Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #76
ccstar
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PryncessLace View Post
Have you ever been during the holidays before? It is my favorite time of the year!
Halloween is actually our fav holiday at WDW, but its Disney.... EVERY DAY is magical at Disney!
ccstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #77
PryncessLace
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccstar

Halloween is actually our fav holiday at WDW, but its Disney.... EVERY DAY is magical at Disney!
This is true! We went to the MNSSP last year for the first time and it was one of our best Disney expriences ever. That parade is amazing! I can't wait to do it again next year.
PryncessLace is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #78
PryncessLace
Mouseketeer

Quote:

We picked this cruise hoping it would be less than packed..... its how we enjoy the parks, too. (filling required msg posting )
I'm with ya on that one! I've never been during a peak time and don't plan on it anytime soon. We do our Christmas visits at the beginning of December.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #79
ccstar
Earning My Ears

questions....

Im curious what everyone is doing.... The way im interpreting this FE thing is that there really are no rules....

Are FE gifts for each person in the cabin or a gift per cabin or both?
Is everyone planning on doing 1 night or multiple nights for distributing?

There is also a FE page on Facebook and some really creative people posting their ideas.... some of which im intending to "borrow". Depending on how motivated we get, my daughter (10) and I will be doing gifts for each person and possibly an overall cabin gift. Since its such a small group (so far) I'm thinking we will be making more than 1 visit to each FE. Again.... this is all speculation and will depend on our motivation level as the weeks progress!!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #80
ccstar
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PryncessLace View Post
This is true! We went to the MNSSP last year for the first time and it was one of our best Disney expriences ever. That parade is amazing! I can't wait to do it again next year.
YES! That parade is my fav of all them.... except maybe the Electric Light Parade.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #81
PryncessLace
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximouse
Thanks for the reply!! This sounds like so much fun & should add so much to our little guy's trip!!

Maximouse
David, Terri & Max
1st Disney Cruise
NO Allergies
I'll send my email when I able to private message?? It says I have to send 10 messages or something?

Will you email us the complete list - about how far out from sailing - I am not sure how many gifts to get & want to make sure I understand what we are doing!

Do we just drop off our gifts at the door of those cabins you give us on any night we choose?

Thanks!!
I will email out the spreadsheet the first time around oct.20th and then I will send out another one Nov. 11th with any changes or additions. I'm making the absolute cutoff for Nov. 11th.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #82
PryncessLace
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximouse

Do we just drop off our gifts at the door of those cabins you give us on any night we choose?

Thanks!!
& yep, that is exactly how it works!
Old 09-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #83
PryncessLace
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Im curious what everyone is doing.... The way im interpreting this FE thing is that there really are no rules....

Are FE gifts for each person in the cabin or a gift per cabin or both?
Is everyone planning on doing 1 night or multiple nights for distributing?
You are interpreting correctly! You can do as many as you like & they can be per cabin or per person. I'm going to be doing per person, and if the group stays small then I might do a cabin gift as well. Do you have a link to the FB page?
Old 09-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #84
beachmama50
Earning My Ears

FE info

Fish extenders can be purchased on ETSY or EBay for anyone who wants to purchase one. There are some really cute and creative ones out there. I made ours, but I'm not nearly as creative as some people! I'm having so much fun buying and making stuff to give out!
beachmama50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #85
ccstar
Earning My Ears

FB page for FE ideas and sharing

Here's the link for the FE Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/***************/
Old 09-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #86
ccstar
Earning My Ears

FB page

and its not just the FE's, its about the fillers, too
Old 09-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #87
PryncessLace
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the link! I sent a request to join
Old 09-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #88
beachmama50
Earning My Ears

FE info

Was in Dollar Tree yesterday and they had soooooo much stuff that could be used for FE gifts - kids and adults! I'm so excited about one of my choices! Got to do a little work on them, but I think they will go over great! Can't wait for November to get here. I'm still working on Pirate costumes also, so I'm staying really busy while I wait!!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #89
beachmama50
Earning My Ears

Anybody out there?

It's gotten really quiet on here again. I know we're not booked on a ghost ship!
Hopefully, we'll have some other excited cruisers joining in the FE exchange soon. I'm finding so many cute ideas and it's hard to pick just a few to do. I did check out the facebook link that was posted on here. Wow, what creativity! I'm so envious of all the expert scrapbookers out there. I wish I had all the machines for cutting and embroidery, etc! Come on all you November 25th Dreamers, let's FE!!!!!:
Old 09-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #90
PryncessLace
Mouseketeer

I think I have most of my ideas together. I've got Mommies, Grandmommies, famliy gifts, adults, boys, and little girls. I need to figure out something for the tweens & teens though.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: