Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #1156
DISNEY FANTASY
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy2kids View Post
MickeyMomTo2...Do you mind if I ask you a question? We are considering using M&M tours and I spoke with them yesterday on the phone. Would you have any reservations about giving them your credit card information for tours that are several months away? He said they charge once you are there just wondered if you would trust them as a reputable company. Thank you for your help regarding this. One can't be too trusting these days
We used M&M Tours in August 2013 they had my credit card details, no issues at all, they had a booth where the ship docks in Skagway on the pier.

No charge before that, it was run through an IPad charge there.

Referring to an earlier post our flight wasn't with Temsco.

Last cruise AUGUST 2014 Disney Magic July 2014 12 Night Med + Greece.
Disney Wonder August 2013 Lots of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt' photo thread here,
Disney Fantasy 8/11 and 8/18 2012 back to back, Eastern and Western, Two weeks in concierge!
Disney Magic Eight cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 and 15 night Panama crossings, and 7 night Caribbean cruises.
Over 14 Previous cruises, including Disney, RCI and Princess.
Next, Disney Magic Northern Europe 2015.
DISNEY FANTASY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #1157
MickeyMomTo2
Lauren S. @baseballsbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy2kids View Post
MickeyMomTo2...Do you mind if I ask you a question? We are considering using M&M tours and I spoke with them yesterday on the phone. Would you have any reservations about giving them your credit card information for tours that are several months away? He said they charge once you are there just wondered if you would trust them as a reputable company. Thank you for your help regarding this. One can't be too trusting these days
I did give them mine and had no problems.
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2014, 04:30 PM   #1158
luvmy2kids
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info. on M&M tours. I feel better now.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #1159
Apsychmommy
Mouseketeer

This thread has a ton of awesome info--thank you everyone! We are going on this cruise in late July and I will have a 3 and 5 year old with me so I'm trying to find excursions that are age appropriate. We are also on a somewhat tighter budget so I'm hoping to book many of the excursions independently.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:34 AM   #1160
SZ2016
Mouseketeer

Has anyone done the more expensive dog sled excursion where you fly up the glacier and there's no go-cart type thing involved. I don't remember the name but I know it's about $500 a person. I really want to do this but want to make sure it's worth the $2,000 it will cost my family.TIA.
SZ2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:13 PM   #1161
98slowbra
Earning My Ears

I know we did the Bering Sea crab fishermens tour in Ketchikan and Pilots Choice in Juneau and love them both, best sites we have every seen. Here are some pics from both. Best I have been on as of yet, I would give these 2 excursions A+++ just for the pics I got.
Bering Sea pics

Helicopter ride pics

Last edited by 98slowbra; 01-13-2014 at 12:24 PM.
98slowbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #1162
piglet33
DIS Veteran

Beautiful pictures 98slowbra!
Old 01-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #1163
DISNEY FANTASY

Quote:
Originally Posted by piglet33 View Post
Agree!

Disney Wonder August 2013 Lots of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt' photo thread here,
Disney Fantasy 8/11 and 8/18 2012 back to back, Eastern and Western, Two weeks in concierge!
Disney Magic Eight cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 and 15 night Panama crossings, and 7 night Caribbean cruises.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:19 PM   #1164
98slowbra
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Thank you so much, I am no pro for sure but I try my best, I could post a ton more but do not want to take over the thread with pics of the best place to see for us so far. The excursions were unreal in Alaska and it is hands down the best trip we have been on so far. I can post more if the OP wants me to but this is not my thread.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:27 PM   #1165
DISNEY FANTASY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98slowbra View Post
Thank you so much, I am no pro for sure but I try my best, I could post a ton more but do not want to take over the thread with pics of the best place to see for us so far. The excursions were unreal in Alaska and it is hands down the best trip we have been on so far. I can post more if the OP wants me to but this is not my thread.
I am sure people want yo see them, I put mine on a trip report thread. Also a blog.

Old 01-13-2014, 12:31 PM   #1166
misseulalie
DIS Veteran

Tell me what you think about these excursions. We are down to these at each port:
Juneau-Mendenhall Float trip and Mendenhall Glacier an Whale Quest.

Ketchikan-This gets confusing... Hubby and older daughter will do Bear Creek Zipline and younger daughter and I will do Annette Island Cultural Celebration. Then we will all do the lumberjack show.

Skagway- Glacier Lake Kayak and White Pass Rail.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:19 PM   #1167
98slowbra
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEY FANTASY View Post
I am sure people want yo see them, I put mine on a trip report thread. Also a blog.
I put them in the trip report if you would like to see more of them. Thanks bud.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:32 PM   #1168
DISNEY FANTASY

Quote:
I put them in the trip report if you would like to see more of them. Thanks bud.

Yes, go for it.

Old 01-13-2014, 01:39 PM   #1169
piglet33
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow! They are amazing. Thank you so much for posting the others. I can't wait for our cruise now.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:57 PM   #1170
98slowbra
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Wow! They are amazing. Thank you so much for posting the others. I can't wait for our cruise now.
I replied to your post in that thread and thanks.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: