Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After > Completed trip reports and planning journals
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #31
iluvwdw4ever
DIS Veteran

Love your dress!! Where did you find it??
Old 09-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #32
VowRenewal13
Mouseketeer

Thank you for your TR. Your pictures are wonderful and you gown was fantastic. We will be renewing our vows on the Dream July 14-18 2013. We will be using the ship photographer so it is good to know you were happy with them. I have decided on the Under the Sea cake because it has a little bit of color on it. We would like to use our original vows and maybe add a something else. I wanted two non-disney songs (Theme from "Somewhere In Time" and "Still the One" by Orleans, but had read that it doesn't work as well as using Disney songs. Since I have months until our cruise, I can always make changes. What time was your ceremony? Since this is my second cruise on the Dream to the Bahamas, I don't need to get off the ship but the rest of the family might want to go on an excursion. Would they have time for and excursion? Did you bring decorations for the ceremony site? It is good to read about recent vow renewals. Thanks!
VowRenewal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #33
Linden Lady
Mouseketeer

Thank you! We had a fabulous time! Our ceremony wasn't until evening - about 5 pm so I think there should be enough time for family excursions. I just didn't want to be pressed for time. I still needed time for hair, make up and dress.
I've heard that there are new cake and flower options thru disney fairytale weddings! I'm a tiny bit jealous! lol.
But they've also raised the price by $500 since my VR so I'm not sure the new otions are worth that much of an increase!
I did bring a few decorations from home. I just gave them to the on-board coordinator and she decorated the room for me.
Linden Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #34
stephenowen
Earning My Ears

Love it! I especially like the picture of you walking into the sunset. Just beautiful!
stephenowen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: