Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
saphire76
Earning My Ears

My Birthday trip September 2011

Hi all!!! Well we started our trip out leaving our home at 4 a.m Yuck!!! for a 6:15 flight from Newark airport. I had shipped refillable water bottles, cereal bars and fruit snack ect. the week before. (Let's see what happens when we get there hmmm) I wanted to cut down on snack costs since I could.

It was a standard flight and I was very relived I didn't have to refuse the Bio scan being pregnant because there wasn't one phew although I was randomly selected to be fingner printed which was fine.

Touched down in Orlando and we were greeted by the awsome Magical express CM with Mickey hands. Got right on the bus and off we went to out Motel Pop century classic.

I'll finish and update in a few.....
Old 09-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
saphire76
Earning My Ears

Check in at pop century was really easy since I had used the online ck in. We booked a preferred room ($50 more for the trip) for all of you who may not know what that means it is closer to the buses, pool and food court. We arrived there at 10:30 ish and our room was already ready

I did make a friend at the pool who said she always asks for a preferred with a pool view 4th floor. ( I will do that next time) We were never in the room but it did help not having to hike.

I should point out who we were.... Me Heather 35 birthday and 4 months pregnant, My wonderful mom Ruth who paid for this birthday trip who is 62 and has a hard time walking in heat and my little man Jonas who is a little over 4.

We found our room who every one described as tiny. They were small but not too small for the 3 of us. Very neat and every window had a washcloth person in it as you walked by. Ours was a puppy. I'm not sure that we were supposed to use or open them as no one else did I saw as days went on but my bugger opened it in 10 seconds, I think before I even walked in behind them.

Our luggage was already there waiting however my snack package from NJ was not more on that later. We were very hungry getting up so early didn't give us a great breakfast. So we decided to get our 1st quick meal at the food court. Mom had the chicken with Alfredo noodles and a bread stick, diet soda and a tye dyed cheesecake (all counts as one quick meal). Jonas had the kids breakfast 3 Mickey waffles, sausage patty, 2 bacon strips and a white milk (again 1 meal) I however saw a yummy chocolate chip croissant and had to have it ( that was a snack) Everyones food was very good.

I did decide to buy 2 refillable mugs $14.99 only to be used at that resort for that trip. We filled our mugs w soda and we headed out to our 1st park he Magic kingdom!!!!!!.....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: