Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #1081
baw
Mouseketeer

Hi Mandy-- Love your Disigns- would love to request a design for an upcoming trip. I want to make tshirts using iron on transfers. I like the simple Minnie/Mickey heads that you did upthread (#1078). I have 4 people on the trip, and I was hoping you could personalize the heads with names and a short slogan in DISNEY font>

we have:
female (minnie head):
Maureen
Celebrating my 40th birthday in 2012

female (minnie)
Beth

female (minnie)
Karen

male (mickey head)
Sean
along for the ride...
It's MY FIRST TRIP

I completely trust your judgement with placement of the text, etc. I'd like the image to be fairly simple, but I love your work, so I"m sure I'll be happy with anything you can provide. Thanks for your help!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #1082
ksloane
DIS Veteran

Your DISigns are amazing!

When you have time, I'd love

the image with the wave coming into the beach and donald protecting his sand castle.....Could it say Mom and Daughter Family Vacation

the cruise preserver that says Kimberly and Cameron aboard the Disney Magic June 17-30

the night time image of the Magic with the city in the background...if possible, I'd like it to just say Cruising on the Magic (without the With the Jones') and then three variations for dates...June 17-30, 2012, June 17-22, 2012 and June 22-30, 2012. I want to use them for gifts on our b2b cruises.

Thanks again!
WDW: July 2006 - POR; December 2007 - POP; August 2008 - POP; June 2010 - ASMovies & POP; November 2010 - Global Resort Home; June 2011 - POP; October 2012 - ASMusic; June 2013 - CBR & AoA; October 2014 - Pop
DCL: June 2010 - Wonder; June 2012 - B2B Magic; December 2013/January 2014 - B2B Wonder; March 2014 - Dream; August 2015 - Wonder
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #1083
6toDisney2012
Earning My Ears

Hi!
Have a trip coming up in a couple weeks and was wondering if I could get 2 more pressed penny tubes for m&m's and mento's for our friends that are going with! (tubes are red, and she would like to make sure it matches/coordinates, so prob not hot pink on minnie etc)

Mickey with Luke
Minnie with Halle

Thank you so much! Love your work!
Old 01-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #1084
Mommy to Two Princes
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_mandy View Post
I've done both sizes for the pennies. Have a great trip!

Mandy
I just LOVE these!!! My boys will be so excited! Thank you for all your hard work!
Old 01-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #1085
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCLaholic-mom View Post
Mandy - I was wondering if you could do a name fill with a character other than Disney? My son is on a Johnny Bravo (from Nickelodean) kick right now and I know he will think it funny if he saw that on the ship's room door. Let me know. Thanks!!!
I can do this. I just need to know his name

Thanks
Mandy
Old 01-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #1086
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobchwalek View Post
Oh thank u so much!!! That looks wonderful! I showed my kids and they thought it was the coolest thing ever!! Thank u from all of them too ! If I could have the last names Chwalek that would be great and if it's not to much trouble could I get it color filled? If it is please don't! If so Brent red heather orange brynn pink Paige green kori purpal Joel blue Owen yellow

Again thank u so much. my kids are so excited and my girls love to dress alike
Thank u heather
Here you are Heather!

Mandy
Old 01-07-2012, 08:12 AM   #1087
bobchwalek
Earning My Ears

Oh my gosh that is the greatest thing EVER!!!!!!! Thank u so much! Thank u thank u thank u!!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #1088
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by baw View Post
Hi Mandy-- Love your Disigns- would love to request a design for an upcoming trip. I want to make tshirts using iron on transfers. I like the simple Minnie/Mickey heads that you did upthread (#1078). I have 4 people on the trip, and I was hoping you could personalize the heads with names and a short slogan in DISNEY font>

we have:
female (minnie head):
Maureen

female (minnie)
Beth

female (minnie)
Karen

male (mickey head)
Sean
along for the ride...
It's MY FIRST TRIP

I completely trust your judgement with placement of the text, etc. I'd like the image to be fairly simple, but I love your work, so I"m sure I'll be happy with anything you can provide. Thanks for your help!
Have a wonderful trip!

Mandy
Old 01-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #1089
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6toDisney2012 View Post
Hi!
Have a trip coming up in a couple weeks and was wondering if I could get 2 more pressed penny tubes for m&m's and mento's for our friends that are going with! (tubes are red, and she would like to make sure it matches/coordinates, so prob not hot pink on minnie etc)

Mickey with Luke
Minnie with Halle

Thank you so much! Love your work!
Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy
Old 01-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #1090
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachandgarry View Post
Hiya,

Your disigns are wonderful, could I make a few requests please? I hope I'm not asking too many (if I am, I'm really sorry!)

For this one: mackenzieSurprise.jpg could you change it to Surprise, you are going to Disneyland Paris and the name Matthew, please. Would it be possible to do one with the today and one without? I can't decide which way to tell him yet - a week in advance or on the day!

Also, if it is not too much could I request this one: oliviaannamatthewLicensePlateFab51.jpg but with two changes: could you change it to Disneyland Paris and the name as Matthew, please.

This one (already Disneyland Paris) so can you just change the name to Matthew please: riverLicensePlateCars.jpg

Also, could we have this one as Matthew please - madisonsurprisemm.jpg

The gift tag series, starting with brinleyychipanddalegifttag.jpg could you make them with Matthew on please.... (I think there's Piglet, Pooh, Chip and Dale, Ariel and a Princess one)

Thanks so much in advance, I feel like I've asked for too many so if you can't do them I completely understand. It probably looks like I'm a bit loony having such similar things, but my son is Autistic and learning disabilities, and really struggles with communication and comprehension. For example, if he's thinking about Mickey Mouse and I try to put a Cars sign on his buggy he would quite possibly have a meltdown. If I have a choice to offer him, he's much better because he can choose. Sounds daft, but I've learnt from experience that I'm better preparing for these things and not needing it, than thinking it will be fine and having a disastrous holiday because I didn't plan well enough!

Thanks again, sorry to have rambled!

Rachel x
Sure thing Rachel! Have a wonderful trip!

Mandy
Old 01-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #1091
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrmesq View Post
Mandy

First I want to thank you in advance for any designs you are able to create for my family.
I have been looking at all of your designs over the past few days. I just discovered these boards and I am amazed by your creative talent and generosity to share your work.

If you are able, I would like to ask you to personalize some of your disigns for our trip. We leave on January to celebrate my daughter's sixth birthday. I would love the following:

In post, 886, you created a Phineas and Ferb design in front of DHS with a name in the left corner. Could I get three of these one for Maia, one for Keith and one for Lori.

I would also like some name fills:
1) Happy Birthday Maia - with Lilo and Stitch
2) Maia - with Nightmare before Christmas characters any are great, but she loves lock, shock an barrel
3) Maia -with phineas, ferb and perry

Also, the large number filled with names and a character in front (like post 891) with
number - 6
Name - Maia
Character - Stitch

And last, Pressed pennies and matching Pressed Penny money with stitch or Lilo and Stitch.

Thank you so much for your help!
Have a wonderful trip!

Mandy
Old 01-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #1092
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksloane View Post
Your DISigns are amazing!

When you have time, I'd love

the image with the wave coming into the beach and donald protecting his sand castle.....Could it say Mom and Daughter Family Vacation

the cruise preserver that says Kimberly and Cameron aboard the Disney Magic June 17-30

the night time image of the Magic with the city in the background...if possible, I'd like it to just say Cruising on the Magic (without the With the Jones') and then three variations for dates...June 17-30, 2012, June 17-22, 2012 and June 22-30, 2012. I want to use them for gifts on our b2b cruises.

Thanks again!
Sure thing! Have a wonderful cruise!

Mandy
Old 01-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #1093
ClassicPooh2
Mouseketeer

Hi Mandy- So many great designs! Thanks for doing this.

I would appreciate the life preserver saying:
Sobolik Family Vacation
Aboard the
Disney Magic
February 4-11, 2012

I would also appreciate the beach scene with sandcastle and wave saying:
The Soboliks MAGIC-al Vacation with Magic being filled.

Thanks!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #1094
Rachandgarry
DIS Veteran

Mandy,

Thank you ever so much for my graphics, they are absolutely awesome! When everything's printed and done I'll make sure to take some piccies and post them.

Have a good weekend, thanks again!!!

Rachel x
WDW Commando Club member #197
Old 01-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #1095
lrmesq
Earning My Ears

You are awesome!

Mandy
Thank you, thank you, thank you for these designs! My daughter will be so excited. Now i have to get to work on her shirts. You have such a wonderful talent.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: