Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2014, 06:24 PM   #1
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Hello DISigners
I have had DISigns made on this board previously and adore the amazing things you guys can all do.
I thought it might be best to post a thread (please someone set me straight if I am wrong, I won't be offended) as I have quite a lot I would like to request and I don't know if one DISigner would like to tackle the lot or if I would be better making separate requests to the different DISigners who do specific things.

Here is the story:
I am surprising my two little ones with a Christmas season trip to Disneyland Paris. They have had a horrible year as their beloved Grandad, my FIL, passed away and we are just having a horrible year all round.
So I want to bring them cheer and let them leave their woes and sadness at home for a few days. As an extra surprise my husband has agreed to come too (not a fan of the mouse if thats even possible ). And just to make it extra special I've booked us into the Disneyland Hotel but only I know this!
We are going November 24th to 28th and wont be revealing it until the 23rd! And it will literally be surprise, now into the car to go to the airport hotel!

The designs I would like to request are for part of our reveal. Here is what I would like:

Luggage tags in a gift tag shape with Duffy or particularly, if of course possible, a Christmas Duffy image and the wording:
Quigley Family
Disneyland Paris November
And with a blank rectangle for me to write our contact details on the back.

I would also love coupons to be done up for me > I would put those in gift wrapped with the new Disney pajamas for the kids to open when we reveal we are going.

2 x Airline coupons/tickets in a Christmas theme. Both in a Christmas design, with Duffy if possible to include:
Name: Jemma / James Quigley (one separate coupon each in each name please)
Flight: M1CK3Y to Disneyland Paris
Departing: Monday 24th
Returning: Friday 28th
Dublin to Charles de Gaulle

And finally I would love if I could have some letters/invites done up please!
3 in total from Mickey, Duffy and Santa Clause.

The 1st I would like is a letter from Mickey saying something like this: (with a Chef/Cafe Mickey theme)

Dear Jemma and James,

I just heard the wonderful news that you are coming to Disneyland Paris. Myself and all my friends would love if you could come for dinner in Cafe Mickey's on Wednesday night. Don't forget your autograph books.
See you real soon
Love
Mickey Mouse

The 2nd letter I would like is from Santa > with a Christmas/Disney theme and to say something like this:

Dear Jemma and James,

I would love for you both to come along to see me in Frontierland when you are at Disneyland Paris. I will be looking forward to seeing you all again and please bring along your letters so I can get the Elves to start on your gifts. Well that is of course if you guys are on the Good List! Don't forget to be extra good for Mammy and Daddy.

Looking forward to seeing you both
Love
Santa Clause.

And finally I would love a letter from Duffy to read:

Dear Jemma and James,

Sorry I missed you at the Swing into Spring Festival. I really missed your hugs so much. I hope I will get to see you two and have our photograph taken again in the next few days at Disneyland Paris. I will be wearing my best Christmas outfit and would love to see your Duffy teddies dressed in their favourite outfits too.

See you soon,
Hugs
Duffy (with a his paw print if possible).

Phew! I hope its not too much and have no problem splitting the requests up if it is too much for one designer or if one designer would like to do a particular part and another wants to do another part.

Thanks so much for reading and I am looking forward to your responses and feedback.

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January

Last edited by kizzabel; 07-26-2014 at 04:57 PM.
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:10 AM   #2
kizzabel

I added in one coupon I had forgot too.

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-13-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

2 x Pin trading coupons with Duffy again if possible but Mickey is perfectly acceptable. To say: This coupon is good for one Disney Pin of your choice for Jemma/James (again one coupon each in each name please).

2 x Hot chocolate coupons with a Christmas theme with Duffy if possible, to say: This coupon is good for one hot chocolate to warm you up for Jemma / James (again one coupon each in each name please).

2 x Coupons in a Christmas theme (again Duffy would be great but whatever is possible) to say: This coupon entitles Jemma/James (one coupon each in each name please) to choose what we do next!

2 x coupons in a Disney Christmas theme to say: This coupon is good for one new Christmas decoration for our tree at home for Jemma/James (one coupon each in each name please).

2 x Sweet treat coupons in a Christmas theme (with Mickey / Minnie gingerbread if in anyway possible). Coupons to say: This coupon is good for one Sweet Treat from Boardwalk Candy Palace, Main ST USA for Jemma/James (again one coupon in each name please).[/COLOR]

hi
mel here
i am able to do the coupons listed above

hugs mel

here is an example of one i have -
the rest are posted in my photobucket

Last edited by bababear_50; 07-16-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: spelling an using one finger to type with
bababear_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
kizzabel

Mel those are so cool!!! That would be awesome! Oh and just I noticed a little mistake - Jemma has two m's! Can you do the airline tickets too or should I request these with another DISigner?

Hope you will be back up and on the mend soon. Its tough to be confined but I hope you are getting plenty of rest and care. Thanks so much! You've made a bad day so much better ETA: No rush, I wouldnt need them until early November - I'm just a planner at heart and like getting things organised early. I think sometimes I love the planning almost as much as the trips!

So it is just the letters/invites and luggage tags if there is another lovely DISigner willing to come aboard!!?

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 07-16-2014, 05:23 PM   #5
kizzabel

Bump

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 07-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #6
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

revised my post above
hugs
mel
bababear_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:26 AM   #7
kizzabel

Wow Mel, I just saw the coupons on Photobucket. You have done such an amazing job! I am overwhelmed! The kids will be so excited and thrilled and it will make our trip super magical. Thank you so much

Kiz
xxx

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:33 AM   #8
kizzabel

Bump

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 07-24-2014, 10:42 AM   #9
kizzabel

Bump

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 07-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #10
mockmom3
Mouseketeer

You might want to update your original post and take out what you have already so other designers know what you still need.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #11
kizzabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockmom3
You might want to update your original post and take out what you have already so other designers know what you still need.

Thanks. I have just updated my original post. These are the items I am still looking for and would be delighted to have made by one of the amazing DISigners please. I am blown away by Mels fab designs of my coupons and am looking forward to seeing what lovely designs you guys can make to make this trip super special for my two little monkeys. Thanks xxx

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 07-27-2014, 01:49 PM   #12
kizzabel

I have just placed the rest of the items in a post on Mandy's fabulous request thread as I think she can perhaps do all of these items and I love her style. Thanks!

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: