Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #256
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie1042 View Post
Okay, I went through some of your stuff and the best match is on page 11 post 155. Just the combination of the blues and greens is perfect. It is the back round of the tinkerbell Lexi's room. The other one that might work is on page 16 post 236. The sponge paint like back round on this would also work. I like the blue and green on the best. Hope this helps. Sorry to be such a pain. Connie
Hi Connie,

It's not a worry to change the background. Here it is:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline  
Old 07-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #257
connie1042
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kasson, MN
Posts: 2,584

Nice Job

Perfect. Looks great. Thanks again. Connie
connie1042 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #258
Grace and Mickey
DIS Veteran
 
Grace and Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,061

Hi Mandy
Your designs are beautiful.
I was wondering if you will be able to do a name full for my grandaughter 1st birthday?

if you can i need it to say"

Princess Klarissa is turning 1!!!

Could you please use princess , and in pink please We are having a princess party. and will use this for the invites.

Thank so much, you time is greatly appreciateed.
__________________
Grace and Mickey is offline  
Old 07-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #259
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace and Mickey View Post
Hi Mandy
Your designs are beautiful.
I was wondering if you will be able to do a name full for my grandaughter 1st birthday?

if you can i need it to say"

Princess Klarissa is turning 1!!!

Could you please use princess , and in pink please We are having a princess party. and will use this for the invites.

Thank so much, you time is greatly appreciateed.
Thank you for the compliments! I had to write out 1 b/c the font made the one look like an "I". Have a great party!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline  
Old 07-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #260
ttfn2u2pooh
Mouseketeer
 
ttfn2u2pooh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pacific Northwest, USA
Posts: 240

Mandy... love all of you DISign's. Can I ask for a couple more?

I'd love to get the name Allison done in Cinderella. And the name Morgan done in Nala and Simba from the Lion King.

Also, would you be able to create a birthday invite for me? Some sort of Cinderella invitation for Nancy and Allison's birthdays on Sept. 3rd, 2011. I can give you more specific but wanted to know if you had time to even do something like this.

Thank you so much.
__________________
ttfn2u2pooh is offline  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #261
Grace and Mickey
DIS Veteran
 
Grace and Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,061

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_mandy View Post
Thank you for the compliments! I had to write out 1 b/c the font made the one look like an "I". Have a great party!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mandy
This SOOO beautiful
Thank you very much You are awesome. Thanks for helping with the magic.
__________________
Grace and Mickey is offline  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #262
Jen M
Mouseketeer
 
Jen M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 210

I looked through your names and I am sorry if I missed this request but is it possible to get Ethan in Phineas and Ferb and possible a number 7 or something that say's: It's my 7th Birthday

Thanks
__________________
Jen M is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #263
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttfn2u2pooh View Post
Mandy... love all of you DISign's. Can I ask for a couple more?

I'd love to get the name Allison done in Cinderella. And the name Morgan done in Nala and Simba from the Lion King.

Also, would you be able to create a birthday invite for me? Some sort of Cinderella invitation for Nancy and Allison's birthdays on Sept. 3rd, 2011. I can give you more specific but wanted to know if you had time to even do something like this.

Thank you so much.
No problem!

I've done up a little invite. Tell me what you like (or dislike), if you want something added/changed. Let me know and we can figure it out:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #264
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen M View Post
I looked through your names and I am sorry if I missed this request but is it possible to get Ethan in Phineas and Ferb and possible a number 7 or something that say's: It's my 7th Birthday

Thanks
Sorry Jen that I missed it. If you want me to change the number, let me know:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #265
aluckyduck
Earning My Ears
 
aluckyduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 42

I love your name designs! I would love it if you could please make 2 for my twins, Jack and Izzy and a number 2. Can you do something with a Mickey background? They both LOVE Mickey Mouse and will be having a Mickey themed Birthday. If not only Mickey, the Fab five would be fine, or some sort of mix of Disney characters.

Thank you so much! I won't need them right away, not until the 15th of August.

Thanks again!
Jill
aluckyduck is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #266
TammieB
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8

Your designs are absolutely fabulous! Is there anyway you could make these for me?

Barry - goofy
Tammie - monster's inc ( if you have it) or Minnie
Cody - cars

Thank you so much for your time.
TammieB is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #267
mom2aboy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 2

Request :)

First of all, great work!

I'm wondering if you could create the following pieces for me:

1 - I'm going to Disney World with flying Mickey and the name Connor at the bottom
2 - A stroller license tag: Connor's Spaceship with Buzz Lightyear

Thanks!


Also a general question, what are the fast pass disigns for?
mom2aboy is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #268
brykerstett
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5

Request

Hi I am new to this forum and I LOVE your designs, I would like to request a few if you have time! If this is too many please let me know! Thanks!!
Can I please have name fills for
Brooke - rapunzel and a minnie mouse.
Brandon - toy story and mickey mouse
Can you also do a rapunzel shirt with Brooke's name, a minnie mouse head with a bow with Brooke's name and the princess t shirt design with Brooke's name.
And for Brandon could you do that Buzz lightyear design that you have done for others and a mickey mouse head with Brandon written in it.

Thank you so much!!
brykerstett is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #269
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by brykerstett View Post
Hi I am new to this forum and I LOVE your designs, I would like to request a few if you have time! If this is too many please let me know! Thanks!!
Can I please have name fills for
Brooke - rapunzel and a minnie mouse.
Brandon - toy story and mickey mouse
Can you also do a rapunzel shirt with Brooke's name, a minnie mouse head with a bow with Brooke's name and the princess t shirt design with Brooke's name.
And for Brandon could you do that Buzz lightyear design that you have done for others and a mickey mouse head with Brandon written in it.

Thank you so much!!
Thanks for the compliments! Here you go:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #270
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammieB View Post
Your designs are absolutely fabulous! Is there anyway you could make these for me?

Barry - goofy
Tammie - monster's inc ( if you have it) or Minnie
Cody - cars

Thank you so much for your time.
Not a problem:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: