Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #46
fulseasmama
Mouseketeer

What a great time it looks like you had at Sea World. Great TR so far with some really great pictures. Excited to read more!
Bibbiti Bobbiti Make A Wish Helps our Boo Have Her Princess Wishes Come True!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #47
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
OMG!!! I just found this now!! I am really behind- going back to read. So sorry i'm so late!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulseasmama View Post
What a great time it looks like you had at Sea World. Great TR so far with some really great pictures. Excited to read more!
We love Sea World. Nice to see you
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #48
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran

We got back to GKTW in time to be the second family in line to meet the BIG GUY.
Sorry we didn't get very good pictures this time

The kids got to pick out their gifts. The girls picked out big my little pony's dolls. The boys all pick transformers toys.

We decide to eat Kate's Kitchen in the Ice Cream Palace. YUMMY
Afterwards we tried to catch the Carriage ride but there was a huge line up and we stayed to wait for the next one. So glad we did because we would have missed the Parade.

After the parade we got on the carriage ride. The kids loved it. (well we all did)

Here are all girls in the shirts we made. Thanks to the Creative Disigners on this board and Amy's Mickey iron ons.

We hit the party for a little bit and the kids all got their very first "snow cones" without food dyes They loved them which is all that matters right.

After our long day we went home and to sleep.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #49
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Christmas at GKTW looks like a lot of fun! love your Girls Only photo!!

Old 07-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #50
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Wow!!! What a great day!
Old 07-04-2011, 06:27 AM   #51
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

GKTW Christmas is AMAZING fun! The shirts you made are SO cute! Come on over later, I have some fun to share and you MUST see Lisa's reveal.

Last edited by blessedmom4; 07-04-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: TYPO Queen
Old 07-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #52
miprender
Michelle Boo Boo

The Christmas party looked awesome. We love the Grinch so how great was that you got to see him.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:19 PM   #53
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Christmas at GKTW looks like a lot of fun! love your Girls Only photo!!
It was a lot of fun. The kids loved the parade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
Wow!!! What a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miprender View Post
The Christmas party looked awesome. We love the Grinch so how great was that you got to see him.
The party was a lot of fun
Old 07-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #54
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran

Sorry for the lack of updates. Photobucket has been yelling at me. It is doesn't like me covering up Christian's face

Old 07-04-2011, 07:17 PM   #55
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

[QUOTE=tinytreasures;41713853][COLOR="Magenta"] It is doesn't like me covering up Christian's face

How DO you do that???
Old 07-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #56
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=blessedmom4;41716897]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytreasures View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"] It is doesn't like me covering up Christian's face

How DO you do that???
I just edit it in photobucket. It kills me to take him out. It is like he is not a member of our family I have to be careful on what pictures I pick. That is why there are a lot of Ella and Avy because those two were not in with the boys as much.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:26 PM   #57
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran

Friday was Harry Potter day. My kids were so excited to be going. It turned out to be the worst day of our trip. We did have one magical moment.
We started out the morning first in line again for our favorites.

Then we had to go eat some Waffles. Yum the kids loved those waffles. I miss them every morning
Then off to Universal. Everyone is right, it was a long walk. When we got there Auntie Bobby had a minor freak out that we were going to IA not Universal but once I showed her the back of her ticket that she was fine to go in either it was fine.
We ran into Woody Wood Pecker right away. The kids ran right up to him even though they have no idea who is was. (no picture because I can't get into grandma's pictures for some reason today).
Then we went through Dr Suess land to get to Hogwarts. We took a wrong turn and ended up in the bathrooms *Score*
When we finally found our way it was so cool. There is not way to really describe the feeling if you are a Harry Potter freak family. This is where the pixie dust came in.

After the kids all picked out wands and we fought the crowds. It was so crowded with kids. That turned out be be a problem all week (including weekends) kids on school trips. Groups of 50 to100 kids at a time.
We went on Flight of the Hippogriff I don't understand why that ride has allows little kids on, it was wicked. Hayden was to scared to go on the first time so we had to go back on. Big mistake for mommy. I got dizzy. So I had to sit out the next ride with Ella. Which everyone agreed The Forbidden Journey was the best ride of the whole trip. By this time we were all melting with the heat. It was awful. So we decide to hit The Dragon Challenge on our way out. There was a super nice guy that walked us in the back way but never told us we couldn't bring a bag on. So I got on then, had to get off before the ride started because of my bag.
We left Harry Potter after that and went back to Dr Suess land. We eat at The Circus cafe. It was good but we waited forever and ran into a bunch of school kids again. After we eat Loren and I took off with the kids. While everyone else eat, they got stuck in line after us. So we hit The cat in the Hat which was a little hard on Avy's neck so I had to support her. Then One fish, two fish we loved that ride. Next up The Caro-Seuss-el

Dad had Ella so no Ella shots. It was the cutest ride. After that we meet up with everyone else and hit The sky high trolley which was another fun ride.
That was it we had enough of the heat and school kids pushing and shoving so we left by one. We went home and grabbed our suits and hit the pool.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #58
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Looks like overall you had a good day at Seaworld.. I hope your morning at Harry Potter didnt make the whole day bad.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #59
miprender
Michelle Boo Boo

That is awesome you got to see Harry Potter. We were planning on going to IoA but will just wait another year until everyone can go on all the rides.

Too bad that was not your best day... but at least everyone looks happy in the pictures
Old 07-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #60
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Stacy texted me from WWOHP and told me that it would be a LOT better if Disney did it...I see you had a similar experience

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: