Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #151
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

Always sad when a TR is over but more so with yours! I truly loved it - you took amazing pics and gave me lots of tips Can't wait for your next one!

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
Old 07-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #152
teachermommy78
DIS Veteran

I'm so sad this'd your trip is over!!! I love katie's goal of making it past midnight. She sounds so much like Sophie.
1995 Off Property, 2000 Disney Cruise and Wilderness Lodge, 2008 All Star Movies, 2011 POP Century, 2013 Port Orleans Riverside/Polynesian, 2013 Christmas Port Orleans Riverside, 2014 will be BCV, BLT and Port Orleans Riverside

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #153
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Darn, I hate when TR's end.

I love the gift you got Joe for Father's Day.

What a great last day at the parks.

I really enjoyed your TR, Mary Ellen, and getting to know you and your family through your TR.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #154
lbuzz52
DIS Veteran

I love the pearl settings! and i do think the pearl itself was $16.

and i love the cinnamin rolls! sooooo good. I wish i had one right now!

I thought SM was really jerky and could imagine it giving and issue to someone who didn't heed the warnings.

You got so much done before 9 with your EMH! i'm impressed!

i think that is going to be the Snow White Mine train ride.

Speedway is so painful! I was trying to do the pedal with my left foot and it didn't make it the whole way. Of course there isn't really any way to stop softly to switch feet LOL

I can't believe you are talking solo rides! they just grow up too quickly!!!!

Thanks for sharing your trip! you have a lovely family! hope to see a ticker soon!

May 2011 CBR TR. Oct 2012 POR PTR . May 2011 PTR. Oct/Nov 09 TR

Contemporary 1986 Contemporary 1988 Polynesian 1989 Disneyland 1998 Disneyland 2008 Saratoga Springs 2009 Caribbean Beach 2011Port Orleans Riverside Princess Room 2012 Caribbean Beach Pirate Room 2013 Disneyland 2014 WDW/Cruise 2015

Last edited by lbuzz52; 07-25-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #155
Moira222
Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

I can't believe I missed seeing these - somehow I didn't get my "auto" notice, though work has been zany zny and I've not even had time to pop over to DIS that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
I just went back and I saw that my last post never posted. Normally I would just let it go, but it was my Happy Birthday Katie post.

Happy Belated Birthday Katie!!!!!

I can't believe your trip is over already.

I feel like I am never going to finish my trip report

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Hopefully you will have a nice new ticker soon.
Thanks for Katie's birthday wish - she is sleeping in this morning but I will tell her when she wakes up!

I am glad you are still working on your TR...makes my trip feel longer!
I so wish I could have a June ticker up there but we are waiting to see if things turn around for us financially first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
Always sad when a TR is over but more so with yours! I truly loved it - you took amazing pics and gave me lots of tips Can't wait for your next one!
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermommy78 View Post
I'm so sad this'd your trip is over!!! I love katie's goal of making it past midnight. She sounds so much like Sophie.
She was so cute and happy when she realized that she was out past midnight. So exotic a thing for a little girl! I am sure that she and Sophie would be BFFs in three seconds!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Darn, I hate when TR's end.

I love the gift you got Joe for Father's Day.

What a great last day at the parks.

I really enjoyed your TR, Mary Ellen, and getting to know you and your family through your TR.
I have had so much fun posting but now I can enjoy reading everyone else's TR's. Thanks Kathy - I need to go see your TR, I found it, subbed and can't even imagine how far behind I am now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuzz52 View Post
I love the pearl settings! and i do think the pearl itself was $16.

and i love the cinnamin rolls! sooooo good. I wish i had one right now!

I thought SM was really jerky and could imagine it giving and issue to someone who didn't heed the warnings.

You got so much done before 9 with your EMH! i'm impressed!

i think that is going to be the Snow White Mine train ride.

Speedway is so painful! I was trying to do the pedal with my left foot and it didn't make it the whole way. Of course there isn't really any way to stop softly to switch feet LOL

I can't believe you are talking solo rides! they just grow up too quickly!!!!

Thanks for sharing your trip! you have a lovely family! hope to see a ticker soon!
Oh the solo ride...so cute. Wish I had video taped her happy dance when she finished.

Thanks to everyone for sharing my trip...and sharing your experiences too! I just love reading and meeting new DIS friends here.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #156
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

For some reason my notification did not go through until you posted your responses in that last post! So I missed the ending but what a great last night at MK and for staying past midnight!

I guess they assume you are done with magic by the time you make the return to the airport trip! What I would give for jacket weather wearing weather right now! Our weather man was all excited last night because "relief is on the way!" We can expect highs in the mid-90s by the weekend! I will consider relief when the highs are around 75!!

I enjoyed your TR!! I hope when you get that new ticker I will stumble upon a PTR...and the sooner the better!!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:34 AM   #157
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

I am a slacker. No excuse for not signing in weeks ago when I finished the TR...I think I thought SURELY you will come back and write a little more, post another picture...I have LOVED the excursion from the planning to the execution of it all ...what a simply MARVELOUS Birthday trip for you ALL to enjoy! I am relieved it all had a happy ending!!! the entire adventure!
Old 09-13-2011, 09:23 AM   #158
Moira222
Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am a slacker. No excuse for not signing in weeks ago when I finished the TR...I think I thought SURELY you will come back and write a little more, post another picture...I have LOVED the excursion from the planning to the execution of it all ...what a simply MARVELOUS Birthday trip for you ALL to enjoy! I am relieved it all had a happy ending!!! the entire adventure!
LOL Judy -- "slacker" is not exactly the word I would use. I"m thinking more like "super mom" "amazing" or "incredible"

The trip did have a happy ending, and I so enjoyed the whole PTR and TR process. The best part of it is that Joe is back to his usual "jonesing for Disney" ;-) and I have him totally committed to a WDW trip for just he and I for our anniversary next year. woot woot!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the fun stories that you will have to share with us after next month.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #159
pinkxray
DIS Veteran

Congrats on your new ticker!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: