Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #106
PixieMama
DIS Veteran

Mmmmm, your dinner and desserts looks yummy! I've never been inside the GF... I bet it's gorgeous. I'd love to see that resort all decked out for Christmas!

You had a great view for MSEP... and I love your Mickey tee!
POR - Oct 2012
AKL Club Level - Feb 2013
Polynesian - Oct 2013
All-Star Sports - Jan 2014
POFQ - May 2014
All-Star Movies - Sep 2014
Old 08-07-2011, 05:31 AM   #107
natebenma
DIS Veteran

You had a nice busy eventful day! Looks like a fantastically prepared meal at GF- I am all about sampling as much as possible, so I would have loved that dessert too.

It looks like you had some excellent positions to watch the shows at MK. I like the pictures you shared of the parade. We never stick around and watch the parades, so I always appreciate seeing photos.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the next day.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #108
dtr_angel
You're really cute, but I have no idea what you are saying

Wake me up before you go go

Since we had planned on staying out so late at the Magic Kingdom we had planned Monday morning as a “sleep in” day and had some fun stops planned. We set the alarm for 10 am, but surprisingly were up before the alarm around 945 am. We headed up to CL to grab some breakfast. Since we weren’t in a hurry we decided to take it back to our room and eat on our balcony.

As always, we had fresh fruit & pastries. DH had coffee, and we both had pineapple juice. Mmmm, pineapples! Sadly there were no animals outside to look at while we ate but it was nice to not be in a hurry and relax on the balcony.

After our breakfast we decided to clean up our room haha. We organized the clean vs. dirty clothes and put everything away neatly. After showering and getting ready for the day, we were at the bus stop at 12:20 waiting for a bus to Animal Kingdom. This was one of the few times we had to wait, it was 20 minutes before one showed up. Once at the Animal Kingdom, a bus showed up right away to our real destination.

Port Orleans French Quarter! We had never been to any of the moderates so I found a sneaky way to check at least one out. I am definitely interested in staying at a moderate, I think we are leaning towards POR. Anyway, we had no idea where we were going but amazingly had no problems finding the food court. We ordered 3 beignets and used a snack credit.

They are actually warm, powered sugar covered pillows of heaven if you really want to know. So good! We should’ve gotten two orders.

After we finished our snack we headed out of the food court. We didn’t know where we were going, but had no problems finding the boat to Downtown Disney. We were the only ones in line and we’re not entirely sure how long we waited for a boat, but we just missed one. The next one that came in apparently wasn’t going to DD. It was probably about a half hour until we finally boarded a boat to take us to Downtown Disney. We both really liked the feel of POFQ. It seemed quiet and peaceful. I think we both like the theme of POR a little more than the FQ but either one would be fine I’m sure. I like that you can take a boat to DD. Are those villas you pass on the way to DD before you get to Saratoga Springs the Treehouse Villas? Did they used to be called something else? I can remember before my first trip to Disney in 1998 with my family, my brother Ronald and I used to watch that Disney vacation planning tape just about nonstop because we were so excited. When we passed them while on the boat, it reminded me of one of those “home away from home” accommodations I remember seeing on the video so long ago. Anyway…

After we got to DD our first destination was Earl of Sandwich for our late lunch. This was the first time we had been there that it wasn’t super crowded. I guess because it was an off time. It was 2:20pm when we got there.

We ordered the Hawaiian BBQ without ham and the Caribbean Jerk Chicken sandwiches. We both got iced tea and the most disappointing dessert we had in all of Disney World – cupcakes. So dry and tasteless! We split the sandwiches so we could both try them. They were both SO good. I wish there was an Earl of Sandwich closer than a 16 hour drive haha. I wish all of Disney was close so we could just eat that yummy food whenever we felt like it. We’re actually planning on moving closer, but more on that later…
After we finished our lunch I stopped at the rest room. That is when I realized that WPE was closed for refurbishment. How did I not know that with as much time as I spent all over the Dis before we left? We didn’t have plans to eat there this time so didn’t matter; I just can’t believe I didn’t know.

Then we were off to do a little shopping… the first place we went into was called Fun Finds I believe. It was basically the same Disney merchandise they sell everywhere. All we bought was a baseball that had Donald Duck on it. Every year that we go to Disney DH always has gotten one of those WDW baseballs that had the year on it. He didn’t want the 2011 one this time; he picked out the Donald one instead. We also went into the Christmas store. I try to buy an ornament for our tree every time we come to Disney. This year I bought a Nemo ornament for our tree, and a Dory ornament to give to my parents (our cat is named Nemo and theirs is named Dory). I really wanted to find an AKL ornament but had no luck. I have a Pop Century ornament from one of our stays there. I was hoping to have one for each Disney resort we have stayed at so I also needed a WL ornament. No luck on that either, I guess they don’t make them anymore? We also went into the Art of Disney store. We both love that store but we didn’t buy anything in there. We also checked out Tren-D. We weren’t in there long. I like everything in there, but it’s really expensive. Our last stop was the World of Disney store. We did buy one or two things, but that will have to wait until the end of the TR. I was looking for something I had seen in the Magic Kingdom the day before but of course they didn’t have it. I still can’t believe we didn’t notice all the new Lego creations outside the Lego store. We definitely should’ve spent more time walking around DD!

I miss the Pooh store. I always bought something for my grandparents in there. When I was little my grandmother babysat me when my mom worked sometimes and that is what actually started my Disney obsession at a young age. We always watched Pooh Corner and Dumbo’s Circus. Oh I miss those classic Disney shows! My grandparents remember those days so I always buy them something with Pooh bear on it. Even for Christmas, since they are so hard to buy for I usually try to find something with Pooh on it because they really love the sentiment. Sadly now that my grandparents are aging and not doing so well, they are starting to give some stuff back. A few months ago my mom brought me a snow globe, it’s pretty large and it has Winnie the Pooh & Christopher Robin reading a book which I believe is Pete’s Dragon because the dragon is on there. I was so confused at first, like what the heck is this? It was a snow globe that I had bought my grandfather a number of years ago and then it made sense. His name is Pete so I’m guessing that is why I picked that one out. It will go in the Pooh nursery some day! I’m guessing eventually they are going to give the other snow globes back so if they do then I plan on putting them in the future baby’s nursery too as pleasant reminders of my grandparents. Hopefully they will still be around for a long time to come though!

This was the first time we didn’t stop at Goofy’s and get a yummy treat. We did walk into Ghiradelli’s and thought about getting ice cream, but we were still kind of full and we had so many snack credits to use and since we couldn’t use any there we ended up not getting anything. Now I’m kicking myself for not trying something yummy! By 4:40 we were on a bus headed back to AKL.

After we got to AKL, we headed up to CL to grab something to drink – are you noticing a trend? It wasn’t quite 5 yet so there were no appetizers out. But I wouldn’t have missed an opportunity to have some African Smoothie. We headed back to our room and I talked to my dad and one of my brothers. We walked out on the balcony for a few minutes. This is the only guy that was out…

After 5:00 we headed back up to CL to grab a snack. I had called my mom earlier when I talked to my dad and she had called me back so I talked to her for a minute. Then it was time to change our clothes and head to our next destination. Where were we going? It was the evening of our 5th day in Disney and we still hadn’t been to Hollywood Studios. Were we finally going to visit HS? Stay tuned to find out!

Old 08-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #109
dtr_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncycat View Post
Great updates!!! Love the sampler pics of the dessert!! Those are my weakness!! LOL Glad you had fun at the water park, sounds like the trip has gotten better, since the check in snafu!!
dessert is my weakness too! I think the check in snafu was forgotten by this point thank goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieMama View Post
Mmmmm, your dinner and desserts looks yummy! I've never been inside the GF... I bet it's gorgeous. I'd love to see that resort all decked out for Christmas!

You had a great view for MSEP... and I love your Mickey tee!
It was really good. I love the GF. We had been in there twice before - once for a photo session on our honeymoon, and once to eat breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Going inside that hotel is dangerous, it will make you want to stay there it is SO gorgeous. It makes me feel like a princess. I would love to see anything at Disney dressed up for Christmas, I've never been in the winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
You had a nice busy eventful day! Looks like a fantastically prepared meal at GF- I am all about sampling as much as possible, so I would have loved that dessert too.

It looks like you had some excellent positions to watch the shows at MK. I like the pictures you shared of the parade. We never stick around and watch the parades, so I always appreciate seeing photos.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the next day.
I wish more restaurants had samplers - like the entree sampler at Kouzzina and the dessert sampler at Grand Floridian Cafe. When you are only eating there once or twice ever, it would be nice to try more than one thing! The only other place I can think of that had a sampler was our dinner at Akershus in Norway. That is how I got hooked on school bread! Maybe we had a sampler somewhere else but that is the only one I can think of.

That is my favorite spot to watch the parades from at night at the MK but its not always easy to get a spot there. I can definitely appreciate your park touring strategy now (it's only taken 4 trips hah) of getting there super early and hitting the hay early at night to rest up for the next day.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #110
PixieMama
DIS Veteran

Your trip report is probably the closest to CL at AKL (or any Deluxe, for that matter) I'll ever get, so I am loving all the pics of the food!

I'll get a chance to go to Downtown Disney during my trip next month... have never been there before! I've heard good things about EofS, and your sandwiches look yummy! Bummer about the cupcakes, though.
POR - Oct 2012
Polynesian - Oct 2013
POFQ - May 2014
Old 08-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #111
dtr_angel

We finally made it to Hollywood Studios!!!

After we changed our clothes we headed to the bus stop. It was 5:45pm at this point. We had a 6:25 ADR for Mama Melrose at Hollywood Studios to get to! Once we got to DHS and got in, I stopped for a map and a times guide since it was our first time at the park this trip. I didn’t write it down, but I am fairly positive DH was grumpy since we were cutting it close for time. I wanted to stop to have some photopass pictures taken before dinner while it was still daylight out.

We made our way to Mama Melrose’s… I don’t know if it was the quickest way but it was crowded, we were impatient and in a hurry. We ended up going past Sounds Dangerous, Indiana Jones, and Star Tours. Finally there it was. We checked in right before our ADR time. That lobby was too small for the amount of people that were always waiting for a table. I definitely didn’t like that. Originally we had scheduled Sci Fi for our HS night but ended up changing it to Mama Melrose. After our dinner I wish we would’ve tried Sci Fi instead. We waited a long time for our table. I’m not sure how long but it was definitely a half hour or more. Finally it was our turn. We were seated in the back. Again, I don’t know how long it was but it was a long time before our waitress stopped by to get our drinks. We both ordered frozen cappuccinos and ice water. It took far too long to bring us our drinks. I don’t remember if she brought us bread when she finally brought the drinks, or it was later.

Mmm bread and oil and a frozen cappuccino! It was yummy. We were definitely annoyed though that everything was taking so long. Our waitress constantly disappeared. Our water never got refilled. There were empty tables in our section so I’m not sure what was going on. There was a mother and er 2 young kids seated behind us not too long after we were seated and it was a looooooooong time before she was visited by a waiter or waitress. In fact, someone accused her of seating herself. Eventually our food came out.

DH ordered the shrimp campanelle. I remember he was torn between about 2 or 3 choices, but this is one of the dishes that was recommended by our waitress. I ordered the cheese ravioli. DH liked his pasta. My ravioli was good, but it wasn’t like super fancy or special or anything. Since everything was taking so long, we decided to order our desserts to go. We were stuffed full of carbs anyway. I ordered the chocolate canoli cake and DH ordered the pound cake with berries. While we were waiting for our desserts to come out our waitress brought us out 2 tiny little flutes of champagne for our anniversary which I thought was nice.

After our dinner we walked through Pixar Place. The standby wait for Toy Story Mania was 70 minutes and of course the fast passes were long gone. We also stopped by the animation studios but there was nothing going on there and all the characters were long gone. We then walked down Sunset Blvd. and DH got a fast pass for ToT. There are only 2 rides that I will not ride – ToT and RnRC. The standby for ToT was only 20 minutes but DH didn’t want to wait. He doesn’t want to wait for anything that can be fast passed. The return time was for 835-935. We stopped and got some water and then headed into the amphitheatre to get ready for Fantasmic! We had only ever seen it once on our honeymoon so we decided to give it a fair shot this time. We had a spot in about the second row over towards the left hand side. It was only 8:30 so DH went to grab some napkins and forks so that we could eat our desserts while we waited for the show to start.

The desserts didn’t disappoint!

The stage lit up before the show
Finally it was time for the show to start.

We stayed and watched as much as we could stand… there was no mention of how wet you get if you are in the first few rows! I was taking pictures and DH was recording it. We had to put the cameras down to keep from them getting too wet. I was not happy. It felt chilly and every time there were images on the water, we were getting wet so it was pretty constant except when there were floats coming by. We both had enough so we ducked out early. I stopped in the empty bathroom to do some damage control on my hair. I’m so glad I spent so much time straightening my hair that night – eye roll.

We headed out of the theatre and DH stopped at ToT to use his FP. I checked out the gift shop but then I got bored. I ended up sitting in front of the ToT gift shop and jotted down some notes in my trip journal. After I got bored again I headed to where the ride lets out and luckily DH was making his way out. As we were making our way out of the ToT gift shop all the masses were making their way out of the amphitheater after Fantasmic. We had planned on staying later at HS since they had EMH and were open until 1 am but we were tired. The wait times for most rides were too long and all the FP were gone for the night. It was barely 10pm which is when the park closed for those not staying at a Disney resort so we decided to call it a night. We had a full day set aside for DHS on Wednesday so we’d just have to make sure we did everything then. We stopped and had a few pictures taken on our way out of the park.

They didn’t turn out that great, the rest of them have random light spots on them. We didn’t wait a long time for a bus. At first we thought we’d be waiting forever, but then we realized it was overflow from the bus stop next to us going back to Pop Century. We had to stand but we made the first bus to AKL. It was after 10 when we got back to AKL. We didn’t stay up too long we had a busy morning planned at Epcot.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #112
dtr_angel

Quote:
Your trip report is probably the closest to CL at AKL (or any Deluxe, for that matter) I'll ever get, so I am loving all the pics of the food!

I'll get a chance to go to Downtown Disney during my trip next month... have never been there before! I've heard good things about EofS, and your sandwiches look yummy! Bummer about the cupcakes, though.
I'm fairly positive that this past trip was the only time we'll ever be CL so we took advantage of it.

I highly recommend EoS at DD - we didn't know about it our first trip but it has been a must do for CS ever since we discovered it. I try to get something different every time but this time I couldn't remember what I had before LOL. On the DP you can get anything under $2 for your dessert so it could be chips, or a dessert - I would rather have fruit or one of the yummy looking parfaits but they didn't count.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #113
PixieMama
DIS Veteran

Bummer about the service at MM. But that was a good idea, taking your desserts to go and then eating them while you wait for F! to start.

Love your Sorcerer Mickey tank!
POR - Oct 2012
Polynesian - Oct 2013
POFQ - May 2014
Old 08-11-2011, 06:06 AM   #114
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Mmmm- the beignets looked yummy!

Earl of Sandwich- OK, Boston is getting an Earl of Sandwich. But it is kind of a good news/bad news story. The location of the restaurant is a former men's restroom in the Public Gardens. Seriously!!!

I love the Photo Pass pictures as you are entering HS! The coordinated shirts and sunglasses- you guys look really cute!

Sorry the meal at Mama Melrose was not better, or quicker. Never thought to order frozen cappucinos as a drink. Brilliant! We had one meal at MM- a Fantasmic package in 2009. We enjoyed our meal, but dinner was like 3:40 or something like that. What a good idea to save your desserts for the Fantasmic wait.

I thought you had scored great seats for Fantasmic. I didn't know there was a splash zone!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:16 AM   #115
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Cinnamon Stewed Chicken

So, I did make the Cinnamon Stewed Chicken a few nights ago. It was pretty easy and tasty, although I'm sure not as good as it was at Kouzzina.

I took a picture while it was cooking. I wish I had taken a picture when it was plated with orzo and sauteed zucchini (from my garden), but my husband thinks am weird enough taking pictures of food at restaurants.

I think taking pictures of our dinner would send him over the edge.

But I took this before he go home from work!

Here's a repost of the recipe link: http://www.magicalmountain.net/WDWDi...x?RecipeID=292
Old 08-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #116
pinkxray
DIS Veteran

Your day at BB sounds very relaxing. I can't believe you made it almost to closing.

We had the same exact experience at MM. I thought someone was going to ask us if we seated ourselves b/c it took quite some time before we saw our waitress although our section wasn't too busy and once we met her we saw that she had been around a few times. We have always waited at least 30 minutes too in that tiny lobby area. I doubt we will go back any time soon.

I love the matching shirts at DHS. How cute
Old 08-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #117
dtr_angel

next update should be up tomorrow. I wanted to finish tonight but my head is killing me. I plan to finish this trip report very soon! Thanks for being patient for those of you that stuck this out with me

Old 08-24-2011, 08:11 PM   #118
dtr_angel

Epa-cot

Sorry my update did get posted on Monday. I have had terrible headaches for the past few days and I've spent minimal time on the computer since the screen seemed to aggravate it. Each month the side effects of the fertility drugs get worse but I know it will be worth it

The alarm was set for 630 since we wanted to be at Epcot for rope drop at 8. When the alarm went off, I got up and reset it for 7 haha. We finally got up at 7:10. We ran up to the CL lounge to grab breakfast and took it back to our room to eat while we got ready.

I had fruit & a pastry with pineapple juice as always but this morning also had a bowl of oatmeal. DH had the regular.

We got ready and left the hotel just after 8 – oops, looks like we missed rope drop. We waited a few minutes for a bus and then we were off to Epcot! It was 830 when we made it through the turnstiles. Okay, only 30 minutes behind schedule.

The F&G topiaries were gone! It made me glad we stopped to have pictures taken our first trip to Epcot on the second night, and that we got to see them before they disappeared. We were lucky to see them at all as the F&G festival technically ended before we even arrived at Disney.

W didn’t stop for pictures are we were on a mission… we wanted a FP for Soarin’! When we got there the stand by wait was 30 minutes and the return time was for 10:39-11:39. We grabbed a FP and then headed over to TT to see if we could score a short standby wait. It was 9am exactly at this point so the general public would be making their way into the park. The standby for TT was 20 minutes but immediately jumped to 40. Not happening. There was no wait at Mission Space so we headed over there. We went for the green side. I had done it once before and it was okay, but I’m afraid Orange would make me motion sick or give me a terrible headache so I wanted to play it safe. We were the ONLY people on the green side. We ended up being the only 2 on our flight so we both had to play 2 roles.

We had trouble when we were writing in our trip journal at the end of the night in what order the next few things happened. It shouldn’t change the story any though, but I thought I’d throw that in here.

After Mission Space we decided to head over to the seas with Nemo and Friends.

We both love this area! Our big love bear’s name is Nemo, and we both love the movie. We decided to ride the Nemo clam mobile ride first. I love the queue for this, you feel like you are on the beach and underwater! There was no wait so I was sad I didn’t get to take any pictures in here since we were booking it on through.

I attempted to take a few pictures, here’s the ones that kinda turned out…

I had that song stuck in my head, now it’s in there now… gosh I miss Disney World!

After we rode the ride, we headed over to Turtle Talk with Crush. While we waited, we did the quiz. We were about the second party waiting around for the next show. I couldn’t believe the people that were pushing and shoving and being obnoxious to get into the theatre first. I was also annoyed at the number of adults that thought they were too good to keep swimming all the way to the end of the row and stopped where they wanted to sit – in the middle. Why can’t adults follow directions? Anyway, as always it was a cute show. I’m now regretting that we didn’t go upstairs and check out the aquarium some more. Getting a picture in Bruce’s mouth would’ve been impossible. We headed to the gift shop. I wanted to make a name tag for Nemo’s the cat’s collar that had Nemo the fish on it. Unfortunately those machines don’t take the KTTW card and that is all we had carried with us. Next time! We looked around and then headed out. By this time the ice cream carts were finally opened and we were able to grab our first frozen banana!

It was good, but the banana was too frozen. DH ate most of it, my teeth are really sensitive. We should have gotten a Mickey bar! Do you believe that we have never had Mickey bars in 4 trips to Disney World? That was our first purchase at an ice cream cart. Next trip will be our 5th trip and there will still be lots of firsts to be had, even for veterans like us! While we were eating our frozen banana, we discovered a whole duck family. They were absolutely adorable; I had to snag a picture.

A mommy duck, a daddy duck, and two babies. So cute!
We headed back over to Test Track, and grabbed a fast pass for after lunch, 12:15 – 1:15.

Then we headed back over to The Land, and cashed in our Soarin’ fast passes. We both love that ride. My favorite part of it is the smells. I wish it was easier to ride, it’s so darn popular!

At this point, it was just before 1130 and we decided to head to the World Showcase. Our bellies were empty, and we were hoping to catch a character meet & greet while we were over that way.

Where did we eat, and what characters did we see? Stay tuned!!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:14 AM   #119
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Enjoyed your update, but I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering with headaches. I hope you feel better soon!

Not quite rope drop, but not bad. You still beat out the offsite guests.

I LOVE your pictures from Finding Nemo. We haven't been in a few years.

I agree on the frozen bananas. They sound and look much better than they actually are. Mickey bars are always a good call!

Sounds like a fun morning so far, and finding a place to eat is a good problem to have at EPCOT! Hmm, where to go??? My favorite is Tangierine Cafe, but I don't think that is where you go. Let's guess one of the newer places, Via Napoli or the Hacienda in Mexico.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #120
dtr_angel

Quote:
Bummer about the service at MM. But that was a good idea, taking your desserts to go and then eating them while you wait for F! to start.

Love your Sorcerer Mickey tank!
Saving the desserts ending up being areally good idea. Thanks - I made it myself, it's an iron on transfer. I had an Epcot one too

Quote:
Mmmm- the beignets looked yummy!

Earl of Sandwich- OK, Boston is getting an Earl of Sandwich. But it is kind of a good news/bad news story. The location of the restaurant is a former men's restroom in the Public Gardens. Seriously!!!

I love the Photo Pass pictures as you are entering HS! The coordinated shirts and sunglasses- you guys look really cute!

Sorry the meal at Mama Melrose was not better, or quicker. Never thought to order frozen cappucinos as a drink. Brilliant! We had one meal at MM- a Fantasmic package in 2009. We enjoyed our meal, but dinner was like 3:40 or something like that. What a good idea to save your desserts for the Fantasmic wait.

I thought you had scored great seats for Fantasmic. I didn't know there was a splash zone!
The beignets were amazing. It definitely made use want to stay at POFQ so we could have them every day! I remember you telling me about that EoS in Boston. Eww, can't say I'd be racing to eat there LOL. Yeah I'm weird, I coordinate our outfits. We hardly ever get pictures taken together except on a Disney vacation though! I don't know that we'll be in a hurry to go back to Mama Melrose, but I wouldn't say never. There is just a lack of good TS in HS. Beware of the splash zone... I think I am over the whole F! thing lol.

Quote:
So, I did make the Cinnamon Stewed Chicken a few nights ago. It was pretty easy and tasty, although I'm sure not as good as it was at Kouzzina.

I took a picture while it was cooking. I wish I had taken a picture when it was plated with orzo and sauteed zucchini (from my garden), but my husband thinks am weird enough taking pictures of food at restaurants.

I think taking pictures of our dinner would send him over the edge.

But I took this before he go home from work!

Here's a repost of the recipe link: http://www.magicalmountain.net/WDWDi...x?RecipeID=292
mmmm that looks so good! Thanks for the picture in the recipe, I definitely want to make it sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
Your day at BB sounds very relaxing. I can't believe you made it almost to closing.

We had the same exact experience at MM. I thought someone was going to ask us if we seated ourselves b/c it took quite some time before we saw our waitress although our section wasn't too busy and once we met her we saw that she had been around a few times. We have always waited at least 30 minutes too in that tiny lobby area. I doubt we will go back any time soon.

I love the matching shirts at DHS. How cute
I can't believe it either! We barely make it at a park until after lunch LOL. Mama Melrose would've been so much better if the service didn't suck. Thanks! I coordinated most of our outfits LOL.

Quote:
Enjoyed your update, but I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering with headaches. I hope you feel better soon!

Not quite rope drop, but not bad. You still beat out the offsite guests.

I LOVE your pictures from Finding Nemo. We haven't been in a few years.

I agree on the frozen bananas. They sound and look much better than they actually are. Mickey bars are always a good call!

Sounds like a fun morning so far, and finding a place to eat is a good problem to have at EPCOT! Hmm, where to go??? My favorite is Tangierine Cafe, but I don't think that is where you go. Let's guess one of the newer places, Via Napoli or the Hacienda in Mexico.
Thanks! I've felt a little better since yesterday but now I'm in the eat absolutely everything in site and still be hungry phase. NOW would be the perfect time to be in Disney World, I'd SO get my money's worth haha.

I can't wait to try a Mickey bar on our next trip. They should sell them at the market so you can have a piece of Disney at home.

Tangerine Cafe is in Morocco, right? We have eaten there before, and the place we ended up was somewhere we had never been.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: