! We have been back from Disney for over 3 months, I need to finish this trip report. But really, where has all the time gone?

CL was nice, but I'd never pay for it. Thanks! My DH is very cooperative and would wear anything that I asked him too... hmm, I need to post wedding pictures - that definitely proves it! I'm just blessed to have married a man who loves all things Disney & Disney World as much as I do.

I finally started reading your TR after you posted here, sorry it took me so long I can't believe your trip has come and gone and you've been back for a few weeks!! I can't wait to read your TR.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #123
dtr_angel

I'm on my way!

For those of you who don't know, I am about to finish nursing school. I am at a 2 year school to get my ADN - Associate degree in Nursing. Once you complete your pre-requisites and get accepted to the program, it's 4 semesters... you graduate and take your boards to become an RN. It's a very competitive and tough program so making it this far really is an accomplishment. I am SO over going to school and just can't wait to be DONE! I have been in college for the better part of the last 10 years. I started college, joined the Air Force where I took classes through the CCAF while on Active Duty, got out and I'm still in school LOL. I had transferred to a 4 year school to get a BS in Business after I got out of the military and started working at the hospital. When I got there, I was like what the heck am I going to do with a business degree? I finished that semester, but I also started working on pre-nursing at the school I'm at now. I don't know what took me so long, but I think I've always wanted to be a nurse and didn't know it. I'm grateful that I ended up working at the hospital because I think that is what ultimately led me here. While we don't do direct patient care I have learned SO much in the past few years there and it really has helped me with my nursing education.

Anyway, that isn't what I came on to tell you LOL. On our first night of our 4th semester of nursing last week, my instructor was telling us how proud she is of us and how we're almost there. She played this video and you'll see why I love it. It is so perfect so I've been listening to it all night.

I'M ON MY WAY! Graduating means I'm one step closer to our next Disney vacation as well. I can't wait to spoil my brothers & parents and take them on an amazing getaway to Disney World!

I haven't seen Brother Bear for a long time, I might have to watch it on DVD in the next couple days. I have two brothers and I call them my brother bears

I'm really sorry about not updating this TR as often as I though I'd be able to. I'm hoping to finish it us soon, although I'm sure you don't believe me since I've been saying that a lot

http://youtu.be/U3kGjB1yeMM

Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #124
dtr_angel

It's just Donald...in a sombrero

We didnít have to walk too far to the counter service of our choice in World Showcase since we chose Mexico! We were very excited to try out La Cantina de San Angel for the first time! This is making me SO hungry for this meal as Iím writing about it. It was reallllly good.

I headed into a line to order, and DH set off to find us a table in the shade. I originally ordered us both bottled water because that is what we always get. As I was waiting for my food, I realized they had Mexican soda. There was not anyone behind me in line, so I asked the girl that took my order if I could change it. She asked one of the guys behind the counter and he asked someone else, but they changed it no problem. I thought it was going to be an issue since the sodas cost more than the bottled water, but they said since we were on the DDP it didnít matter. They were very helpful and I was excited.

DH had the Tacos de Pollo (chicken tacos) and I had the empanados de queso. What I had was actually heavenly pillows stuffed with cheese. SO good! I love carbs, and I love all things cheese so it was really win win for me. I did let DH have one of my empanados, and I had one of his chicken tacos. The tacos were good, but the empanados were better IMO. I had the pineapple soda which was really yummy, and DH had the tutti frutti (fruit punch) it was good too. Neither one of us could finish them though because we are not used to drinking soda and it was very sugary and carbonated and our stomachs werenít having it. We drank most of them though. Iíd definitely get them again, but also get water too. I definitely cannot wait to eat here again for counter service.

After our lunch, we were pleasantly stuffed. While we were in Mexico, we decided to head into the pavilion and ride the boat ride. Itís really cheesy and I canít say that I like it, but it felt like the right thing to do at the time. Mexican Donald (itís just Donald in a sombrero!) was out but had a long line. There werenít any other character meet and greets surprisingly so we decided to head back to Future World. On this trip we didnít walk all the way around the world showcase, isnít that unbelievable? We made it all the way over to Germany on our 2nd night at Disney, we just went to Mexico on our Epcot day, and on our last night we went passed Canada & the UK to France but thatís it. Wow, we were slackers! I guess when you have been this many times you donít have to do everything, which is nice. This trip definitely felt more relaxed.

I told DH that I wanted to duck into Club Cool. Luckily for me, he had NO idea what club cool was. While we were walking, I was trying to very non-chalantly turn on the video camera and get his reaction to the Beverly. Yes, I was going to do that to him. Well I told him to try the Beverly first, since I read it was the best one. He knew something was up when I whipped out the video camera, but he tried it anyway. I didnít get a good reaction on film or Iíd share it. We tried just about all of them Ė the only one I didnít try was the Beverly lol. A lot of them were really good! My favorite was the one that tasted like apples, I canít remember what country it was from though. Oh no lucky for me I wrote it down. Yes, as I was looking at the next line I was like ďoh my goodness what the heck does lift Ė my favoriteĒ mean? Well, there you have it Ė my favorite drink at Club Cool was called Life apparently, LOL.

I had to get my picture taken with the Pooh topiary!

They were so cute! I love F&G Festival! I wish we couldíve seen the whole thing this time.

After Club Cool, we headed over to Test Track to use our FP. It was very busy, and even with FP we had to wait a while. It was fun as always. Here is our picture. I love that they add it to your photo pass. I think all the ride photos should be done the same way.

(we were in the back left)

After Test Track we decided to head out of the park, but of course we had to stop for some photo pass pictures first since we didnít that morning.

We didnít have to wait long for a bus, and just after 1 pm we were back at AKL. We headed up to CL to grab something to drink.
Just after 2 we decided to take a little nap. The alarm was set for 4:15. We mustíve been tired (well I, since I am in charge of the alarm) because we didnít get up until 5:05. Then it was time to shower, and get ready for our dinner, but luckily we didnít have too far to go.

Where were we dining at? Stay tuned to find out!

Old 09-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #125
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Congrats on being almost done with school! You are lucky your program is only two years! Up here you have to do a 4 year bachelor program to qualify for the RN exam.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #126
natebenma
DIS Veteran

More congratulations on your accomplishments! It's great to hear that you feel that nursing is what you were meant to do.

Nice update on your time at EPCOT. Your meal at Mexico looks fantastic! Good call on trying the Mexican sodas. I have had the pineapple one before. There is a grocery store near us that has a fairly large Latin American selection, and I saw a bottle of this and purchased it for lunch for when I was chaperoning a field trip with my son. Churros for dessert! SWEET!!!

Cute picture from Test Track. You look like the only one who is screaming.

Next time I do this with my family I want to do YMCA. One of us will do each of the letters.

I love that you tried to trick him with the Beverly.

Can't wait to hear where you are dining!
Old 09-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #127
westonkamom
Mouseketeer

Okay, I just read your TR in one sitting! Can't wait to hear the rest We're staying at AKL for the 1st time Nov 29-Dec 9 and I'm surprising my DH, DS10 and DD(5). They think we are staying at POFQ, but I thought AKL would be so much more fun for us all, especially during the holidays. We've only been to DW one time and that was last December when it was FREEZING...and we're from MN, so we never thought FL would be the same temp!!! We stayed at Pop for 10 days and loved it there, but wanted an upgrade this time. I only paid for a pool view, but I'm sure it will be wonderful. Do you have any tips or suggestions regarding the resort for an AKL newbie? I made reservations at Jiko (just DH and I), Boma (breakfast and dinner), and Sanaa. I'd love to upgrade to CL, but I don't think the price increase would be in the budget. Okay, well I'm anxiously waiting for the next update! Thanks for all the details!!
Old 09-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #128
dtr_angel

the abominable snowman

We left our hotel room around 6:05 pm to make it to our dinner ADR. I think the ADR was for 6:45pm. We only waited a few minutes, and then we hopped a bus to AK.
We stopped and had some photo pass pictures taken on the way into the park.

Really a lot of the sameÖ and yes, I coordinated the brown!
We headed to Asia to check in at Yak & Yeti! It was not crowded at all and the park was rather empty, probably because it was almost closing time (7pm I believe). They said it would be a few minutes until our table was ready. It was ready before DH even came back from the rest room!
Now it has been over 3 months so my memory might be a little foggy. I believe that we waited a long time before we saw our server and got our drinks ordered, I just remember being here for a long time or at least it seemed that way. There were only a few parties even in the restaurant. Our server was Ivan and he was from Columbia if I remember correctly. He was very animated and friendly, I liked him a lot. But he did seem to disappear for a while. We both wanted to order the Glacier water to drink since the description (blue coconut and sprite) sounded like Ocean Water at Sonic. I absolutely LOVE all things Sonic, especially Ocean Water. We donít have one here. Usually the only time I get to eat at Sonic is when I go down south to SC/GA, or visit my brother on the eastern shore (over 4 hours away). There is one an hour away from us now that just opened in Morgantown (where WVU is) but we arenít that way a lot. That is why it was so important for us to eat there on our way home from the airport after our Disney trip. The Sonic is SO close to the airport! Anyway, even though it was a non-alcoholic drink it was a no go. I think it had something to do with Yak & Yeti not being owned by Disney, like Earl of Sandwich. They accept the dining plan, but they have their own rules. I think we both ended up with lemonade or pomegranate lemonade instead. I donít have any pictures but that is what we got at most places.

Eventually our food came out

DH was very excited to have the ribs here. If you remember me mentioning it, on our honeymoon he ended up having ribs two or three times. He didnít want to make that mistake again, so he carefully chose where heíd be having a good steak dinner, and a rib dinner on this trip LOL.

I ended up having the crispy honey chicken. There were a lot of things on the menu that I wanted to try but I picked this. On one of our past trips we had the honey chicken at the Yak & Yeti CS location and it was really good. I shouldíve tried something different but I knew that I liked it. It was good. I remember being really stuffed.

Then it was time for dessert. Ivan of course told us we had to try the Fried Wontons. I already knew ahead of time that was what I wanted. DH doesnít even really like cream cheese but he got them too. Ivan told us they were so good we wouldnít want to share LOL. I ate a little bit of it there, but took the rest to go. I was full and I didnít want to waste the yummy goodness on a full stomach LOL. Oh goodness probably the best dessert of the trip!
Yak & Yeti was really good, we both really enjoyed it. The service couldíve been quicker, but its okay we werenít in a hurry. I think this meal took well over an hour, and our server only had 1 or 2 other parties besides us. That wouldnít stop us from going back there though, it was awesome. I just wish we couldíve gotten the glacier water. Next time weíll just have to suck it up and pay out of pocket for it if we want it. This was also the first time we ate TS in AK so that was exciting too.

It was close to 8pm when we were leaving the restaurant. There were CMs everywhere, I guess making sure we all got out of the park LOL. DH and I joked about hiding in the park and whether or not youíd get away with it, or if anyone has ever done it.

We went back to AKL. We of course headed to the CL lounge. This was the first and only time we made it to CL for the 8-10 offerings. Since we were so stuffed though, we were only getting water lol. We went back to our room and I called my mom for a few minutes and we watched the animals out on the savanna. Then we decided to hit the pool. Even though it was warm, it felt chilly and we didnít stay in the pool for long. I couldnít believe how cold it felt! We ended up in the hot tub for a good while which was nice and relaxing. Before heading back to our room we stopped at the Mara and used a snack credit on some Zebra domes to split, and filled up our mugs. We definitely didnít get our moneys worth on the mugs this trip since we ended up grabbing drinks at the CL so often. We watched TV for a little while and went to sleep around 11 which was early for us. It was a really nice relaxed evening.

DH really liked the hot tub, he said it made his knees and shoulders feel a lot better. Now he wants one at home! Our house doesnít really have a good location for one, so I told him when we move weíll make sure there is a perfect spot for a hot tub. He NEVER asks for anything. I think in all the time weíve been married, all he has ever asked for was a ps3, and to go on vacation please LOL! I told him that I hated to say no since he never asks for anything, but itís just not practical here. I plan to make it up to him someday though!

Itís a good thing we were so relaxed, because the next day was our last day in Disney and we had a lot to do!

Old 09-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #129
dtr_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Congrats on being almost done with school! You are lucky your program is only two years! Up here you have to do a 4 year bachelor program to qualify for the RN exam.
thanks! This semester is so rough, I hope I survive. Best of luck to you in your program!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
More congratulations on your accomplishments! It's great to hear that you feel that nursing is what you were meant to do.

Nice update on your time at EPCOT. Your meal at Mexico looks fantastic! Good call on trying the Mexican sodas. I have had the pineapple one before. There is a grocery store near us that has a fairly large Latin American selection, and I saw a bottle of this and purchased it for lunch for when I was chaperoning a field trip with my son. Churros for dessert! SWEET!!!

Cute picture from Test Track. You look like the only one who is screaming.

Next time I do this with my family I want to do YMCA. One of us will do each of the letters.

I love that you tried to trick him with the Beverly.

Can't wait to hear where you are dining!
Thank you! Hopefully being a nurse means more trips to Disney The soda was good but next time I think we could split one, we're not used to drinking soda! The churros were good but they were really sweet too. Overall a good meal, and I'd definitely eat there again. Since I know where the camera is, I try to make a face LOL. That would be cute if you did the YMCA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westonkamom View Post
Okay, I just read your TR in one sitting! Can't wait to hear the rest We're staying at AKL for the 1st time Nov 29-Dec 9 and I'm surprising my DH, DS10 and DD(5). They think we are staying at POFQ, but I thought AKL would be so much more fun for us all, especially during the holidays. We've only been to DW one time and that was last December when it was FREEZING...and we're from MN, so we never thought FL would be the same temp!!! We stayed at Pop for 10 days and loved it there, but wanted an upgrade this time. I only paid for a pool view, but I'm sure it will be wonderful. Do you have any tips or suggestions regarding the resort for an AKL newbie? I made reservations at Jiko (just DH and I), Boma (breakfast and dinner), and Sanaa. I'd love to upgrade to CL, but I don't think the price increase would be in the budget. Okay, well I'm anxiously waiting for the next update! Thanks for all the details!!
Thanks for reading my TR! They will all LOVE AKL! It is amazing.CL was nice, but I don't think I'd ever pay extra for it. We bought refillable mugs but hardly used them since we could just run up to CL and grab drinks and snacks. The only restaurant we ate at was Boma which was amazing, so I definitely recommend that one. I wish we could've eaten at the other 2. My advice is to take time to spend at the resort, there is so much to see and do there. We were so go go go the whole time I don't think we enjoyed the resort as much as if we had slowed down and spent more time relaxing there.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:28 PM   #130
PixieMama
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on being so close to your degree!

Your leisurely dinner at Y&Y sounds great... we had lunch there last year, and I had the Crispy Honey Chicken, too!
POR - Oct 2012
AKL Club Level - Feb 2013
Polynesian - Oct 2013
All-Star Sports - Jan 2014
POFQ - May 2014
Old 09-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #131
dtr_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieMama View Post
Congratulations on being so close to your degree!

Your leisurely dinner at Y&Y sounds great... we had lunch there last year, and I had the Crispy Honey Chicken, too!
Thank you. I still cannot believe how fast the time has gone. When we first started (January 2010) the 4th semester students told us how fast it goes and I didn't believe it... and here I am!

The crispy honey chicken was sooo good! I'd love to have those friend won tons again right now... yum!

Old 09-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #132
pinkxray
DIS Veteran

I would love to try Yak and Yeti one day. I always seem to drop it for Tuskerhouse breakfast, plus I want to try Tuskerhouse for lunch. One day I will make it there. I love that you had dinner right when the park closed. That is a good idea although we always seem to leave AK at noonish.

Congrats on starting the fourth semester. We had 4 semesters for our radiography program and to tell you the truth I don't remember anything about that last semester since it went by so quick.

I hope your DH gets his hot tub one day. We are hoping to move in a few years and all I care about is having either a pool or room to put a pool. Oh, and lots of closet space.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #133
dtr_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
I would love to try Yak and Yeti one day. I always seem to drop it for Tuskerhouse breakfast, plus I want to try Tuskerhouse for lunch. One day I will make it there. I love that you had dinner right when the park closed. That is a good idea although we always seem to leave AK at noonish.

Congrats on starting the fourth semester. We had 4 semesters for our radiography program and to tell you the truth I don't remember anything about that last semester since it went by so quick.

I hope your DH gets his hot tub one day. We are hoping to move in a few years and all I care about is having either a pool or room to put a pool. Oh, and lots of closet space.
It was really cool being there until park close. It was also nice going back to the hotel and relaxing. I hope my 4th semester is the same way. In 8 weeks I take my last final, and in 12 weeks I graduate - eek!

I hope he gets his hot tub too, because I want one! I also dream of closet space or storage space. Our house is small, but it's just the two of us. I love it, it's just small. I'd love to have a master bedroom with a walk in closet and a giant bathroom with a huge tub like you had on our last night at the BC. Some day!

Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #134
dtr_angel

Our Last Day in Disney - Part 1

Itís our last day in Disney

The alarm was set for 6 am. It was morning EMH at Hollywood Studios and we had to be there at 8! We had spent very little time at HS so we had a lot to pack into the first half of our day here. We didnít get up until 6:55, so already we were off on the wrong foot this morning. We did something different for breakfast, we did not get something from CL. I had zebra domes & the left over honey chicken from Yak & Yeti the night before and some milk. It was amazing, even cold. DH just grabbed a fiber bar that we had brought from home. We had brought some snacks with us but due to our upgrade to CL, we didnít end up eating hardly any of it. We finally were leaving our room at 8, behind schedule.

There was luckily a bus waiting to go to HS when we got to the bus stop, we just had to wait for loading & unloading. It was definitely a very full bus, I guess everyone was heading there for morning EMH. Even though the park wasnít open yet, we still had to stop at Blizzard Beach Ė ugh. We finally got to HS at 8:25. Iím not sure if we stopped for Photopass pictures on the way in or not, Iíll just post them all at the end.

We were of course following the masses to TSM. The standby was 30 minutes. I wanted to grab FP for later, and ride standby but of course DH doesnít want to wait for anything you can FP. Our FP was for 1150-1250. At this point DH & I were having some sort of a melt down with each other. It was crowded and the lines were long for everything. DH was really upset that we got there late. The ONLY two rides I do not ride in Disney World are at HS, and they happen to be DHís favorites Ė ToT and RnRC. He had already rode ToT a few nights ago when we at at Mama Melrose and watched (part of F!) I told him he should get in line to ride RnRC. He was really grumpy about it and it was making me mad. He said itís no fun riding by yourself, which Iím sure is trueÖ but there is no way Iíd come all the way to Disney and not ride my favorite ride! I was frustrated with him for sure. We headed over to the Animation place but none of the meet and greets started until later. After our meltdown, we decided to head back to TSM and wait in the standby line. The wait time still said 30 minutes, but the line was out the door so we figured it was going to take a lot longer. We didnít really have a plan on what else we wanted to do at HS so we jumped in line. About halfway through it seemed that they bumped us over to the FP side, so Iím sure that cut down our wait time for sure.
I love the queue!

This was the first time we had ever rode this ride standby, so we got to see Mr. Potato Head for the first time!!!

I believe DH also grabbed a short video of it to.

We were both decked out in our Toy Story shirts, so we were also hoping to meet Buzz & Woody later!

Blurry, but funny?

I have not yet perfected the whole take a picture of yourself shot

DH won. We seem to be tied when it comes to this game.
Then we headed back to the Animation place (why do I have no clue what it is called?) and decided to do something that was on our must do/we have never done list Ė Animation Academy! I was really hoping to draw one of the Winnie the Pooh characters because I was thinking if they turned out we could hang them in our future babyís Pooh nursery. The theme of this trip seemed to be our last trip as just the 2 of us. We also were very hopeful that Iíd be pregnant soon since I was starting fertility drugs when we got home. We only had to wait a few minutes and we were in the 9:45 drawing class.

We drew Eeyore Ė how perfect! We had so much fun.

DHís Ė I think it looks like Bullseye

Mine

Then we headed over to meet Sorcerer Mickey. I think this was the only Mickey we met on this trip.

The new Winnie the Pooh movie was about to hit theatres in July so there was a meet & greet. It started at 1030, so we decided to wait. The giant walls were so cute! We had every intention of seeing the movie when it came out in the theatre, but unfortunately it didnít come to either theatre where we live (and one of them was closed and then reopened a month later Ė bad timing!) I just got a coupon in the mail from DirectTV for a free movie, so I hope it comes to Pay Per View soon. We will definitely be buying it when it comes out on October 25th!

I was a little bummed that weíd only be meeting Pooh and not the others but it was okay.

After meeting Mickey & Pooh, it was time for a snack. A delicious snack that I had been dreaming about having at HS since I saw pictures of it on the DisÖ stay tuned to find out what it is!!!!

Old 09-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #135
dtr_angel

Day 7 Part 2

We headed over to Starring Rolls, hoping that they weren’t sold out which I had read could happen. We were in luck – we grabbed a Butterfinger cupcake to split, some milk, and a bottle of water.

Oh goodness it was amazing, and everything I had dreamed that it would be.
Full of sugary goodness, we headed back to Pixar Place. We waited in line to see Buzz & Woody. Oh my goodness, let me just say this is where my patience was thin. The people in front and behind of us were not controlling their kids. To kill time, we like to take our pictures at each photo op in the queue. Yeah, it was near impossible. The people 1 or 2 groups behind us always seemed to jump in to take pictures when it was our turn, and by the time they were done the line had moved and we had to go… or their kids were running and not moving out of the picture. SO annoying. Here is what we managed to get while waiting…

Yeah I couldn’t wait for it to be our turn so we could get out of there. The guy in front of us was from Canada and he was really nice and his little girl was adorable. However, I think he forgot to put on his deodorant that day so that made the long wait a little more unbearable.
Finally, it was our turn!

This is usually where we have the best character interaction of the trip. 2 times while meeting them, either Buzz or Woody tried to take off with me – what are the odds? It was Woody on my first trip when I was 13 (I was SO embarrassed!) and 10 years later on my honeymoon it was Buzz! I honestly don’t remember how the character interaction was this time because I have no memory but I’m sure it was fine.

We headed out of Pixar Place and over to the Great Movie Ride. First, we had to check out some things.

I am a huge Golden Girls fan. I always wondered though why Bea Arthur didn’t have her hand print there.

DH couldn’t believe that Audrey Hepburn had such big hands!

Hulk Hogan’s were big too, but we weren’t surprised.

The Great Movie Ride was a walk on. We had only rode this ride once and had the gangster scene so I was really hoping for the Cowboy scene and we got it!

After our ride into the movies, we headed back to Pixar Place. It was time to use our FP for TSM.

This time I won!

Our bellies were definitely growling. We had no idea where we were going to eat… what did we end up with?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: