Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
jcarlstrom
Mouseketeer
 
jcarlstrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CA
Posts: 82

Alaskan Cruise ABD paperwork?

Any ABD Alaskan cruisers receive ABD paperwork yet?
Thanks,
Jennifer
jcarlstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Stitch#1
Been there, done that, can't wait to go back!!
Class A scout
 
Stitch#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Clifton Park NY
Posts: 2,317

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarlstrom View Post
Any ABD Alaskan cruisers receive ABD paperwork yet?
Thanks,
Jennifer
Not yet but we don't sail till July 12th. So far nothing has come in the mail.
__________________

Stitch#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #3
rav4lcrv
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Racine, Wisc., U.S.A.
Posts: 360

Paper work for ABD

We sail June 28th , no docs yet
__________________
disneyfix
rav4lcrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
pmotto2222
Do you want to go to Disneyland today?
 
pmotto2222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 15

We sail July 5th, no docs either.
pmotto2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #5
jcarlstrom
Mouseketeer
 
jcarlstrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: CA
Posts: 82

Abd

Spoke to ABD directly today. According to them there will be a small pre-cruise package sent for the Alaskan cruises.
However, apparently there was a snafu with getting the addresses ported from DCL's database to ABD's database so there has been a delay for the June Alaskan sailings.
The ABD agent I spoke to, however, assured me that they are rushing the packages to passengers for the early June sailings and we should receive something early next week.
Good luck,
Jennifer
jcarlstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
rav4lcrv
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Racine, Wisc., U.S.A.
Posts: 360

Docs

got the docs for the June 28th trip yesterday but nothing n ABD yet
__________________
disneyfix
rav4lcrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
Stitch#1
Been there, done that, can't wait to go back!!
Class A scout
 
Stitch#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Clifton Park NY
Posts: 2,317

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarlstrom View Post
Spoke to ABD directly today. According to them there will be a small pre-cruise package sent for the Alaskan cruises.
However, apparently there was a snafu with getting the addresses ported from DCL's database to ABD's database so there has been a delay for the June Alaskan sailings.
The ABD agent I spoke to, however, assured me that they are rushing the packages to passengers for the early June sailings and we should receive something early next week.
Good luck,
Jennifer
Thanks for that info! Can't wait to get my goodies!
__________________

Stitch#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #8
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread
 
jilljill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!
Posts: 18,143

Any updates on receiving anything from ABD for the DCL AK cruises?
__________________
Disneynutinlondon hit me
jilljill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
Stitch#1
Been there, done that, can't wait to go back!!
Class A scout
 
Stitch#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Clifton Park NY
Posts: 2,317

Nothing from ABD yet but got my cruise docs today, can't wait for July 12th to get here!
__________________

Stitch#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
MVAN
Disney Cruise Fan
 
MVAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington Metro Area
Posts: 36

ABD Paperwork

We are sailing on the June 14th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on and received our paperwork about 3 weeks ago. It was a lot simpler than the material sent out before we went on the ABD Ireland trip last year --- a package with an ABD backpack (one for each of the four travelers in our group) and a small booklet outlining the trip (very few details) and an airline bag for carry on liquids. That was it - although it did arrive about one month before our sail date - which is what we had been told.
MVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
MVAN
Disney Cruise Fan
 
MVAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington Metro Area
Posts: 36

June 7th ABD Alaska Cruise

Does anyone know if anyone is posting from the June 7th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on? It would be fun to reach those postings before we embark on Monday.
MVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #12
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel
 
sayhello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,291
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVAN View Post
Does anyone know if anyone is posting from the June 7th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on? It would be fun to reach those postings before we embark on Monday.
I haven't seen anyone posting yet. If I do, I'll post a link here.

Otherwise, you may be the first one to post! Please be sure to come back & tell us all about your trip. I know I'm dying to know about the ABD add-on!

Sayhello
__________________
Check out my Southwest Splendors Trip Report! (2008). 5 parts, full of pics & details & impressions!
My Taming the Last Frontier ABD Alaska Trip Report! (2009)! 7 parts, pictures, stories, & more impressions!
Also check out my ABD/DCL Mediterranean Magic Trip Report! (2010)
NOW POSTING! My DIS Unplugged London/Paris/Disneyland Paris Trip Report! (2011)
Now posting my Greek Odyssey Trip Report (2013)
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #13
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread
 
jilljill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!
Posts: 18,143

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVAN View Post
We are sailing on the June 14th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on and received our paperwork about 3 weeks ago. It was a lot simpler than the material sent out before we went on the ABD Ireland trip last year --- a package with an ABD backpack (one for each of the four travelers in our group) and a small booklet outlining the trip (very few details) and an airline bag for carry on liquids. That was it - although it did arrive about one month before our sail date - which is what we had been told.
I'm confused.....are you saying you received a package with a backpack for this year's ABD add-on or for your ABD Ireland trip last year?!?
__________________
Disneynutinlondon hit me
jilljill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #14
rav4lcrv
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Racine, Wisc., U.S.A.
Posts: 360

ABD box

Received the box today for the Alaska trip starting June 28th. Included were 2 back packs and a smaal book with some info.I think the plastic bags in the box are just shipping material and not ment for airport use, though I could be wrong
__________________
disneyfix
rav4lcrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:19 PM   #15
disneymath
DIS Veteran
 
disneymath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,418

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav4lcrv View Post
Received the box today for the Alaska trip starting June 28th. Included were 2 back packs and a smaal book with some info.I think the plastic bags in the box are just shipping material and not ment for airport use, though I could be wrong
Glad you got your info, though with not much time to spare! Pretty much two weeks out. (And you're in the states.) If they keep to this schedule, my family may not get ours before we leave on our trip! (Canada Customs can cause delays, and also Canada Post has recently resorted to rotating postal strikes.)

Enjoy your trip! Please report back with details, and insider tips and tricks! A few photos would be appreciated too, please!
__________________
Offsite - 1986, 1991, CBR Aug 1989, ASMo Aug 2003, WL Aug 2006, ASMu (FS) Dec 2007, AKL Aug 2008, CSR Aug 2009, BLT Aug 2010 DVC BLT since September 2010
DCL & ABD Alaskan Wonders Aug 2011, BLT (1st Trip Home) Dec 2011/Jan 2012, OKW Aug 2012, BLT (first MNSSHP) Oct 2013, DLH/VGC (first visit to CA) Aug 2014


disneymath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.