Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #1171
IndyNana
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40

Year Fill

Please, can anyone help me? I would love it you could create a 2012 year character fill with the old Disney characters of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy! If there is room, depending on how you do this, it would also be nice to have princesses Belle, Rapunzel, and Pooh characters as well. I know that may be asking a lot, so I will feel blessed if you can at least do the old characters.

I have a MAC and the instructions I have found on this site are apparently for a PC and I have been unsuccessful in doing this myself.

Please let me know if this would be possible.
I thank you in advance, as I know you are all busy, but so talented.

Respectfully
Nana
IndyNana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #1172
chimilady
DIS Veteran
 
chimilady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: America's Birthplace
Posts: 1,006

When you have a moment, can I please get a Princess fill for the name "Daphne"? Thanks!
__________________
chimilady is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #1173
Kathy29
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Darlington, Co Durham
Posts: 24

name fills

Thank you so much the girls will be so pleased with them.

Kathy
Kathy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #1174
nms1206
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 48

Thank you so much.
nms1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #1175
momtothejazz
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 54

requests

Hello!
Could I please make a few more name fill requests?? We just love your Disigns!!!

Jasmine - Purple princess design with Tiana
Lucas- Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Also I haven't seen these in your thread but if you could do them

Lucas -Angry Birds
Jasmine -Power Rangers Samurai

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate you!
momtothejazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #1176
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,307

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimilady View Post
When you have a moment, can I please get a Princess fill for the name "Daphne"? Thanks!
Sure thing!



Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #1177
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,307

For Sarah:



Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #1178
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,307

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothejazz View Post
Hello!
Could I please make a few more name fill requests?? We just love your Disigns!!!

Jasmine - Purple princess design with Tiana
Lucas- Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Also I haven't seen these in your thread but if you could do them

Lucas -Angry Birds
Jasmine -Power Rangers Samurai

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate you!
Sure thing!









Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #1179
K9pal
Just call me Miss Patient!
 
K9pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,138

Hi Mandy,

Can I please request a couple more of your fabulous namefills?

KYLIE - Rapunzel (Tangled)
KOLTON - Cars2 (if you have a graphic with Finn McMissile included, that would be awesome!!)

Thanks so much!
__________________

BLT 5/14 w/grandkids!
SSR 12/13
BLT 5/13
BLT 6/12 w/grandkids!
BLT 5/11
BLT 5/10
SSR & BCV 9-10/09
SSR 12/08
BCV & SSR 9/08
SSR 12/07
VWL 6/07 w/ grandkids!
SSR 9/06
SSR & BCV 10/05
SSR & BWV 9/04
BC 9/03
Swan 9/01
DxL 12/00
WL 9/99
CBR 9/93

offsite 1986
offsite 1985 (some flea bag hotel)
K9pal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #1180
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,307

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNana View Post
Please, can anyone help me? I would love it you could create a 2012 year character fill with the old Disney characters of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy! If there is room, depending on how you do this, it would also be nice to have princesses Belle, Rapunzel, and Pooh characters as well. I know that may be asking a lot, so I will feel blessed if you can at least do the old characters.

I have a MAC and the instructions I have found on this site are apparently for a PC and I have been unsuccessful in doing this myself.

Please let me know if this would be possible.
I thank you in advance, as I know you are all busy, but so talented.

Respectfully
Nana
Let me know if you want anything changed!



Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #1181
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran
 
absolut_mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,307

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9pal View Post
Hi Mandy,

Can I please request a couple more of your fabulous namefills?

KYLIE - Rapunzel (Tangled)
KOLTON - Cars2 (if you have a graphic with Finn McMissile included, that would be awesome!!)

Thanks so much!
Sure thing:





Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #1182
K9pal
Just call me Miss Patient!
 
K9pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,138

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! They will LOVE these! And I spy Holly Shiftwell in Kolton's name, which will tickle Kylie too (they are twins).
__________________

BLT 5/14 w/grandkids!
SSR 12/13
BLT 5/13
BLT 6/12 w/grandkids!
BLT 5/11
BLT 5/10
SSR & BCV 9-10/09
SSR 12/08
BCV & SSR 9/08
SSR 12/07
VWL 6/07 w/ grandkids!
SSR 9/06
SSR & BCV 10/05
SSR & BWV 9/04
BC 9/03
Swan 9/01
DxL 12/00
WL 9/99
CBR 9/93

offsite 1986
offsite 1985 (some flea bag hotel)
K9pal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #1183
TheHarlessFamily
Earning My Ears
 
TheHarlessFamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Northeast, TN
Posts: 70

I found this from a blog

I found this from one of my favorite blogs where they put them on a T-shirt and Something like this would be Perfect for our First Disney Trip (and as my husband would say I don't thing these are "too Corny") I was wondering if I could get 4 of these if you have time...

Can you make the first 3 Matching in style & color
with Mickey And Friends

"Maddie"
"Mommy"
"Daddy"

And then could you do another with the Princesses
"Maddie"

Thank you so much in advance!
TheHarlessFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:30 PM   #1184
olyhntr
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 10

name fill

Love your designs
could you please make a name fill for me...
Delphia -(winnie the pooh)
Delphia-(tinkerbell)
Thank you so much
olyhntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #1185
jennyf2
DIS Veteran
 
jennyf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 4 miles from DISNEY
Posts: 1,115

Oh My--these are ADORABLE! If/when you have time I would love the following:



Jenny-variety of characters
Brandon-princesses
Parker-angry birds
Amy-variety of characters
Nathan-angry birds
Jared-princesses
Karen-variety of characters
Joel-princesses
Alex-princesses


Thank you SO much!
__________________
Single FLORIDA Mom to 2 GREAT boys
Me (41) DS (20) DS (13)
# of trips---14 & counting

Now living 10 minutes from DISNEY
jennyf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: